Unpack The Box
Replacing the Silicone Tips
1. Choose from the 3 different size tips.
2. Flip the tip inside out.
3. Insert the tip onto the nozzle of the headphone.
4. Push on the tip to flip it back to its original shape.
The red light is on while charging. When charging is finished, the red light will turn off.
Power On / Power Off
The pairing mode starts automatically the first time it was turned on. The red and blue lights will flash alternately. Click “1MOE Piston Fit BT” on the device list of mobile phones to pair.
Pair To New Device
Press and hold the + and”buttons simultaneously for 4 secs to skip the recorded device and pair to the new one.
- Security Pairing: If the pairing phone has Bluetooth prior to 3.0, please use the default security code “0000.
- Unpairing: Press and hold Vol+ and Vol- for 4 seconds. The headphones will switch to automatic discovery mode.
- Battery/Volume Display: Currently supports iOS only; may not support other operating systems.
- Multi-Device Connection: When there are two phones connected to the headphones, only one of the phones will be supported.
- If Out of Wireless Connection Range: The headphones will try to reconnect for 5 minutes. Then they will turn off automatically if not connected to any device.
1MORE PRODUCT WARRANTY
1MORE Inc., (1MORE) warrants to the original retail purchaser that this product is to be free from defective materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase if it is properly used and maintained. If this product proves defective in either material or workmanship, 1MORE, at its option, will (a) repair the product, or (b) replace the product, at no charge for parts or labor. If the product model is no longer available and cannot be repaired effectively or replaced with an identical model, 1MORE at its sole option may replace the unit with a current model of equal or greater value. In some cases, modification to the mounting surface may be required where a new model is substituted. 1MORE assumes no responsibility or liability for such modification. To obtain a repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty, please return to the dealer first, if possible, and the dealer will direct you accordingly for repairs or replacement. You will be required to submit a copy of the original receipt. Return shipping for exchanges/repairs is the sole responsibility of the original retail purchaser.
Limitations:– This limited warranty does not cover failure of the product resulting from improper installation, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, mishandling, or wear from ordinary use or environmental deterioration.– This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, including paint damage, or consequential damage to other components or premises which may result for any reason from the failure of the product.– This limited warranty is null and void for products not used in accordance with 1MORRE’s instructions.– This limited warranty is null and void for products with altered or missing serial numbers and for products not purchased from an authorized dealer.– This limited warranty terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer this product to another party.
We Appreciate Your BusinessWe know you will enjoy the new 1MORE headphones as much as we do. At 1MORE, we value your satisfaction. If you would like more details on this product or any of our other products, please visit us online by scanning the QR code. Go to www.1more.com and sign up for VIP, and 1MORE will treat you like one.
- Please read this instruction manual carefully and retain it for future reference.
- Please fully charge the battery before first use.
- If the headphones have been unused for more than 3 months, we recommend that you charge them. This will improve battery capacity.
- Only use chargers that are FCC (Federal Communications Commission) approved.
- In dry environments, static electricity may numb your ear. This is not related to the quality of the product.
- Never disassemble the headphones. There are no user-serviceable parts inside.
- Do not expose the headphones to temperatures below 32 F (0 °C) or to temperatures above 113 °F (45 °C).
- Do not use headphones in a thunderstorm storm. This could prevent the headphones from working properly, and also increase your chance of being electrically shocked.
- Do not use oil or any volatile liquid to clean this product.
- Do not listen to high volumes for extended periods of time.
- Do not use headphones while operating a motor vehicle. Do not use the headphones any time it would be dangerous to be unaware of noises around you.
- Adult supervision is required for children age 6 and under.
- If you don’t feel comfortable after wearing the headphones, please refer to an aurist for advice on whether or not in-ear headphones are suitable for you.
- The headphones don’t turn on.Check if your headphones have enough battery life. If not, please charge them for at least 30 minutes.
- The headphones and my device do not connect or take a long time to connect.1) Check that your headphones are in the “discoverable” mode (red and blue lights flash alternately).2) Make sure that your headphones are not connected to other devices, and that your device is not connected to other Bluetooth devices.3) We recommend that you press and hold both the Vol+ and Vol- buttons simultaneously for 4 seconds. Your headphones’ pairing history will be cleared and will automatically enter the “discoverable” mode.4) If they are still not connecting, restart your device to connect.
- My Android device successfully connects to the headphones, but the headphones don’t play music.After pairing successfully, on the Bluetooth menu of your device, tap the icon on the right of your device name and make sure the “Media Audio’ option is on.
- My Android device successfully connects to the headphones, but there is no sound from the headphones while making phone calls. After pairing successfully, on the Bluetooth menu of your device, tap the icon on the right of your device name and make sure the “Phone Audio” option is on.
- The Bluetooth connection is not stable, causing some interruptions.1) Try shortening the distance between your headphones and device. Avoid solid barriers in between.2) Please keep away from strong interference sources, such as Wi-Fi and GPRS.3) Please make sure the Bluetooth antenna of your device is not blocked.
- While using third-party music/video player apps, some in-line remote control functions do not match those in the manual.Your operating system and the third-party music/video player apps may have different settings for the in-line remote control functions. We recommend that you use the music/video player apps that your device has originally provided.
- I adjusted the in-line remote control to the maximum volume, but the actual volume still sounds low.In different operating systems, especially some Android systems, the headphones, and your device have separate volume control systems. Please adjust the volume controls on both the device and the headphones according to your preference.
Note: For more detailed product FAQs, please visit the product support section under www.1more.com
WEEEElectrical and electronic equipment, parts, and batteries marked with this symbol must not be disposed of with normal household wastage, it must be collected and disposed of separately to protect the environment.Your 1MORE retailer will advise you of the correct way of disposal in your country.
CEHereby, 1MORE, declares that Wired headphone is in compliance with the essential requirement and relevant provisions of Directive 2014/30/EU.
- Due to the used enclosure material, the product shall only be connected to a USB Interlace of version 2.0 or higher. The connection to the so-called power USB is prohibited.
- The suitable temperature for the product and accessories is 0C-45C
- CAUTION RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT 1YPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TOTHE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Excessive sound pressure from earphones and headphones can cause hearing.
Caution!Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
FCCThis device complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.Federal Communication Commission (FCC) Radiation Exposure StatementThe device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements, The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction Federal Communication Commission (FCC) Radiation Exposure Statement Power is so low that no RF exposure calculation is needed. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications or changes to this equipment. Such modifications or changes could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.