AG-800 Antibacterial Vaporizer
USER MANUAL – ENGLISH
Thank you for choosing Air Guard. Please read the following safety information carefully before operating the machine. This information includes important safeguards about installation, usage, and maintenance. Pay attention to all warning labels and instructions in this manual and printed on the machine.
- Keep this device dry.
- Always connect to a grounded circuit to avoid risk of electrocution.
- Before connecting the machine to power, always check the voltage indicate on the machine matches to your local AC voltage. Do not use the machine if AC power voltage does not match.
- Disconnect the machine from AC power before servicing and when not in use.
- If the supply cord is damaged, contact your local dealer for replacement.
- This product is for indoor use only! Do not expose to rain or moisture. If fluid is spilled, disconnect AC power and clean with a damp cloth. If fluid is spilled onto electronic parts, immediately unplug the machine and contact your local dealer for advice.
- No user serviceable and modifiable parts inside. Never try to repair this product, an unauthorized technician may lead the machine to damage or malfunction.
- For adult use only. Children being supervised not to play with the machine. Never leave the machine running unattended.
- The machine is not to be used by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
- Installed in a well ventilated area. Provide at least 50 cm space around the machine.
- Never add flammable liquid of any kind to the machine.
- Make sure there are no flammable materials close to the machine while operating.
- Only use Air Guard Antibacterial Solution. Other solution may lead to heater clog and malfunction.
- If the machine fails to work, unplug the machine and stop operation immediately. Contact your local dealer for advise .
- Before transporting the machine, make sure the fluid tank is completely drained.
- Air Guard Antibacterial Solution may present health risks if swallowed. Do not drink smoke solution. Store it securely. In case of eye contact or if solution is swallowed immediately look for medical advice.
Unpacking and Inspection
Immediately upon receiving the antibacterial vaporizer, carefully unpack the carton, check the content to ensure that all parts are present and have been received in good condition. If any parts appear damaged or mishandled from shipping, notify the shipper immediately and retain the packing material for inspection.
What is included:
1 x AG-800 Antibacterial Vaporizer1 x Wireless remote control1 x User Manual
Step 1: Place the vaporizer on a flat surface and in a suitably large area with at least 50 cm of open space around the machine.Step 2: Fill the fluid tank with Air Guard Antibacterial Solution.Step 3: Connect the machine to a suitably rated power supply. To determine the power requirement for the machine refer to the label on the back of the machine.
Always connect the machine to a protected circuit and ensure it is properly grounded to avoid risk of electrocution.
Step 4: Turn on the machine and allow it to heat up, while the machine is heating up the LED status light on push button will flash. Heat up takes approximately 2 minutes. Once machine reach operating temperature, the LED status light will turn solid.Step 5: To start making fog, press the push button located on the handle. Press the push botton again to stopStep 6: To turn off the machine, put the power switch to OFF position.
Manual OperationAG-800 is preprogrammed to emit fog for 5 minutes. Press push button located on the handle to activate, machine will automatically stop after 5 minutes. Press push button any time to stop.
Wireless OperationWireless remote control system W-1 consists of a transmitter equipped with two buttons to activate, deactivate and an onboard receiver attached to the rear panel of AG-800.
Press [A] button to emit fog and press [A] button again to stop.
In an unobstructed open space the effective distance is 50 meters, usage depending on obstacle level the effective distance is 10-25 meters.
Transmitter settingBy default [A] button is set to activate and deactivate. To change activation button, simply press desire button within 15 seconds after power is turn on.
Registering a transmitterTransmitters can be paired or deleted from the receiver. Each receiver can pair up to 5 transmitters.Follow the steps below to pair or delete a transmitter from receiver.
Step 1: Turn on machineStep 2: Press [A] or [B] button within 15 seconds to registerTo register multiple transmitter follow step above and press [A] or [B] button on all registering
transmitter within 15 seconds after power is turn on. When new transmitter is registered previous transmitter will be automatically deleted.
Transmitter battery replacementIf the effective distance seems to decrease, it is possible the battery level is low and requires replacement. In order to replace the battery, undo the three screws on the back of transmitter to release the cover. Replace with the same type and specification of battery which is 27A 12V
Only use Air Guard FLD/FLV Antibacterial solution for AG-800. The machine is tested and calibrated with this liquid to get the best output performance. Warranty will be voided if any other type of liquid is used, improper use of liquid may lead to machine failure and malfunction.
Service and Maintenance
- Do not allow the machine to become contaminated.
- Remove dust from air vents with air compressor, vacuum or a soft brush.
- Only use a damp cloth to clean the casing.
- Before storing run distilled water through the system to help prevent condensing the pump or heater.
- It is recommended to run the machine on a monthly basis in order to achieve best performance and output condition.
- Excessive dust, liquid and dirt built up will degrade performance and cause overheating.
Disconnect AC power before resetting the breaker. Only replace fuse with same type and rating.
Step 1: Disconnect AC power.Step 2: Use a flat-head screwdriver to release fuse holder.Step 3: Replace fuse with exact same type and rating as indicated below.Step 4: Reinsert fuse holder
100-120V = 7A 250V220-240V = 4A 250V
– Input voltage : US model : AC 100-120V, 50 / 60Hz 6.7A, EU model : AC 220-240V, 50 / 60Hz 6.67A– Rated power : 800 W– Warm-up time : 2 minutes (approx)– Fluid consumption : 10 ml / min (100% output)– Fluid tank capacity : 0.8 Liters– Compatible fluid : Air Guard FLD Antibacterial Solution, Air Guard FLV Antibacterial Solution– Ambient temp/range : 0°C – 40°C (32°F-104°F)– Control : Manual, Wireless– Dimension : L 315 W 128 H 165.5 mm– Weight : 3.8 kg (8.4 lbs)
M22 Moisture Co., Ltd.