AGPTEK WC2 Wireless Controllers for Nintendo Classic Mini Edition
Thank you for purchasing the AGPTEK product. Please read this [User Manual] carefully before using the product, and retain it in for future use. If you have any questions or suggestions about our products, please contact: [email protected].
- Wireless Controller*2
- NES Wireless Receiver*2
- USB Wireless Receiver*2
- USB Cable*2
- User Manual*1
The wireless controllers are mainly used with the NES game console, and they are also compatible with SNES, Wii, Windows 7/8/10, PS3 or Android. Simple, reasonable, generous and practical design make them fit for all ages.
- Adopts 2.4GHz RF technology, to ensure remote control with low latency.
- The controller and receiver are automatically connected & both have LED indicators.
- The built-in 3.7V/200mA lithium battery supports continuously working for 8 hours after a single charge.
- Offers 10 sensitive keys (includes TURBO key) and a TURBO switch, more convenient and fast to control while playing the game.
- Adds the function of returning to the home menu.
- Connect the console. After plugging the receiver into the console, its LED indicator flashes. Then, press the START key for 3s to turn on the controller, and the indicator flashes for a few seconds. Next, the indicator of controller and receiver both turn always on, indicating that the connection is complete and it is ready to use.
- Power On/Off. Long press the START key for 3s to turn on the controller; Long press the SELECT key for 3s to turn off the controller.
- In connecting mode, the controller will automatically turn off if there is no any operations within 5 minutes.
- In disconnecting mode, the controller will automatically turn off after 30 seconds.
- TURBO Function. Continuously and quickly repeat some action.– Move the TURBO switch to A position, then press TURBO key to continually and quickly repeat the action of A button.– Move the TURBO switch to B position, then press TURBO key to continually and quickly repeat the action of B button.
- B+A Key. Press it to enable the action of A and B key simultaneously.
- HOME. Press the START and SELECT keys at the same time to go back to home menu during gaming. (ONLY FORNES, SNES game console)
- Reset. When the controller works abnormally, insert a pointed object (e.g. paperclip) into the reset hole located on the back side to reset the controller.
- Charge.1) In connecting modes, its LED indicator will flash slowly when the controller is charging and be always on when fully charged.2) In disconnecting mode, its LED indicator will turn off.
- 2.4GHz Wireless Receiver
State LED Indicator Controller and receiver connect successfully Red LED is always on Sleep mode Red LED turns off
- Wireless Controllers
State LED Indicator Controller and receiver connect successfully Red LED is always on In sleep mode Red LED turn s off In paring mode Red LED flashes quickly In charging mode Red LED flashes slowly Full charge Playing Red LED is always on Off Red LED turns off
Xinput mode by default. Long press the up key of control pad and A key simultaneously for 3-5s to switch to Din put mode.
|Compatibility||NES, SNES, Wii, Windows 7/ 8/10, PS3 or Android|
|Charge method||Charged by SV S00mA charger/ computer USB 2.0 port|
|Charge time||About 2H|
|Continuous working time||8H|
|Wireless transmission||2.4GHz wireless connection|
|Wireless effective distance||10m (in open air)|