Air Quality Monitor
Display method: 4.3″ LCD screen display, 480X270 pixelsDetection method for CO2:lnfrared(NDIR)Detection method for PM: Laser ScatteringSampling time: 1.5 secondsProduct Size: 132.5 x 79x 82.3mmDetection temperature: -1 o•c to 50°C:Relative humidity: 20% – 85%Concentration unit for CO2:PPMConcentration unit for PM: ug/m3Concentration unit for HCHO and TVOC: mg/m3Power source: Lithium battery with 3000 mAh capacity; 5V DC power charging via micro USB portProduct weight: 250g
This product is a multifunctional air quality monitor that detects Carbon dioxide (CO2),Formaldehyde (HCHO), Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC), Particulate Matter <2.5 micron-sized particles (PM2.5/1.0/10), Temperature. and Humidity with clock and record function. As a scientific air quality detection device, it combines multiple air sensors with a built-in fan to allow real-time monitoring of Carbon dioxide (CO2), formaldehyde (HCHO), total volatile organic compounds (TVOC), PM2.5/1.0/10, temperature, and humidity on its digital LCD display.
Please read the instructions carefully before using this device.Please let the device work short mins outdoors before use for most accurate results .Please keep the manual handy for quick reference and troubleshooting.
Avoid covering the air intake areas during use to avoid inaccurate measurements.Avoid use of solvents to clean the product as residual fumes will skew air quality readings.Avoid water or other liquids near the product to avoid electrical damage.Do not allow unauthorized modification or repair of this product.
- 4.3″ color liquid crystal display (LCD), 480X270 pixels
- Test variables CO2, PM2.5/1.0/10, formaldehyde, TVOC, temperature, humidity
- Large 3000mAh capacity Lithium battery
- On-board fan to draw in ambient air for more accurate real-time results
- 5V Micro USB charging
- Low battery warning
When you long-press the power button, the air quality monitor will boot up. Detector will proceed through its warm-up sequence for about 3 minutes to allow sensors to preheat and fan to draw in fresh ambient air.This is necessary for accurate results
1) Power Button, used to turn device on/off by pressing for 3 seconds.2) Up / Switch / Increase Button, used to scroll between interfaces3) Down I Switch Decrease Button, used to scroll between interfaces4) OK /Menu Button, used to confirm highlighted options or scroll between each option5) Micro USS charging Port6) PM2.5 display area7) PM10 display area8) Air Quality Index. which shows the current AQI pollution index value.9) CO2 display area.10) HCHO display area, showing the current Formaldehyde level.11) TVOC display area, showing the current Total Volatile Organic Compound level.12 ) Temperature display area, showing the current temperature.13) Humidity display area, showing the current humidity level.14) Battery symbol, showing the battery or charging indicator.
Switching Among Data Display Formats
Press the up or down buttons to switch among data display formats (figures 1-5) that displays air quality readings in various formats:
DATE: Change the date by using the up and down button. Confirm each setting with one press on OK /Menu button.
TIME: Change the time by using the up and down button and confirmed with the OK/Menu button.
Temperature Unit : Change the temperature unit between Celcius (°C)or Fahrenheit (°F ).
When low battery icon is displayed, the device needs to be charged. Insert the included or another compatible micro USB charging cable into the device. Attach the other end to a USB DC charger (such as a smart phone charger) that outputs DC 5V at >=2000mA. Fully charge for at least 2-3 hours before use. Avoid charging with a USB computer port which only outputs 500mA.
Graph shows the last 5 data values for PM2.5, Formaldehyde and taken every 10 minutes over the previous 50 minutes.
Air Quality Standard
HCHO (formaldehyde) ideal range: <=0.10 mg/m3 (0.08 ppm/m3)TVOC ideal range: <= 0.6 mg/m3 (0.45 ppm/m3)
AQI (Air quality index)
Good : 0-50Slight : 51-100Moderate : 101-200Serious : 201-500
CO2 Technical Indicators Measuring range: 400-SO00PPM Sensor for CO2 : Infrared ( NDIR) Resolution: 1 PPM
PM2.5,PM 10,PM1 .0 Specifications:
Measuring principle: Laser Scattering Measuring range: 0-999ug/m3 Resolution: 1 ug/m3
Measuring principle: Electrochemistry Measurement range: 0.000-1.999mg/m3 Resolution: 0.001 mg/m3
Measuring principle: Semiconductor Measuring range: 0.000-9.999mg/m3 Resolution: 0.001 mg/m3
Temperature and Humidity Technical Indicators Measuring range: -10-50 ° C Measurement accuracy: ±1 °CHumidity range: 20%-85% RH Measurement accuracy: ±4% RH
Air Quality monitor X 1Micro USB charging cable X 1Product Manual X 1
DM73A Air Quality Monitor Instruction Manual – DM73A Air Quality Monitor Instruction Manual –