Desk Fan 9 Inch (23cm)Instruction Manual
Model No. AADRT-23 / RT-23AC220-240V 50Hz 30W
Before operating this product, please read, understand, and follow these instructions.
BEFORE FIRST USE
Read and follow all the instructions in this “Use and Care” manual even if you feel you are familiar with the products and find a place to keep it handy for future reference.Your attention is drawn particularly to the sections concerning “IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS”
FEATURES OF THIS PRODUCT
- Front Fan Grille 2. Fan Blade 3. Fan Grille Locking Nut 4. Rear Fan Grille
- Fan Head (Front Motor Cover) 6. Motor Spindle 7. Oscillation Knob
- Fan Head Tilting Adjustable Screw 9. Fan Base 10. Speed Control Buttons
ASSEMBLE OF FAN GRILLE, FAN BLADE & FAN BODY
- Unpack the fan from the gift box.
- Retain the carton and packing for future use. If you must dispose of the carton and packing, please do so responsibly.
- The carton should contain:
- 1 x Fan Body (With Locking Nut)
- 1 x Fan Guard (Front Fan Grille & Rear Fan Grille)
- 1 x Fan Blade (5 Blades)
- Remove the locking nut (Fig. 1)
- Place the rear guard into position. If this is done correctly, the carry handle will be at the top.Tighten the locking nut (Fig.2).
- Install the fan blades on the spindle of motor. (Fig.3).
- Lift out all locking clips on the front guard (Fig 4).
- Place the front guard into position and secure it by fastening the clips over the outer rim.The screw and nut at the bottom of the guard must be tight (Fig. 5).
OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT
- Select a suitable location for the fan. Always choose a safe location in accordance to the safety recommendations outlined.
- When placing a fan on a table or shelf, always ensure that the power cord does not hang where it can accidentally be pulled and that the unit cannot accidentally fall.
- Do not hang or mount the fan on a wall or ceiling.
1. On / Off and Speed Control
The ON/Off and Speed is controlled by the Turning Switch, which is located on the rear motor housing indicated in the above diagram.
0- The Fan is switched Off1- The Fan operates at the lowest speed2- The Fan operates at the highest speed
2. Angle Adjustment
Switch off the fan. Slightly loosen the Adjusting Screw by turning it anti-clockwise. Adjust the fan to the desired angle and then tighten the Adjusting Screw by turning it clockwise.
3. Oscillation Adjustment
Push the oscillation control to turn on the oscillation function, pull the oscillation control to turn it off (Fig.6).
- Switch off and unplug from the power supply before assembling or disassembling and cleaning.
- Keep the air vents at the rear of the main body free from dust or fluff– use a vacuum cleaner to remove these when necessary. Do not probe any opening to remove fluff.
- Fan component parts should be cleaned using mild soap and a damp cloth or sponge. Do not allow any water or other liquid to enter the motor housing.
- Thoroughly remove soap film with clean water.
CAUTION: Do not use harsh detergents, chemical cleaners or solvents as they may damage the surface finish of the fan components.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT.When using the electrical appliance, the following basic safety precautions should always be followed.
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or injury to persons or property:
- Always operate the product from a power source of the same voltage, frequency and rating as indicated on the product identification plate.
- Do not use this fan with any solid-state speed control device to reduce the risk of electric shock.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instructions concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible by their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. Do not leave the fan running unattended.
- Do not operate the product if it is dropped, damaged or showing signs of product malfunction. Do not operate the product with a damaged plug or cord. Return the complete product to the place of purchase for inspection, refund or replacement.
- If it is not working properly, contact a qualified electrician or service center for examination and repair, never try to dismantle it by yourself.
- Do not immerse or expose the product or flexible cord to rain, moisture or any other liquid.
- This product should not be used in the immediate vicinity of water, such as bathtubs, washbowls, swimming pools etc. where the likelihood of immersion or splashing could occur.
- Never install the unit where it could be subject to:♦ Heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other products that produce heat♦ Direct sunlight♦ Mechanical vibration or shock♦ Excessive dust♦ Lack of ventilation, such as a cabinet or bookcase♦ Uneven surface
- Switch off and unplug from outlet when the product is not in use, before assembling or disassembling parts and before cleaning. Fully assemble the fan before switching on.
- Avoid contact with moving parts. Do not insert any body parts (e.g. finger) or objects through the grill when the fan is operating.
- Do not cover the grille, or operate near curtains, etc.
- This product is intended for normal domestic/household use only.
- Always disconnect the fan when moving it from one location to another.
- The use of attachments or accessories not recommended or sold by the product distributor may cause personal or property hazards or injuries.
- Be sure fan is on a stable surface when operating to avoid overturning.
- Do not immerse in water.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent, or similarly qualified person, to avoid a hazard.
Mr. Electroben Service
Your Professional Air Treatment Solution for Whole Room Space
- 1 Year Warranty and live customer care 7 days a week.
- If you have any questions or ideas for our products, you can send email to Mr.Electroben Email:
- Thanks for purchasing our products!
- Facebook: AirArtDeco
- Twitter: AirArtDeco
- Instagram: AirArtDeco
- Website: www.airartdeco.net