AIRHEREAL Commercial Ozone Generator User Manual
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to Airthereal! To fully benefit from the support that Airthereal offers, register at www.airthereal.com.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE AND KEEP THEM FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.When using electrical products, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Do not place or store the charger where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink, or where it will sit or drop into water or other liquids.
- Do not reach for a charger that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
- Never use a charger with a damaged cord or plug.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the product.
- Never force the plug into an outlet; if the plug does not easily fit into the outlet, do not use this outlet.
- Never use the product when humans or pets are around.
- Exposed to high concentration of ozone will be harmful. Make sure all ozone is reverted back to oxygen before you enter the space, which takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Do not use attachments other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not insert objects into the air filter or block it by placing it on a soft surface or in
- position where they will be blocked by objects (examples of objects: magazine, tissue paper, hair, and the similar).
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in this document or as recommended by Airthereal.
- This product is for indoor use only.
Power Knob / Timer
| Switch to power on/off; Turn clockwise to set timer;
Turn anticlockwise to ‘hold’ to keep operating.
|Keep operating all the time.
|The light will be on when the unit is in operation.
| AC 110V / 60Hz. (for USA and Canada), 18AWG, 63”(150cm) Cord
AC 220V / 50Hz. (for European Union), 3G*0.75mm², 63”(150cm) Cord
|Air Flow Volume
|6.8”*7.4”* 6.8” / 175mm*190mm*175mm
|3.5 lbs / 1.6kg
|Spare fuse included, 2*1 amp(1.25” / 31mm).
- Place the unit in the room.
- Insert the power plug into a live outlet.
- Switch the power knob
- Off: Power off.
- Timer: Turn clockwise to set timer up to 120 minutes. The unit will be automatically off when the time on the timer is reached.
- Hold: Turn anticlockwise to ‘HOLD’ to keep operating. Return the knob to ‘OFF’ model when the treatment is finished.
3. Treatment Reference
100sqft 200sqft 300sqft 400sqft 500sqft
MA5000 7min 15min 30min 45min 60min
- FrequencyDepends on your needs. At least once a week to keep fresh air indoors.
Use in unoccupied space only!There might be ozone smell remaining in the room after treatment. Open doors and windows to ventilate for at least 30 minutes after the treatment and beforepeople return to the space.
Where? Against what?
- Home & Kitchen • Pet Odors
- Offices & Stores • Cooking Odors
- Cars & Boats • Musty Smell
- Hotels & Restaurants • Smoking Smell
- Hospitals & Clinics • Chemical Odors (Formaldehyde)
- Attics & Basements • Virus
- Bars • Bacteria
If you are not going to use the product for an extended period of time, unplug it from the electrical outlet, clean it and store it in a cool and dry place away fromdirect sunlight.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Airthereal warrants its products for 3 years after the date of purchase. Internet information: airthereal.com/pages/warranty
- What’s covered?Defects due to faulty materials and workmanship of the product.
- What’s NOT covered?1. Damage caused by the owner when attempting to fix or alter the product by himself or herself.2. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations or unauthorized repair.3. Natural depreciation.
- Warranty PeriodWarranty becomes effective since the date of original purchase and will last for three (3) years.
- Who’s covered?This limited warranty is only effective for the original purchaser. It is NOT transferable.
- How to request warranty services?To obtain the benefit of this warranty, please leave your message online (https://airthereal.com/pages/warranty), or send an email to Our customer service will address your issue in 24hs.
- What Airthereal will do?1. Repair the item.2. Replace the item if repairable.3. Refund under certain circumstances.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What is OzoneA: Ozone exists in the ozone layer region of the atmosphere to protect human beings from the sun’s ultraviolet radiation. We also sense its fresh and clean smell afterthunderstorms. Now we have Airthereal Ozone Generators to move this nature’s powerful sterilizer into your house. Ozone (O3) contains three atoms of oxygen.The third oxygen atom makes ozone extremely reactive, which readily attaches itself to other molecules. When odors, bacteria or viruses meet ozone, oxidationreactions occur and both parties are destroyed. Ozone essentially reverts back to oxygen. That’s why it’s environment friendly.
Q: Ozone Air Purifier VS Air FiltersA: Air filters are normally the result of a physical process with air. However, ozone air purifiers produce activated oxygen that removes odors and freshens the air.
Q: Safety ConcernsA: High ozone concentration can be irritating to mucous membranes and the respiratory system. The right level is when all the generated ozone is being consumed. This only applies to continuous ozone use in occupied environments not for shock treating. With ozone, more is not considered better. Ozone can workeven when humans are not able to smell it.
Q: How Ozone Air Purifiers workA: Ozone generators create ozone using mechanisms such as an ultraviolet light or a corona discharge (a type of electrical discharge). The machine is also equippedwith a fan that disperses the ozone out into the air. In theory, these ozone particles will come into contact with indoor air pollution and neutralize them — for instance,by killing living pollutants such as bacteria.
Oxygen Molecule O2 Ozone Molecule O3 The third atom attached to the pollutant Leaving Pure Oxygen (Pure Oxygen) (Enriched Oxygen) to oxidize it to a harmless molecule.
Q: How Long Does Ozone LastA: As soon as ozone is formed in the generator and dispersed in a room, some of it reverts back into oxygen. Ozone itself has a half-life, which means that “residual”ozone created (extra ozone) will return to oxygen usually within 30 minutes, in amounts equal to half its level. What this means is that after each subsequent 30- minute period there would be half as much residual ozone left at the end of the period as was present at the beginning of the period. In practice the half-life is usually less than 30 minutes due to temperature, dust, and other contaminants in the air. Therefore, ozone, while very powerful, doesn’t last long. It does its job and then disappears.
If you suspect a problem with your unit, check the following:
- Unit is plugged in properly and turned on.
- Wall outlet is effective.
- Clean or change the ozone plates as follows if the ozone output is weak. Environmental factors affect the duration of ozone output. Unscrew the four screwson both sides of the machine. Press the handle, loosen the ozone holder, and draw out the ozone plate, clean it with water or replace with a new one, make sure theplate is dry and the metal terminals contact well.
- Check the fuse to make sure it is installed properly and not burned out. To replace fuse, push in and turn fuse holder to the left with straight screwdriver, remove oldfuse, replace with spare (spare fuse is inside the fuse holder). Use 1 amp fuse, 1.25 inches long.
- For optimal use, please clean the pre-filter once every 6 months
- It’s important that the ozone generator is properly grounded to avoid potential shock.Caution: Power off before you unscrew the unit and insert ozone plate or replace parts.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF: