AirKing Power Stand & Floor Fan with Remote Control User Manual
DESCRIPTION OF PARTS
1. Front Grille2. Blade3. Control Panel4. Carry Handle5. Tilt Axis6. Rear Grille7. Pole8. Base9. Remote Control Unit
Read and save these important safety instructions before using this fan, when using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following:
WARNING – To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do not use this product with any solid state speed control device. To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock and injury to persons, do not use in a window.
- Use this fan only as described in this manual. Other uses not recommended may cause fire or electric shock.This product is intended for HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY and not for commercial, industrial or outside use.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not place fan in window, immerse unit, plug or cord in water, or spray with liquids.
- Unplug the fan from the outlet when not in use, when moving fan from one location to another and before cleaning.
- Do not operate the fan in the presence of explosive and/or flammable fumes.
- Do not place the fan or any parts near an open flame, cooking or other heating appliance.
- Avoid contact with moving fan parts.
- To disconnect, grip the plug and pull it from the wall outlet. Never yank the cord.
- The use of attachments is not recommended and may cause hazards.
- Always use on a dry, level surface.
- Do not operate if the fan housing is removed or damaged.
- Do not operate any fan with a damaged cord or plug.
- Discard fan or return to an authorized service facility for examination and/or repair.
- Do not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings. Do not route cord under furniture or appliances. Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will not be tripped over.
- The appliance is not to be used by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction
- Children being supervised not to play with the appliance
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Carefully remove the Fan from the carton. Place Base flat on floor.
- Stand Fan Option – With a twisting motion, insert the end of the Pipe (7) into hole in Base.Floor Fan Option – With a twisting motion, insert the end of the Pipe (9) into hole in Base.
- Place the Head Assembly onto the end of Pipe and continue turning until it is tightened on the pole
HOW TO OPERATE
- Set the fan on a level and dry surface.
- Plug the power cord into the socket. Making sure the speed control is at OFF position.
- Using the Remote Control – Open the cover at the bottom of the remote control and insert the batteries.OFF: Allows to switch off the fan.ON/SPEED: Allows to switch on and set the speed.TIMER: The fan has an automatic timer to turn the unit OFF of up to 7 hours.
- Adjust the fan to your desired angle by moving the head up or down.
- After turning the Fan off, unplug the unit from the electrical outlet.
The product must be packaged in its original box for storage. Place the fan in a storage room with low humidity.
TROUBLE SHOOTING TIPS
If your Fan fails to operate, see below for a probable cause and solution.
– Be sure the power cord is plugged into a working electrical outlet.
If you have a problem that can not be resolved by the step listed above, please return the fan to the place of the original purchase or see your warranty. Do not attempt to open the motor housing yourself; doing so may void your warranty and cause damage to the fan or personal injury.
Model: AK3IN1-40BKPower Supply: 220-240V~ 50HzRated Power: 55W
Conforms to all relevant European Directives.