Akustik EP24608 Speaker Box
- Prior to switching on, turn volume down to minimum.
- Connect the audio source to the appropriate Input socket.
- Another Speaker can be connected to the output socket, so that several boxes canbe daisy chained.
- Connect to the mains supply.
- Switch on the audio source, followed by the active speaker.
- Set the volume with the applicable control.
- Adjust the bass + treble.
- Do not overload the box to avoid damage to the speakers.
- Do not place an open fire candles etc top or next to the box-Fired Hazard
- Only connect to an earthed mains output of AC 120V 60Hz/AC 240 V 50Hz.
- For indoor use only. If the box is used outdoor, you need to make sure that no humidity can enter the box.
- When not in use, unplug the unit from the mains.
- Unplug the unit from the mains prior to checking or replacing the fuse.
- Make sure that the box is placed on a stable, strong surface.
- Only use suitable means of transportation if you want to move the box-BEWARE OF YOUR BACK.
- Always unplug the unit during a thunderstorm when it is not in use.
- If the unit has not been used for a long period of time, condensation can be occured inside the house.
- Please wait the unit reaching room temperature before switching it on.
- Never try to repair the unit by yourself. It does not contain any user repairable parts.
- Run the main leads in a way that nobody can fall over it and nothing can be put onto it.
- Set the unit to the lowest volume before switching it on.
- Keep the unit out of the reach to children.
- 6.35mm microphone(unbalanced)input
- Mic input level control
- RCA phono line inputs
- XLR line input
- Line input level control
- 6.35mm line output(unbalanced)
- Treble control for high frequencies
- Bass control for low frequencies
- Clip LED indicator
- Power LED indicator
- Fused IEC mains inlet
- Mains power switch
- USB input
- SD Card
- LCD screen
- MP3 player control
- USB input level control
- 120/240V switch
- Speaker out 8 ohm