ALEXA GR79BR Echo Frames
Welcome to Echo Frames !We hope you enjoy your frames as much as we enjoyed designing them .
WHAT’S IN THE BOX ?
ECHO FRAMES CONTROLS
ACTION BUT TON
POWER ON/RECONNECT | Press the Action Button once.PAIR | With your frames oﬀ, press and hold the Action Button until the Status Light blinks red and blue, then release the button.ACCESS ALEXA | In addition to voice, you can press the Action Button once, then ask without having to say “Alexa.”MIC & PHONE NOTIFICATIONS OFF/ON | Press the Action Button twice.POWER OFF | Press and hold the Action Button until the Status Light turns red, then release the button.
INCREASE VOLUME | Press the front of the Volume Control.DECREASE VOLUME | Press the back of the Volume Control.
ACCEPT A CALL /ACCEPT NOTIFICATION | Swipe either direction.REJECT A CALL /DECLINE NOTIFICATION | Tap the touchpad.ACCESS OS ASSISTANT | Long hold.PAUSE MEDIA | Tap the touchpad.RESUME MEDIA | Double tap the touchpad.
STATUS LIGHT COLORS
CARING FOR YOUR ECHO FRAMES
See “Important Product Information” for other safety, use, and care instructions.
TRY ON YOUR ECHO FRAME S
Let’s make sure your frames are comfortable before you get prescription lenses.Do not adjust the frames yourself. Please consult an optician.
CHECK THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- TEMPLE LENGTHPut on the frames and slide them all the way back, so they are sitting comfortably on your nose. The temples (arms) should not push onto your ears.
- NOSE BRIDGEYour nose should ﬁt snugly under the bridge and the frames should not be too tight or too loose. If the frames are sliding down your nose, visit your optician so they can carefully heat and adjust the temple tips.
If your Echo Frames are not comfortable or you feel the size is not right, please return them to us.
To ﬁnd answers to common questions, go to Help & Feedback in the Alexa app or visit amazon.com/EchoFramesHelp for more info.
FEEDBACK ?We want to hear from you. To send us feedback, visit the Help & Feedback section in the Alexa App.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR OTHER INJURY OR DAMAGE. KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
BE AWARE OF SURROUNDINGS
PAY ATTENTION. Similar to other electronic devices, use of Echo Frames may divert your attention from other activities or impair your ability to hear surrounding sounds, including alarms and warning signals. Your device also contains a visible LED light that may distract you. For your safety and the safety of others, avoid using this device in a way that distracts you from activities that require your attention. For example, distracted driving can be dangerous and result in serious injury, death, or property damage. Always pay full attention to the road. Do not allow interactions with this device or Alexa to distract you while driving. Check and obey the applicable laws and regulations on the use of this device while operating a vehicle. You are solely responsible for safely operating your vehicle and complying with all applicable laws regarding use of electronic devices while driving. Always observe posted road signs, traﬃc law, and road conditions.
Turn oﬀ the device or adjust your volume if you ﬁnd it disruptive or distracting while operating any type of vehicle or performing any activity that requires your full attention.
HANDLE WITH CARE. This device contains a rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery and should be replaced only by a qualiﬁed service provider. Do not disassemble, open, crush, bend, deform, puncture, shred or attempt to access the battery. Do not modify or remanufacture the battery, attempt to insert foreign objects into the battery, or immerse or expose it to water or other liquids, expose to ﬁre, explosion or other hazard. Only use the battery for the system for which it is speciﬁed. Use of an unqualiﬁed battery or charger may present a risk of ﬁre, explosion, leakage or other hazard. Do not short-circuit a battery or allow metallic conductive objects to come into contact with battery terminals. Avoid dropping the device. If the device is dropped, especially on a hard surface, and the user suspects damage, discontinue use and do not attempt repair. Contact Amazon Customer Service for assistance.
Keep this device and the included power adapter in a well-ventilated area and away from heat sources, especially when in use or charging. Do not wear the Echo Frames when charging the device. For more information about batteries, go to http://www.amazon.com/devicesupport. This device should only be charged using the cable and adapter included with the device. Do not charge this device near water or in extremely humid conditions. Use only accessories included with this device.
AVOID PROLONGED LISTENING AT HIGH VOLUME. Prolonged listening of the player at high volume can damage the ear of the user. To prevent possible hearing damage, users should not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
DO NOT USE AS EYE PROTECTION. The lenses of this device have been tested as impact resistant within the meaning of 21 CFR 801.410, but are not shatterproof or indestructible.
THIS DEVICE CONTAINS MAGNETS. This device and included charging cable contain magnets. Under certain circumstances, magnets may cause interference with some internal medical devices, including pacemakers and insulin pumps. This device and these accessories should be kept away from such medical devices.
WATER PROTECTIONThis device is not waterproof and should not be immersed in water or other liquids.If your device is exposed to water or sweat, follow these instructions:
- Wipe the device with a soft, dry cloth.
- Allow the device to fully dry in a well ventilated area. Do not attempt to dry the device with an external heat source (such as a microwave, oven, or hair dryer).
- Failure to properly dry the device before charging may lead to compromised performance, charging issues, or erosion of components over time.
- Do not intentionally immerse the device in water or expose it to seawater, salt water, chlorinated water, or other liquids (such as beverages).
- Do not expose the device to pressurized water, high velocity water, soapy water, or extremely humid conditions (such as a steam room).
- Do not spill any food, oil, lotion, or other abrasive substances on the device.
- The device and its included accessories are not intended for children and should not be used by children under the age of 14.
If the device is dropped or otherwise damaged, the device may be compromised when exposed to water or sweat.
OTHER USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Clean this device with a soft dry cloth. Do not use water, chemicals, or abrasive materials to clean the frames. To clean the lenses, use an alcohol-free lens cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Improper maintenance of this device may lead to skin irritation or injury. If skin, hearing or other problems develop, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- To reduce the risk of electrostatic discharge upon contact with this device, avoid such contact in extremely dry conditions.
- Do not expose this device to extreme heat or cold. Store them in a location where temperatures remain within the storage temperature ratings set forth in this guide. The device and the included accessories are designed to function within the operating temperature ratings set forth in this guide. If it is too hot or too cold, they may not turn on or function properly until they have warmed or cooled, as the case may be, to within the applicable temperature ratings.
For additional safety, compliance, recycling and other important information regarding your device, please see www.amazon.com/devicesupport and the Alexa App in Help & Feedback > Legal & Compliance.
SERVICE YOUR DEVICE
If you suspect the device or the included accessories are damaged, discontinue use immediately and contact Amazon Customer Support. Contact details can be found at http://www.amazon.com/devicesupport. Faulty service may void the warranty.
FCC COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
This device and its related accessories like the adapter (the “Products”) comply with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation of each Product is subject to the followingtwo conditions: (1) each Product may not cause harmful interference, and (2) each Product must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.The party responsible for FCC compliance is Amazon.com Services, Inc., 410 Terry Ave North, Seattle, WA 98109 USAIf you wish to contact Amazon visit: www.amazon.com/devicesupport, select United States, click Help & Troubleshooting, then scroll to the bottom of the pageand under the Talk to an Associate option, click on Contact Us.Device Name: Echo Frames
TERMS & POLICIESYour Echo Frames are enabled with Alexa. Before using your Echo Frames, please read all applicable terms, rules, policies and usage provisions found in the Alexa App in Help & Feedback > Legal & Compliance and available at www.amazon.com/devicesupport (collectively, the “Agreements”).By using your Echo Frames, you agree to be bound by the Agreements.
LIMITED WARRANTYYour Echo Frames is covered by a Limited Warranty, detailed in the Alexa App in Help & Feedback > Legal & Compliance and at www.amazon.com/devicesupport.Use of the Made for iPhone badge means that an accessory has been designed to connect speciﬁcally to iPhone and has been certiﬁed by the developer to meetApple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.Android is a trademark of Google LLC.©2020 Amazon.com, Inc. or its aﬃliates. Amazon, Alexa, Echo, Echo Frames, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its aﬃliates.