Amazfit Neo Smartwatch
- Watch (strap included)
- Charging Base
- User Manual
Note: If turning on the watch by holding the power button doesn’t work, charge the watch and try again.
- Power on: press and hold the SELECT button for about 2 seconds until the watch is powered on.
- Conﬁrm: press the SELECT button.
- Page up: press the UP button.
- Page down: press the DOWN button.
- Cancel: press the BACK button.
- Activate the backlight: press and hold the BACK button for about 2 seconds.
- Pause/continue exercise: press the SELECT button in exercise mode. Stop exercise: press the BACK button when exercise is paused. Find phone: press and hold the BACK and UP buttons for about 2 seconds.
- Restart: press and hold the SELECT and UP buttons for about 2 seconds until the watch restarts.
- Factory reset: press and hold the BACK and DOWN buttons for about 2 seconds. When the conﬁrmation page appears, press the SELECT button to conﬁrm factory reset or press BACK to cancel.
- View certiﬁcation information: press and hold the SELECT and DOWN buttons for about 2 seconds and view certiﬁcation information on the Supervision page.
Installing the App
Use your phone to scan the QR code to the right to download and install the app.
- For a better experience, update the app to the latest version.
- The system requires Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 or later.
Pairing the Watch
- Start the app and log in or register an account.
- Press and hold the SELECT button to power on the watch.
- Choose Proﬁle > My Device > Add the app, add Amazﬁt Neo, and press the SELECT button to conﬁrm the pairing and complete pairing as prompted by the app. The watch will display the correct time after it is paired.
Charging the Watch
Use the original charging base to charge the watch. Connect the watch to the charging base with the charging port of the watch aligned to the metal contacts of the charging base. The charging image is displayed when charging starts.
- Use the original charging base and ensure the charging port is dry.
- Align the metal contacts of the charging base to the positioning groove of the watch and ensure that the watch is securely fastened.
- Connect the USB port to a mobile phone charger with an output current above 500 mA or a computer USB port.
- Model: A2001
- Battery capacity: 160 mAh
- Input: 5V 500mA
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- Water resistance rating: 5 ATM
- Functional ambient temperature: 0°C-45°C
- System requirements: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 or higher
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC ID: 2AC8UA2001Note: This product has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This product generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this product does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.Please take attention that changes or modiﬁcation not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause interference, and
- this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Under Industry Canada regulations, this radio transmitter may only operate using an antenna of a type and maximum (or lesser) gain approved for the transmitter by Industry Canada. To reduce potential radio interference to other users, the antenna type and its gain should be so chosen that the equivalent isotopically radiated power (e.i.r.p.) is not more than that necessary for successful communication.
Disposal and Recycling Information
The following symbol signiﬁes that this device has to be disposed separately from ordinary household wastes at the end of its life. Please kindly be aware that this is your responsibility to dispose the electronic device at recycling centers so as to help conserve the natural resources.
Certiﬁcations and Safety Approvals
Hereby, Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd. declares that the radio device type A2001 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://en.amazﬁt.com/support.html
- The device is water resistant with a certiﬁed rating of 5ATM. This means that the device is resistant to rain and can be worn while showering. It may also be used in shallow-water activities, such as swimming in a pool.
- However, the watch should not be used when scuba diving, bathing, while in a sauna, or during other activities involving a high-velocity of water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Please do not operate the watch underwater. After submerging, dry it with a dry cloth before operating or charging.
- The watch is not protected against chemical reagents, acidic or alkaline solutions, etc. Defects caused by liquid damages are not covered under the warranty.
Warranty and Return Policy
The Amazﬁt Limited warranty covers Amazﬁt products against manufacturing defects beginning on the original purchase date. The warranty period is 1 year or another period as required to by the applicable customer laws in the customer’s country of purchase. Our warranty is in addition to rights provided by applicable customer laws.Oﬃcial website: en.amazﬁt.comSupport website: support.amazﬁt.com