Charge Fast, Live More
Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station(Mago)USER MANUAL
|Solid blue||Charging your devices or fully charged|
|Flashing blue||Detected metal objects|
Important Safety InstructionsPlease refer to the electrical and safety information on the bottom before installing or operating the product.
- Avoid dropping.
- Do not disassemble.
- Do not expose to liquids.
- This product is suitable for moderate climates only.
- Open flame sources, such as candles, must not be placed on this product.
- Only use a dry cloth or brush to clean this product.
- Do not connect Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station (Mago) to an ungrounded outlet.
- Do not use extension cords.
- Do not exceed electrical ratings.
- Use in dry, indoor locations only.
- Keep Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station (MagGo) away from heat-emitting appliances such as radiators.
- Keep children away from Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station (Mago).
- This wireless charger is not compatible with non-MagSafe phone cases, such as Otterbox Defender cases.
- Do not place any foreign objects between your device and the wireless charger’s surface, including metal pads on a car mount, magnetic cards, door keys, coins, NFC cards, or other metal objects, as they could potentially demagnetize the wireless charger, affect the charging speed, or cause overheating.
- Wireless chargers make charging more convenient than wired chargers but confined by current wireless technology, their charging speed is slower than that of wired chargers.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Radiation Exposure StatementThis equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment shouldbe installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator & your body.Product Name: Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station (Mago)Model: A9137The following importer is the responsible party (for FCC matters only).Company Name: Fantasia Trading LLCAddress: 5350 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Suite 100, Ontario, CA 91764Telephone: +1 800 988 7973
IC StatementThis device complies with RSS-216 of Industry Canada and Industry Canada license-ICES-003. Operation is subject tothe following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitationest autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l’utilisateur de l’appareil doitaccepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
RSS-Gen Issue 5 March 2019This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic DevelopmentCanada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause interference.(2)This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
RF exposure statement:The equipment complies with IC Radiation exposure limit set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator and your body. This device complies with Industry Canada license-ICES-003. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.This digital apparatus complies with CAN ICES-003(B)/NMB003(B).Anker Innovations LimitedRoom 1318-19, Hollywood Plaza, 610 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
|AC Input||125VAC 60Hz 10A|
|AC Output||125VAC 60Hz 10A 1250W|
|USB-A Output||5V = 2.4A|
|USB-C Output||— 5V 3A / 9V = 3A / 12V = 3A / 15V 3A / 20V = 3.25A|
|Total USB Output||65W|
|Wireless Output||7.5W Max|
|Cable Length||5 ft|
24-month limited warranty*
Lifetime technical supportPlease note that your rights under applicable law governing the sale of consumer goods remain unaffected by the warrantiesgiven in this Limited Warranty.
(US) +1 (800)988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15 – 17:00 (PT)(UK) +44 (0) 1604 936200 Mon-Fri 6:00-17:00; Sat-Sun 6:00-14:00
For FAQs and more information, please visit: anker.com/support
|@anker_ofcial@anker_jp||@Anker Deutschland@Anker Japan@Anker||@AnkerOfcial@Anker_JP|
Product Number: A9137 51005003002 V02