anko 42957843 Gaming Phone Controller Instruction Manual
Please read all the information carefully before you use the device to avoid accidents and keep it for future reference.
- Do not disassemble this product.
- This device is not a toy. Use extra caution while children are using this product.
- Keep the device away from direct sunlight, fire, high temperature and wet equipment.
- Device may become warm while charging.
- Controller holder X 1
- Micro USB charging cable X 1
- User Manual X 1
- Adjust the width/length and place your smart phone in the phone holder.
- Press the button and then fan working with Blue light on
- Press the button again to stop the fan ,then blue light off.
- Connect a USB charging cable can charge your phone.
Charging the holder
The holder is powered via an integrated rechargeable battery. The battery cannot be removed or replaced. The holder must be turned off to recharge.
- Connect the charging cable (included with delivery) with the Micro plug to the USB port .
- The Red LED flashing and switches off when fully charged.
Color of indicator
|No power connected/ Fully charged|
Flashing Power charging
Input: DC 5V/ 1.2AOutput: DC 5V/ 1ARange of application: 3.5-6 inch mobile phoneDuration of flight: 4.0 hourBattery capacity: 1200mAHRate of charge: 1.5 hour
12 Month Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.