Keycode # 42961352WIRELESS CHARGER SET
For Your Safet :
In emergency cases, please unplug the electric socket:
*Emergency cases include
- Smoke from the unit
- Changed shape
- Liquid or material leakage
- Dropped & broken casing or parts.
- The charger is used for office equipment and information technology equipment.
- The max ambient temperature is 40 °C.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not drop the product or submit it to impact.
- Dropping the product or submitting it to impact can cause the product to malfunction.
- Do not place the product in an area exposed to heat, direct sunlight, dampness, moisture, rain, vibration, shock, dust or sand.
- Do not place the product near any kind of magnet or expose it to excessive vibration.
- Do not drop the main body, accessories or submit them to any impact, as this can cause the product to malfunction.
- When the plug is used as a disconnect device, the socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
Wireless Charging Pad
Input: DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
Output (wireless): 15W (Max)
Input: 100-240V – 50/60Hz 0.6A (Max)
Output (USB-C): DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
To achieve fast wireless charging, the charging device must also support fast wireless charging function.Compatible power adapter included.
This wireless charger is compatible with Qi-enabled devices. Able to charge through cases up to 3mm thick.
LED indicator:Blue (1 s): power is onBlue (constant): charging in processingRed: charging process completedBlue (flashing): protection mode initiatedBlue-Red (flashing): power input voltage is lower than 4.2V / higher than 13.5V
- Connect the Micro USB plug to the Micro
The USB port on the wireless charging pad
- Connect the USB-C plug to the power adapter
- Plug the power adapter into a wall socket
- Charge your phones
12 Month Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.Kmart Australia Ltd Warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of refund, repair, or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reason fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.