Aqara DJT11LM Vibration Sensor
Aqara Vibration Sensor is embedded with a high precision acceleration sensor and it detects the vibration and movement of objects. It communicates with the Hub via Zigbee protocol. It also works with other smart accessories to set various smart scenes, such as, local and remote alarm when it detects glass breaks.
* A hub is required.* Aqara Hub is required to enable Aqara Vibration Sensor to work with HomeKit technology. See www.aqara.com for more details.* This product is for indoor use only.
- Before activating the accessory, please make sure you have the Aqara Home app downloaded and Aqara hub installed.
- Please open the app, tap “Home” and then tap “+” in the top right corner to enter “Add Device (Accessory)” page. Select “Vibration Sensor”, and add it according to instructions.* If the connection fails, please move the accessory closer to the Hub and try again.
Effective Range Test: Single press the reset button on the accessory at your desired position. If the Hub makes voice prompts, it indicates that the accessory can communicate effectively with the Hub.* Avoid metal surface to maximize signal strength.
Option 1: Place it directly in the desired positionOption 2: Remove the protective film, and stick it to the desired position.* Keep the surface clean and dry.
|Dimensions:||36 × 36 × 9 mm (1.42 × 1.42 × 0.35 in.)|
|Operating Temperature:||-10° – +50°C (14°F – 122°F)|
|Operating Humidity||0 – 95% RH, no condensation|
|Maximum Transmit Power (Zigbee):||9.99dBm|
|Working Frequency:||2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz|
|Online Customer Service:||www.aqara.com/support|
|Manufacturer:||Lumi United Technology Co., Ltd.|
Address: 8th Floor, JinQi Wisdom Valley, No.1 Tangling Road, Liuxian Ave, Taoyuan Residential District, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China.
- This product is NOT a toy. Please keep children away from this product.
- This product is designed for indoor use only. Do NOT use in humid environments or outdoors.
- Beware of moisture, do NOT spill water or other liquids onto the product.
- Do NOT place this product near a heat source. Do NOT place it in an enclosure unless there is normal ventilation. Do NOT attempt to repair this product by yourself. All
- repairs should be performed by an authorized professional.
- This product is only suitable for improving the entertainment, convenience of your home life and reminding you about the device status. If a user violates the product use instructions, the manufacturer will NOT be liable for any risks and property losses.
FCC ID: 2AKIT-DJT11LMFederal Communications Commission (FCC) compliance statement:
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. RF
Exposure statement:This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
IC: 22635-DJT11LMIC NOTICE TO CANADIAN USERSThis device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference.(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES003.This device complies with RSS247 of Industry Canada.Operation is subject to the condition that this device does not cause harmful interference.
This equipment complies with IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
CAUTION Risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions. Do not ingest battery, Chemical Burn Hazard. This product contains a coin / button cell battery. If the coin / button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
- The equipment is only suitable for mounting at heights 2 m
- Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas
Hereby, [Lumi United Technology Co., Ltd.] declares that the radio equipment type [Vibration Sensor, DJT11LM] is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://www.aqara.com/DoC/
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which should not be mixed with unsorted household waste. Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as terms and conditions of such collection points.
Symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.