LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY & INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL
- Time Telling Mode (Hours, Minutes, Seconds, and Date)
- Date Subdial
- Day of the Week Subdial
- 24 Hour Subdial
- Water Resistant as indicated on the watch
SETTING THE TIME & DAY OF THE WEEK
- Pull the Crown out to Position 2 (see diagram) when the Second Hand is at the 12 o’clock position.
- Turn the Crown clockwise to advance the Hour and Minute Hands until the Day Hand is set to the desired Day of the Week.NOTE: When setting the Hour Hand, check the 24 Hour Hand to be sure it is correctly set. The 24 Hour Hand moves with the Hour Hand. When setting the Minute Hand, turn the Crown so that the Minute Hand is four to five minutes ahead of the desired time. Then, turn the Crown counterclockwise to the desired Minute.
- Turn the Crown counterclockwise until the Hour and Minute Hands are set to the desired Time.
- Push the Crown back in all the way to re-engage timekeeping.
SETTING THE DATE
- Pull the Crown out to Position 1.
- Turn the Crown counterclockwise until the Date Hand is set to the desired Date.
- Push the Crown back in all the way to re-engage time keeping.NOTE: Do not set the Date between 9:00pm and 1:00am.
This is a WATER RESISTANT watch. Do not operate push buttons below the surface of the water. Should water or condensation appear in the watch, immediately have the watch checked. Water can corrode electronic parts inside the case.
USE OUR NATIONWIDE SERVICE CENTERS. YOU CANNOT RETURN WATCH FOR SERVICE WHERE IT WAS PURCHASED.
If your watch requires cleaning, lubrication, battery changing, or needs a crystal replaced, Armitron Adventure-approved Service Centers are available in your area. These repair facilities use Armitron Adventure parts and components to assure quality and future performance. Free estimates are available in advance, should you need servicing or repairs not covered under the warranty. Repairs covered under the warranty may require proof of purchase, so retain the purchase receipt.
RETURN YOUR WATCH FOR SERVICING
Please call (718) 482-4195 for a listing of all approved and authorized service centers and locations, or visit our website at: WWW.ARMITRON.COMYOUR WATCH SHOULD NOT BE RETURNED TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE. Carefully pack your watch in a sturdy box (do not send in a gift box for same will not be returned) and mail to the nearest approved authorized service station. Because of possible loss, we recommend that you insure the watch, return the receipt requested, when using the mail. If you do not receive a receipt within a reasonable time, start a tracer through the originating post office. Never include a special watch band or any other article of personal value in your shipment.
This Armitron Adventure Watch is warranted to you, the owner, for your lifetime against all defects in material or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear or abuse and excludes batteries, case, strap, crystal, or bracelet. In the event of a defect or malfunction of the movement within this period it will be repaired or replaced, at our option, provided that it is returned prepaid with a check or money order for $9.95 to cover the cost of handling and return postage. This charge does not apply to California residents. (This is not a repair charge.) DO NOT SEND CASH. No additional charge will be made unless additional servicing is necessary for reasons beyond our control such as accident, misuse, neglect or replacement of parts not warranted is required such as case, crystal, strap, bracelet or batteries in which event a moderate charge will be made. The movement of any timepiece requires periodic cleaning/timing which is not a defect and, as such not warranted. After one year from the date of purchase each cleaning/timing with be performed as required without charging a fee in excess of the specified $9.95 handling charge. The above remedy is exclusive. Armitron Adventure shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Should any other part of your watch require repair, please use our Service Center for quick and inexpensive repairs on your watch? This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. In the event of a problem with warranty service or performance, you may be able to go to Small Claims Court, a State Court or a Federal District Court. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY!! There is no handling charge for in-warranty service. Charges apply only for NON-WARRANTY ITEMS such as cleaning afterone year and other routine maintenance.
Armitron ADVENTURE VX7JE Series Watch User Manual – Armitron ADVENTURE VX7JE Series Watch User Manual –