audio pro SW-5 Subwoofer Speaker 150W WiFi Powered Bass Sound System
The mains plug is used as disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
© AUDIO PRO AB, SWEDEN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.TRADEMARKS ARE THE PROPERTY OF AUDIO PRO AB, SWEDEN.Audio Pro AB, Garnisonsgatan 52 SE-254 66 Helsingborg, Sweden©1978-2020 Audio Pro AB Sweden.Audio Pro®, the Audio Pro logotype, the ‘a’ symbol, and ace-bass® are all registered trademarks of Audio Pro AB, Sweden. All rights reserved. Audio Pro follows a policy of continuous advancement in development. Specifications may be changed without notice.All other products and services mentioned may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.www.audiopro.com
Type: Powered subwoofer, bassreflexAmplifier: 150W Digital Class D, DSP controlledWoofer: 8″ longthrowFrequency range: 35–130 HzVariable crossover frequency: 50–130 HzPhase: 0/180 degreesInputs: RCADimensions HxWxD: 275x275x290 mm
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated “dan-gerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servic-ing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
WARNING:TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this product near water.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Operating temperature (˚C) 5–40Humidity (%) no condensation 30–90
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Minimum distances around the product for sufficient ventilation, 10 cm.
- The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items, such as newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, etc.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other products (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the product.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this product during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the product has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the product, the product has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- Damage Requiring ServiceUnplug the product from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the following conditions:A. When the power-supply cord or plug is damaged,B. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen into the product,C. If the product has been exposed to rain or water,D. If the product does not operate normally by following the operating instructions. Adjust only those controls that are covered by the operating instructions as an impro-per adjustment of other controls may result in damage and will often require extensive work by a qualified technician to restore the product to its normal operation,E. If the product has been dropped or damaged in any way, andF. When the product exhibits a distinct change in performance this indicates a need for service.
- Object and Liquid EntryNever push objects of any kind into the product through openings as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short-out parts that could result in a fire or electric shock. The product shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as vases shall be placed on the product. No naked flame sources such as lighted candles etc., should never be placed on the product.
- Make sure that there is adequate ventilation if you install the product in confined spaces, such as bookshelves or racks. Leave a distance of 20 cm above and on both sides of the product and 10 cm behind it. The back end of a shelf or board closest to the top of the product should be pushed forward to give a gap of about 10 cm behind. In this way an exuding channel is formed where heated air can flow up.
- The power supply and power cord for this product is intended for indoor use only.
- Use only the supplied power cord/adapter.