audio-technica Multidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone
Thank you for purchasing this Audio-Technica product. Before using the product, please read through the Quick Start Guide, as well as this user manual when necessary, to ensure that you use the product correctly.
- Designed for surface-mount applications, such as high-quality sound reinforcement, and to provide total coverage of round or long tables with fewer microphones.
- A small-diameter microphone capsule near the boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear high-output performance.
- Durable brass-carved frame and non-slip high-performance urethane foam bottom pads minimize the coupling of surface vibration to the microphone.
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility.
- U843R is ideal for a variety of video and audio conferencing applications,especially when used with an Audio-Technica automatic SmartMixerTM.
Output from the microphone is low impedance (Lo-Z) balanced. The signal appears across the pairs of colored wires (red and yellow wires for Ch1, white and blue wires for Ch2, and green and brown wires for Ch3); the audio ground is the shield connection. Output is phased so that positive acoustic pressure produces positive voltage on the yellow, green and white wires.
- 1 Pascal = 10 dynes/cm2 = 10 microbars = 94 dB SPL For product improvement, the product is subject to modification without notice.
Audio-Technica Corporation2-46-1 Nishi-Naruse, Machida, Tokyo 194-8666, Japan©2019 Audio-Technica CorporationGlobal Support Contact: www.at-globalsupport.comMade in Japan
142316620-02-01 ver.1 2019.03.15