Auna Pro Cube 1512 / 1812
PA Speaker Set
- Prior to using the product, please ask advice from a specialist. When the product is switched on for the first time, some smell may occur. This is normal and will disappear after a while.
- The product contains voltage carrying parts. Therefore do NOT open the housing.
- Do not place metal objects or pour liquids into the product. This may cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- Do not place the product near heat sources such as radiators, etc. Do not place the product on a vibrating surface. Do not cover the ventilation holes.
- The product is not suitable for continuous use.
- Be careful with the mains lead and do not damage it. A faulty or damaged mains lead can cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- When unplugging the product from a mains outlet, always pull the plug, never the lead.
- Do not plug or unplug the product with wet hands.
- If the plug and/or the mains lead are damaged, they need to be replaced by a qualified technician.
- If the product is damaged to such an extent that internal parts are visible, do NOT plug the product into a mains outlet and DO NOT switch the unit on. Contact your dealer. Do NOT connect the product to a rheostat or dimmer.
- To avoid fire and shock hazard, do not expose the product to rain and moisture.
- All repairs should be carried out by a qualified technician only.
- Connect the product to an earthed mains outlet (220-240 V ac / 50 Hz) protected by a 10-16 A fuse.
- During a thunderstorm or if the product will not be used for a longer period of time, unplug it from the mains. The rule is: Unplug it from the mains when not in use.
- If the product has not been used for a longer period of time, condensation may occur. Let the unit reach room temperature before you switch it on. Never use the product in humid rooms or outdoors.
- To prevent accidents in companies, you must follow the applicable guide lines and follow the instructions.
- Do not repeatedly switch the product on and off. This shortens the life time.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children. Do not leave the product unattended.
- Do not use cleaning sprays to clean switches. The residues of these sprays cause deposits of dust and grease. In case of malfunction, always seek advice from a specialist.
- Do not force the controls.
- If this product is with speaker inside which can cause magnetic field. Keep the product at least 60 cm away from computer or TV.
- If the product has built-in lead-acid rechargeable battery. Please recharge the battery every 3 months if you are not going to use the unit for a long period of time. Or the battery may be damaged.
- If the battery is damaged please replace with same specifications battery. And dispose the damaged battery environment friendly.
- If the product has fallen, always have it checked by a qualified technician before you switch the product on again.
- Do not use chemicals to clean the unit. They damage the varnish. Only clean the product with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from electronic equipment that may cause interference.
- Only use original spares for repairs, otherwise serious damage and/or dangerous radiation may occur.
- Switch the product off prior to unplugging it from the mains and/ or other equipment. Unplug all leads and cables prior to moving the product.
- Make sure that the mains lead cannot be damaged when people walk on it. Check the mains lead before every use for damages and faults!
- The mains voltage is 220-240 V~/50 Hz. Check if power outlet match. If you travel, make sure that the mains voltage of the country is suitable for this product.
- Keep the original packing material so that you can transport the product in safe conditions.
- Microphone Echo Control
- Microphone Volume
- Treble Control
- Bass Control
- Sub. Volume
- Master Volume
- Microphone Input
- LINE Input
- AUX Input
- AUX Output
- Satellite Speaker Outputs
HINTS ON DISPOSAL
According to the European waste regulation 2012/19/ EU this symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste. Instead it should be taken to the appropriate collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product. For more detailed information about recycling of this product, please contact your local council or your household waste disposal service.
Auna Pro Cube 1512/1812 PA Lautsprecher Set User Manual – Auna Pro Cube 1512/1812 PA Lautsprecher Set User Manual –