Pioneer 330 Power StationUser Manual
Empower Your Life, Empower your World
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
To ensure safe operation and service of the meter, read and understand all instructions. Failure to follow all instructions may result in severe injury or property damage. The loss caused by the wrong use of PIONEER 330 is not covered by our Warranty.
Please FULLY charge PIONEER 330 as soon as possible when delivered. Due to the longtime of transportation and storage, Batteries of PIONEER 330 may go to sleep mode. Plug your PIONEER 330 into the wall over 10 minutes will active the batteries again. If charging doesn’t work, please ask our customer service [email protected] for help.Notice: Note that when turning on the AC Button but not use the outlets, there may be some watts of AC outputs shown in the LCD. That’s a normal display caused by the no-load discharge. It is recommended that turn off the output button(s) when not in use.
|A: LCD Screen DisplayB: DC OutputsC: Cigarette Lighter OutputD: USB-A & USB-C OutputsE: LED Lighting||G: AC OutletH: FlashlightF: DC InputI : Wireless Charger|
A: Power ON/OFF ButtonB: DC Outputs Power ON/OFF ButtonC: USB Outputs Power ON/OFF ButtonD: AC Outlet Power ON/OFF ButtonE: LED Lighting & Flashlight ON/OFF Button
A: POWER ON/OFFPOWER ON/OFF BUTTON is the master switch. Press POWER ON/OFF BUTTON to activate the DC/USB/AC BUTTONS. Press POWER ON/OFF BUTTON to shut down the output(s) when not in use.B: DC OUTPUTS POWER ON/OFFThe DC output ports will NOT function until the DC OUTPUTS POWER ON/OFF BUTTON is pressed to activate. Press DC OUTPUTS POWER ON/OFF BUTTON to shut down the output(s) when not in useC: USB OUTPUTS POWER ON/OFFThe USB-A output port and USB-C output port will NOT function until the USB OUTPUTS POWER ON/OFF BUTTON is pressed to activate. Press USB OUTPUTS POWER ON/OFF BUTTON to shut down the output(s) when not in use.D: AC OUTLET POWER ON/OFFThe AC Outlet will NOT function until the AC OUTLET POWER ON/OFF BUTTON is pressed to activate. Press AC OUTLET POWER ON/OFF BUTTON to shut down the output(s) when not in use.E: LED LIGHTING & FLASHLIGHTPress LED LIGHTING & FLASHLIGHT BUTTON once to turn on the flashlight, press it again to turn on the LED LIGHTING. Press LED LIGHTING & FLASHLIGHT BUTTON over 3 seconds to turn on the SOS mode.WIRELESS CHARGERPress ON/OFF Button A before charging. Press the NO/OFF Button to shut down the output.
A: Battery LevelB: Charging TimeC: Input PowerD: Remaining Usage TimeE: Output PowerF: Low Voltage WarningG: Temperature Warning
DETAILS DISPLAYED ON LCD
- Battery Level: The battery level is provided by the percentage of battery charge corresponding to the number of bars and percentage displayed.PLEASE BE AWARE that this value can adjust multiple times as the energy draw changes from the connected devices. This is evident during the initial activation of ports with a connected device. RECOMMENDED back to charge the PIONEER 330 when battery indicates less than 20%. Note that when you first plug in a power source, whether it’s a solar panel or a wall charger, the PIONEER 330 may take a minute to detect and adjust its charge circuitry before it starts drawing power from the source.
- Remaining Charging Time: The PIONEER 330 can provide remaining charging time in hours and minutes. Level accuracy of the amount of charge time left in PIONEER 330 is based on the current output level.
- Input Status: The PIONEER 330 can provide input energy in watts.
- Remaining Usage Time: The PIONEER 330 can provide remaining usage time in hours and Level accuracy of the amount of usage time left in PIONEER 330 based on the current input level.
- Output Status: The display will provide the total output watts of the DC ports, Cigarette Lighter Port, USB-A, USB-C, and AC Outlet(s).
- Low Voltage Warning: If the Low Voltage Warning indicator is on, please recharge the power station.
- Temperature Indicator: The Temperature Indicator lights on means the battery temperature of PIONEER 330 is too low/high. All functions of input and output will be stopped until the battery temperature returns to the working range.
Model: PIONEER 330
Battery: 18650 Lithium BatteryCapacity: 288Wh (22.2V 13Ah)Dimensions: L230 x W168 x I-1178 mmWeight:8.61b (3.9kg)Charging Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) Discharging Temperature: 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C)Charging Input8mm PV Input: 16-22V8mm DC Input: 12-28V, 60W MaxPower OutputsAC Outlet: lx 120V, 60Hz 330W, 660W surgeCigarette Lighter Port: lx 12V/10ADC Ports: 2x 12V/10AUSB-A Ports: 3x 5V/9V/12V, up to 3A, total 54W MaxUSB-C Port: lx 5V/9V/12V/15V/20V, 3A, 60W MaxWireless Charger: lx 10WLED Light Power: 0.5W Lighting + 1W Flashlight
HOW TO CHARGE
RECOMMEND TO DISCONNECT THE PIONEER 330 WHEN FULLY CHARGED.
WHAT IT POWER
Select the type of outputs required by pressing the DC/USB/AC OUTPUT ON/OFF BUTTON. The output ports will NOT function until the appropriate button(s) is pressed to activate the ports. When output port(s) is activated, the indicator on the button will illuminate green, indicating that the output(s) are active, and the LCD display will turn on and provide details on the charging output.The LCD Screen will automatically shut down when no outputs are activated.Press the ON/OFF BUTTON(s) to shut down the output(s) when not in use.PASS-THROUGH CHARGINGThe advanced battery management system of the PIONEER 330 allows it to charge a connected device via DC outputs & USB outputs & AC output while charging the PIONEER 330.OVERLOAD CONDITIONIf an overload condition occurs on the OUTPUT ports, PIONEER 330 will:Automatically turn off AC Outlet power.
- The indicator light of LCD Screen is still illuminated.
- DC Outputs Status is still the same status as usual.
Do the following:
Check the input charge cable. The ports will be efficient when the input charge cable meets the specification outlined in the GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS section.
- Only charge PIONEER 330 with provided AC wall power adapter.
CHARGING PIONEER 330 Connect the provided AC Wall Power Adapter to Input Port, and allow PIONEER 330 to fully charge prior to use. When charging, the LCD Screen will be illuminated, and the LCD display will show battery level, PIONEER 330 is fully charged when it shows 100%. It is recommended to FULLY charge PIONEER 330 every 3 months to maintain the health of the battery pack.
Be sure that PIONEER 330 is disconnected from all input power sources and output devices. Use a clean, dry, soft lint-free cloth to wipe it down. Remove any debris, dirts, or other blockages on both side vents. When cleaning debris from the side vents, do not allow the debris, dirt, or other blockages to enter the body of PIONEER 330. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or solvents. DO NOT use compressed air to clean side cooling vents, as this will force foreign particles into the internal circuitry. To avoid the risk of electrical shock, DO NOT use metal objects to clean ports.
If storing for more than 1 month, charge completely before storage and recharge approximately every 3 months to avoid full discharge and possible damage. Storing indoor, in cold temperatures, mild humidity, and away from direct sunlight (See GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS section). Leaving in a vehicle or other confined spaces in extremely hot temperatures can lead to decreased service life, overheating, and fire. Extreme cold conditions below a specific storage range can also harm PIONEER 330 performance and service life. Keep away from corrosion chemicals and gases. After taking out of storage, visually inspect to make sure PIONEER 330 and all accessories look satisfactory. This increase reviews the intake and exhaust side vents to ensure they are clear of debris. Allow PIONEER 330 to return to ambient conditions before recharging or charging other devices.
Recharge as needed. There are no pre-designated intervals at which to recharge as long as the PIONEER 330 is being used regularly. Avoid discharging completed on a regular basis, as this can impact overall life. Periodically inspect all ports and wall chargers for any debris, dirt, damage, and corrosion. DO NOT attempt to fix it. DO NOT cover the PIONEER 330 with towels, clothing, or other items. Regularly observe if the side vents are collecting dirt or dust, and clean following cleaning procedures noted in the manual.
Do not place equipment and its accessories in the trash. Items must be appropriately disposed of in accordance with local regulations. See local government laws for additional information.
PIONEER 330 WILL NOT CHARGE OR OPERATE CONNECTED DEVICES:
Ensure that the DC/USB/AC output ports are activated by pressing the DC/USB/AC OUTPUT ON/OFF BUTTON(S) for the port(s) in use.
- Confirm the connected device is suitable for the PIONEER 330 by reviewing the specifications of the output provided in the GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS section.
- Confirm PIONEER 330 is charged by reviewing the Battery Level.
- Verify the watt data displayed on the LCD Screen for an overload condition.
PIONEER 330 WILL NOT BE CHARGED:
Confirm that the wall plug power adapter’s cord is inserted fully into the DC Input.
- Confirm that the AC wall plug power adapter is the charger provided with PIONEER 330.
- If the input does not comply with the requirements located in the GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS section, the Low Watt range 0 to 10 may be displayed on the INPUT STATUS of the LCD screen.
- Please charge PIONEER 330 when you get it. Long time storage PIONEER 330 will cause failure to start. Try charging for more than ten minutes to restart it. If none of these attempts work, you can contact customer service for help.
Transportation: PIONEER 330 complies with all legal requirements for the transport of dangerous goods. The capacity of the lithium battery pack exceeds 100Wh. Based on international standards, if PIONEER 330 is transported by airplane, it must be transported by IATA standard packaging. IATA instructions and labeling requirements and the relevant declarations must be completed.
The warnings in this manual cannot cover all possible conditions or situations that could occur.Using the PIONEER 330 with common sense and caution. Always be aware of the environment and ensure that the PIONEER 330 is used in a safe and responsible manner.
- DO NOT use the PIONEER 330 over its output rating. Overload outputs above rating may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons, even though we have built-in overload protection.
- DO NOT use the PIONEER 330 or AC Wall plug power adapter if it is damaged or has been modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion, or risk of injury.
- DO NOT subject to vibration, impacts, or drops. Secure the PIONEER 330 during transport. The housing may not show signs of damage, but internal components may have been compromised. It is advisable to replace it if any such severe events occur.
- DO NOT expose the PIONEER 330 to moisture, rain, or snow.
- DO NOT charge, use or store the PIONEER 330 in a bathroom or an area exposed to rain or moisture.
- DO NOT leave children or persons, who with reduced physical/sensory or mental capabilities/or lack of experience and knowledge, along with the PIONEER 330 unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of it by a person responsible for their safety.
- DO NOT attempt to repair the PIONEER 330 or AC Wall plug power adapter. There are no user-serviceable components inside.
- DO NOT handle the PIONEER 330 with wet hands.
- DO NOT place the PIONEER 330 on its side or upside down while in use or storage. If rust, odor, overheating, or other abnormal circumstances are observed, stop using and contact customer service.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they DO NOT play with the PIONEER 330 alone.
- The PIONEER 330 is only used for the emergency power station. It cannot replace the standard AC or DC power of household appliances or digital the PIONEER 330.
- Keep away from high voltage electrical fields.
- Risk of fire and burns. DO NOT open, crush, heat above 104°F (40°C) or incinerate.
- Use of a power supply, charger, or cable not recommended or sold by portable battery manufacturers may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Should fluid from the inside of the PIONEER 330 come in contact with your skin or clothing, wash the affected areas with tap water.
- The accessories included in the box should only be used with the PIONEER 330.
- KEEP PIONEER 330 AWAY FROM PETS.
BALDR provides a limited warranty for the original consumer purchaser, which covers BALDR the products from defects in workmanship and material under consumer for 12 months from the date of purchase. In order to establish the start date of the warranty period, the sales receipt from the first consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof is required BALDR’s warranty does not apply to (i) any product that is misused, abused, modified,damaged by accident, or used for anything other than normal consumer use as authorized in BALDR’s current the product literature, or (ii) any the product purchased through an online auction house.To know more and obtain warranty service, contact our customer service team at [email protected]
© Copyright BALDR. All rights reserved. All trademarks cited herein are the property of their respective owners.The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for BALDR the products and services are outlined in the warranty statements accompanying such the products and services. BALDR shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
322 Paseo Tesoro, Walnut, CA 917891-855-801-0798[email protected]www.togopower.com