BAUER 38780 Rechargeable Cordless Rotary 3 Shaver Instructions
- Read the instruction manual thoroughly before using the device and retain for future reference.
- Use the shaver only for purposes described in this instruction book.
- It is recommended for one person use only. For hygienic reason. the shaver should not be shared with others.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Regularly check the foil condition, if signs of damage visible do not use.
- Do not use if skin is red, irritated, inflamed, infected or blistered.
- Foils and blades will wear over time and require replacing.
- Domestic/ Household use only.
- Do not place or store your unit in direct sunlight. Store only in a cool dry place.
- Keep your unit out of reach of children as it is not intended for use by children.
- This appliance is not to be used on, by or near children or invalids.
- Dry Use only, this shaver is not designed for wet shaving.
- Do not use shaver in the bath or shower.
- Operating shaver in wet environment will result in electric shock or personal injury.
- Do not use shaving foam, oil, gel, soap or creams, dry shave only.
- Do not charge the shaver where the temperature is below 00C (1040F), where it will be exposed to direct sunlight or a heat source. or where there is a lot of moisture.
- Use the included adaptor only.
- Dry the shaver completely before charging it.
- Keep the adaptor away from water and handle it only with dry hands.
- Grip the adaptor when disconnecting it from an AC outlet, tugging on the power cord may damage it. Store the adaptor in a dry area where it will be protected from damage.
- Do not pull, twist, or severely bend the power cord.
- Do not wrap the power cord tightly around the appliance.
- Do not take the housing apart as this can affect the watertight construction.
CHARGING & CORDLESS SHAVING
- Before first use, charge for 12 hours.
- Regular shaving will require 8 hour charge time, if left for any length of time charge again for 12 hours.
- Do not over charge, this will damage the product over time.
- Plug the adaptor into AC socket, ensure shaver is switched off. Connect the power lead to the shaver. it is ready to use. If the shaver does not immediately work leave for 1-2 minutes.
HOW TO USE
After charging for cordless use or plugged into the power supply your unit is ready to use.
- Switch on by pushing the On/Off switch.
- Hold the shaver at a right angle to your skin.
- Apply gentle pressure as you move the shaver across your face. stretching the skin with your free hand. Move the shaver back and forth to achieve desired result.
- To use the trimmer. slide the trimmer handle up to open the trimmer, place the trimmer at a right angle to your skin and move it downward to trim sideburns.
HOW TO CLEAN
Clean the appliance after each use to ensure continued performance. DO NOT submerge the unit in liquid.DO NOT use abrasive liquids or detergents.Do NOT clean whilst attached to maim supply.With the system outer foil in place, apply a small amount of hand soap onto the outer foil.Turn the shaver on and pour some water over the outer foil.After about 10-20 seconds, turn the shaver off. Remove the foil frame and clean it with running warm/hot water.Wash the shaver in tap water. Do not use salt water or boiling water. Also do not use cleaning products that are designed for toilets, bathrooms or kitchen appliances. Do not submerge the shaver.Wipe off any moisture from the shaver with a soft dry cloth.DO NOT replace the protective cap until the outer foil is completely dry.
Squeeze the system outer foil release buttons and lift the system outer foil upward to remove it. Remove the inner blades one at a time by grasping it firmly at both ends and pulling it straight away from the shaver. Clean the outer foils, the shaver body and the trimmer with the long brush. Clean the inner blades with the short brush. Do not use the short brush to clean the outer foils.
REPLACING SHAVING HEAD COMPONENTS
it is recommended that you replace the system outer foil at least once a year and the inner blade at least once every 2 years to maintain the shavers performance.
REPLACING THE INNER BLADES
Squeeze the foil frame release buttons and lift the foil frame upward to remove it. Remove the inner blade, one at a time, by grasping them firmly at both ends and pulling straight away from the shaver. To insert the new inner blade, hold the blade, one at a time, at both ends and press downward until it snaps securely into the shaver.
A statutory warranty applies for this product.
Damages caused through incorrect treatment, handling, placement or storage or improper installation, in addition to forces or other external influences, are not covered by this warranty.
We recommend careful reading of and full understanding of any instructions supplied regarding assembly/installation and use age. If this product does not function correctly, firstly check if there ae other reasons e.g for electrical appliances interruption of the power supply maybe the cause.
Customer Services will require the purchase receipt, model description. brand along with a description of the fault and elated problem. Initial contact must always be via the seller who will contact the manufacturer.
All products with working components will over time react to general wear and tear.
Lack of use for long periods of time may also affect the products performance. Storage conditions may affect performance when a product is then used.
We recommend that your product is periodically checked to ensure it remains working correctly and safe to use.
Never attempt to repair a product. All services and/or repairs should only be undertaken by a qualified individual or company.
This symbol means that this product shall not be disposed of with normal household waste.
This symbol means that this product contains a built-in rechargeable battery which shall not be disposed of with normal household waste. Follow your country’s rules for the separate collection of electrical and electronic products and rechargeable batteries. Correct disposal helps prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health.
REMOVING THE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
Only remove the rechargeable battery when you discard the appliance. Make sure the battery is completely empty when you remove it.
- Check if there are any screws anywhere on the appliance – if so, remove them.
- Remove the back and/or front panel of the appliance with a screwdriver. If necessary, also remove additional screws and parts until you see the printed circuit board with the rechargeable battery.
- Remove the rechargeable battery.
Information on Waste Disposal for Consumers of Electrical & Electronic Equipment.
This mark on a product and/or accompanying documents indicates that when it is to be disposed of, it must be treated as Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
Any WEEE marked waste products must not be mixed with general household waste, but kept separate for the treatment, recovery and recycling of the materials used.
For proper treatment, recovery and recycling; please take all WEEE marked waste to your Local Authority Civic waste site, where it will be accepted free of charge.
If all consumers dispose of Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment correctly, they will be helping to save valuable resources and preventing any potential negative effects upon human health and the environment, of any hazardous materials that the waste may contain.