behringer High-Performance 2.4 GHz Guitar Wireless System Ultra-Low Latency Rechargeable Battery User Guide
Important Safety Instructions
WARNING: To reduce the risk of electric shock do not perform any servicing other than that contained in the operation instructions. Repairs have to beperformed by qualified service personnel.
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not expose a power pack to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to the fire or temperature above 100°C (212°F) may cause explosion.
- Do not expose this product to bright sunshine for a long time.
- Do not disassemble this apparatus. Take it to a qualified service person when service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Please store this product in a clean and dry environment.
- Charge it once a month (minimum).
- Use of a power supply or charger not recommended or sold bythe manufacturer may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not use this apparatus in excess of its output rating. Overload outputs above rating may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not use this apparatus if it is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts. This will ensure that the safety of the product is maintained.
- Switch off this apparatus when not in use.
- WARNING! Choking and Swallowing Hazard. Keep the product safely out of reach of children and pets. The small size and the internal battery present a choking and swallowing hazard. Failure to follow instructions may lead to permanent injury or death.
- WARNING! To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods
- Correct disposal of this product: This symbol indicates that this product must not be disposed of with household waste, according to the WEEE Directive (2012/19/EU) and your national law. This product should be taken to a collection center licensed for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment (EEE). The mishandling of this type of waste could have a possible negative impact on the environment and human health due to potentially hazardous substances that are generally associated with EEE. At the same time, your cooperation in the correct disposal of this product will contribute to the efficient use of natural resources. For more information about where you can take your waste equipment for recycling, please contact your local city office, or your household waste collection service.
Charging the Battery
- The Battery Level LEDs will flash twice when each unit is turned ON.
- Fully charge each unit before using them for the first time.
- If the level is low, attach the supplied dual cords to a computer USB output.
- CAUTION: Do not leave the units unattended while they are charging.
Selecting the Channel
- Channel 1 is automatically selected each time the units are turned on.
- Note: Use channel 1 unless you are picking up interference. Each unit must be on the same channel, or they will not operate.
- If required, press SEL on each unit to change to a different channel. All 4 LEDs will flash twice and show the channel LED.
- If the units are on different channels, then the 4 LEDs on the receiver will start to flash repeatedly after a few seconds, until you select the correct channel.
- The transmitter signals can be received by several receivers set to the same channel.For example, the signal can be fed to 2 amplifiers simultaneously to generate a stereo sound image.
- To switch off the transmitter and receiver, first turn off your power amplifier, and then set both on/off switches to the OFF position.
Clipping Units together
Units can be clipped together for tranportation and storage
|RF output power||
20 dBm maximum
|Number of channels||
SEL button on each unit
30 meters maximum
20 Hz to 16 kHz
|Digital signal parameters||
24 bit/ 48 kHz
|Transmitter audio input||
|Receiver audio output||
Internal rechargeable 750 mAh Lithium Battery
|Operating time per battery charge||
Up to 6 hours
Duo-pin USB charging cable supplied
|Charge status indicators||
On/Off slide switch
|Operating temperature range||
5°C – 40°C (41°F – 104°F)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
40 x 72 x 32 mm x2 (0.13 x 0.24 x 0.10″) x2
LEGAL DISCLAIMERMusic Tribe accepts no liability for any loss which may be suffered by any person who relies either wholly or in part upon any description, photograph, or statement contained herein. Technical specifications, appearances and other information are subject to change without notice. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Tannoy, Turbosound, TC Electronic, TC Helicon, Behringer, Bugera, Auratone and Coolaudio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. © Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. 2019 All rights reserved.
For the applicable warranty terms and conditions and additional information regarding Music Tribe’s Limited Warranty, please see complete details online at musictribe.com/warranty.
Zhongshan Eurotec Electronics Limited
No. 10 Wanmei Road, South China Modern ChineseMedicine Park, Nanlang Town, 528451, Zhongshan City,Guangdong Province, China
Other important information
- Register online. Please register your new Music Tribe equipment right after you purchase it by visiting behringer.com. Registering your purchase using our simple online form helps us to process your repair claims more quickly and efficiently. Also, read the terms and conditions of our warranty, if applicable.
- Malfunction. Should your Music Tribe Authorized Reseller not be located in your vicinity, you may contact the Music Tribe Authorized Fulfiller for your country listed under “Support” at behringer.com. Should your country not be listed, please check if your problem can be dealt with by our “Online Support” which may also be found under “Support” at behringer.com. Alternatively, please submit an online warranty claim at behringer.com BEFORE returning the product.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION COMPLIANCE INFORMATION
BehringerAIRPLAY GUITAR ULG10
Responsible Party Name:Music TribeCommercial NV Inc.
Address:5270 Procyon Street, Las Vegas, NV 89118, USA.
Phone Number: +1 702 800 8290FCC ID: QWHULG10
AIRPLAY GUITAR ULG10complies with the FCC rules as mentioned in the following paragraph: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Important information:Changes or modifications to the equipment not expressly approved by Music Tribe can void the user’s authority to use the equipment.