Quick Start Guide
SL 75CDynamic Cardioid Microphone
- Dynamic cardioid microphone
- Smooth mid-frequency presence rises for excellent voice, drums, and guitars
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your performance cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
|Type||Dynamic Cardioid Microphone|
|Frequency response||40-15000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||-54 ± 2 dBV /Pa|
|Max SPL||150 dB|
Behringer is constantly striving to maintain the highest professional standards. As a result of these efforts, modifications may be made from time to time to existing products without prior notice. Specifications and appearance may differ from those listed or illustrated.
Music Tribe accepts no liability for any loss which may be suffered by any person who relies either wholly on or in part upon any description, photograph, or statement contained herein. Technical specifications, appearances, and other information are subject to change without notice. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Tannoy, Turbosound, TC Electronic, TC Helicon, Behringer, BugeraOberheim, Auratone, Aston Microphones, and Coolaudio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. © Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. 2021 All rights reserved.
For the applicable warranty terms and conditions and additional information regarding Music Tribe’s Limited Warranty, please see complete details online at musictribe.com/warranty
Hereby, Music Tribe declares that this product is in compliance with Directive 2011/65/EU and Amendment 2015/863/EU, Directive 2012/19/EU, Regulation 519/2012 REACH SVHC and Directive 1907/2006/EC, and this passive product is not applicable to EMC Directive 2014/30/EU, LV Directive 2014/35/EU.
Full text of EU DoC is available at https://community.musictribe.com/EU Representative: Music Tribe Brands DK A/SAddress: Ib Spang Olsens Gade 17, DK – 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark