BERTAZZONI MAST365GASXE 36 Inch Freestanding Gas Range Worktop
GAS RANGE WORKTOP
- Press knob for desired burner all the way in while rotating to MAX position. Spark plugs will start to tick and gas will flow to the burner selected.
- Once burner is lit, continue to keep knob pressed in for 5 seconds.
- After 5 seconds, release the knob, flame will continue to burn.
- Rotate knob to desired cooking level.
GAS RANGE OVEN
- Open oven door completely.
- Press thermostat knob in OFF position in and keep pressed all the way in for 2 seconds (count steadily).
- After 2 seconds release knob (3a) and rotate Once knob is released, to either broil position spark plugs will tick if lighting broiler, or for 10 seconds and gas maximum temperature will flow for 10 seconds, position if lighting bake selected burner should burner. (3b)NOTE:|Once knob is released, spark plugs will tick for 10 seconds and gas will flow for 10 seconds, selected burner should light with 2-3 seconds.
- Once spark plugs stop ticking, check that the bake or broil burner stays on.
- Leave the oven door open for an additional 20-25 seconds.
- At the end of the 20-25 seconds, close the oven door.
- Rotate knob to desired cooking temperature for bake burner, if using the bake burner.
How do I turn on my gas oven?