Never leave your child unattended drowning hazard.
43040735Basketball Play PoolWARNING: CHILDREN HAVE DROWNED IN PORTABLE SWIMMING POOLS. ENSURE ACTIVE ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES. DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN UNSUPERVISED IN OR AROUND THE POOL-KEEP THEM WITHIN ARMS’ REACH. POOL FENCING LAWS APPLY TO THIS POOL. CONSULT YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY FOR FENCING REQUIREMENTS.
- Only for domestic use.
- Only for outdoor use.
- Children can drown in very small amounts of water. Empty the pool when not in use.
- Do not install the paddling pool over concrete, asphalt or any other hard surface.
- Place the product on a level surface at least 2 m from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires.
- Recommend back towards the sun when playing.
- Modification by the consumer of the original paddling pool (for example the addition of accessories) shall be carried out according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
- Keep assembly and installation instructions for future reference.
PREPARATIONInstallation of small swimming pool usually takes only 10 minutes with 1 person. Recommendations regarding placement of the pool:
- It is essential the pool is set up on the solid, level ground. If the pool is set up on uneven ground it can cause a collapse of the pool and flooding, causing serious personal injury and/or damage to personal property.
- Do not set up on driveways, decks, platforms, gravel, or asphalt. The ground should be firm enough to withstand the pressure of the water; mud, sand, soft/loose soil, or tar are not suitable.
- The ground must be cleared of all objects and debris including stones and twigs.
- Check with your local city council for by-laws relating to fencing, barriers, lighting, and safety requirements and ensure you comply with all laws.
- Take the pool and accessories out of the carton with care and spread out the pool onto the selected site.
- To inflate the pool, start from the bottom chamber and work your way to the top chamber and close the safety valves after inflation. Do not over-inflate your pool. (For inflatable pool only)
- Slowly fill with water to pool just below the fill line on the pool’s interior. Do not exceed the fill line on the pool’s interior. DO NOT OVERFILL as this could cause the pool to collapse.ATTENTION: Do not leave the pool unattended while filling with water.
NOTE: All drawings for illustration purposes only. It May not reflect the actual product. Not to scale.
EMPTY THE POOL
- Check local regulations for specific directions regarding disposal of swimming pool water.
- For the inflatable pool, deflate all the air chambers, at the same time push down the wall of the pool to release the water. For the Fill `N Fun pool, push down the wall of the pool to release the water. Make sure to release all the water in 20 minutes. NOTE: Drain by adult only!
POOL MAINTENANCEWARNING: If you do not adhere to the maintenance guidelines covered herein, your health might be at risk, especially that of your children.
- Change the water of pools frequently (particularly in hot weather) or when noticeably contaminated, unclean water is harmful to the user’s health.
- Please contact your local retailer to obtain chemicals to treat the water in your pool. Be sure to follow the chemical manufacturer’s instructions.
- Proper maintenance can maximize the life of your pool.
- See packaging for water capacity.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
- After use, use a damp cloth to gently clean all surfaces.NOTE: Never use solvents or other chemicals that may damage the product.
- Air-dry the pool, once the pool is completely dry, fold the pool carefully and put it back to its original packing. If the pool is not completely dry, mold may result and will damage the pool.
- Store in a cool, dry place and out of children’s reach.
- Check the product for damage at the beginning of each season and at regular intervals when in use.
REPAIRIf a chamber is damaged, use the provided repair patch.
- Clean area to be repaired.
- Carefully peel patch.
- Press patch over the area to be repaired.
- Wait 30 minutes before inflation.
|54310||Over 3 years|
Refer to the item name or number stated on the packaging. Packaging must be read carefully and kept for future reference.
FOR AU / NZ: IMPORTED FOR KMART STORES IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND.
©2021 Bestway Inflatables & Material Corp.
All rights reserved
Bestway Inflatables & Material Corp., Shanghai, ChinaManufactured, distributed and represented in the European Union by
Bestway (Europe) S.r.l., Via Resistenza, 5, 20098 San Giuliano Milanese (Milano), ItalyDistributed in North America by
Bestway (USA) Inc., 3411 E. Harbour Drive, Phoenix, Arizona 85034, United States of AmericaDistributed in Latin America by
Bestway Central & South America Ltda, Salar Ascotan 1282, Parque Enea, Pudahuel, Santiago, ChileDistributed in Australia & New Zealand by Bestway Australia Pty Ltd, Unit 2/98-104 Carnarvon St Silverwater, NSW 2128, AustraliaTel: Australia: (+61) 29 0371 388;New Zealand: 0800 142 101Distributed in the United Kingdom by Bestway Corp UK Ltd. 8 Wentworth Road, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 6TLExported by
Bestway (Hong Kong) International Ltd./Bestway Enterprise Company LimitedSuite 713, 7/Floor, East Wing, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, 66 Mody Road, Kowloon, Hong Kongwww.bestwaycorp.com