boAt ROCKERZ Wireless Bluetooth Headsets
boAt ROCKERZ Wireless Bluetooth Headsets
Thank you for choosing the boAt Rockerz 245v2. This manual is meant to guide you through to the shores of Nirvana without too much difficulty. Please think of this manual as your map. Knowledge of Bluetooth and device connection is essential for the steering of this boAt. Therefore, we strongly advise that this manual is thoroughly read before beginning of use, and referred to when in times of difficulty. Are you ready to Plug into Nirvana?
1 x boAt Rockerz 245v21 x Micro USB charging cable2 x Pairs of additional earbuds ( Small & Large)1 x Manual1 x Warranty Card
To Pair with Bluetooth:
When switched off, press the multifunction button for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode. The earphones will automatically enter pairing mode with a prompt and the LED light will flash white and blue lights flash to indicate this.
(1) Open Bluetooth on your device and search for “boAt Rockerz 245v2” in the list of available devices.
(2) Choose “boAt Rockerz 245v2” from the list and enter the pairing password“0000” to establish Bluetooth connectivity.
(3) A voice prompt “You’re now connected to boAt Rockerz 245v2” will be heard to confirm the connection. The blue LED light flashes twice every 4 seconds when connected.
(1) Power on: When switched of, press and hold the multifunction button for 3 seconds. A voice prompt “power on” will confirm the same. The red and blue LEDs will flash.
(2) Power of: In any mode, press and hold the multifunction button for 5 seconds. A voice tone “power of” will confirm the same. The red and blue LED’s will flash for 1 second before the device will turn of.
(3) Play/Pause: Tap the multifunction button once to play/pause music.
(4) Volume up: Tap the volume “+”buttons in steps to increase the volume. A beep will indicate maximum volume.
(5) Volume down: Tap the volume “-“button in steps to decrease the volume. A beep will indicate minimum volume.
(6) Answer/End call: Tap the multifunction button once when answering or ending a call to complete the action.
(7) Reject call: Press and hold the multifunction button for 2 seconds when receiving a call to reject it. A beep will indicate this.
(8) Previous Track: To go to the previous track, press and hold the “-” button for 2 seconds.
(9) Next Track: To skip to the next track, press and hold the “+” button for 2 seconds.
(10) Voice Assistant : Click the Multi-function Button for 3 times to activate Voice Assistant.
Use a micro USB charging cable to charge the earphone through either a laptop or an adaptor.
(1) Low Battery: The remaining talk time is less than 10 minutes. There will be a ‘tone’ and a reminder every minute.
(2) Charging: The red light is steady (please note that the earphone cannot be turn on when charging).
(3) Fully charged: the blue light is steady.
- Please don’t dismantle the product in any way or remove the product’s battery by yourself, as this can lead to a fire or electrical breakdown. Any maintenance or servicing of the earphones should be done only through a qualified service provider/manufacturer.
- Please clean the earphones with the utmost of care with only a damp soft cloth, if cleaning is required. Please do not use any oily volatile liquid. In addition, ensure that the earphones are kept away from extremely hot or cold substances.
- Any damage to the earphones that is NOT a manufacturing issue will make the products warranty null and void.
- Do not use earphones when it is unsafe to be wearing them, such as while operating a vehicle, crossing a street, or during any activity where full awareness of your surroundings is required.
- To avoid damage to your hearing, make sure that the volume on your music player is at an appropriate level when you are Plugging into Nirvana. Exposure to any noise levels at or above 85 dB can gradually lead to a loss of hearing.
The boAt Rockerz 245v2 can be turned on / off by pressing the multifunction button for 3 seconds.
The boAt Rockerz 245v2 can be paired with your mobile device via Bluetooth. Please refer to the user manual for instructions.
No, the boAt Rockerz 245v2 is designed to work with earbuds/ headphones provided in this package only.
It takes about 2 hours to fully charge the boAt Rockerz 245v2. The charging time may vary depending on your device’s charging capabilities. When fully charged, you can enjoy music for up to 8 hours.
It takes about 2 hours to fully charge your mobile device through the USB port of the boAt Rockerz 245v2. The charging time may vary depending on your device’s charging capabilities. When fully charged, you can enjoy music for up to 8 hours.
noise cancellation and voice as well as video calls went amazing without any background noise.. good for people who are into genre such as trash metal.
Yes, Rockerz 235 V2 in-ear headphones have IPX5 dust and water resistance making it perfect for sports and adventures.
No. You cannot simultaneously charge and listen to the headphones
The vibration function can be turned on or off according to your preference. button and volume “-” button together for approximately 2 seconds. An alert sound is heard and the vibration function turns off. Repeat step 2 to turn this function on.
When the red LED light turns blue, it means that the earphone is fully charged now. So, to know if boat Rockerz 255 is fully charged or not, just check the LED light. If the LED light is red, it means the earphone is charging, and when it turns blue, it means the earphone is fully charged now.
Check to Pair the boAt Rockerz 333 to first phone as per usual pairing procedure, then switch it off. Then switch on the earphone again and enter pairing mode, enable.Check to try dual pairing with other devices to see if it works with them.
Reset Device (Clear Paired List): Press and hold the “+” and “-“buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds to clear the previous list of connected devices. The Red and Blue LEDs will flash 3 times to indicate the same.