XBOX Fighting Board supports XBOX Original, XBOX 360, XBOX One, XBOX Series consoles, allowing you to play with your arcade stick on multiple platforms through a wired connection.
- Supporting Turbo, LED status display, key lock, and upgradable firmware!
- It also comes with exclusive software for config settings. For more information, please visit the product website.
- The following description for the setting guide will be written in button combinations of the X-Series controller.
Wire connection diagram
J1/J9: Connecting analog stick
As J2 and J4 have the same functions, only one of them is needed for the connection, it is recommended to use the dedicated cable “BROOK Fighting Board Cable”.
- J2 pin names
- J4 pin names
J5: LS/DP/RS ON/OFF switch
DP Mode (default): Joystick input corresponds to D-Pad output.
LS Mode: Joystick input corresponds to Left 3DVR(Lx/Ly) output.
RS Mode: Joystick input corresponds to Right 3DVR(Rx/Ry) output.
If the analog stick (J9 short circuit) and ON/OFF switch (J5: DP mode) are not needed, press the following button combinations for 3 seconds to change the joystick input mode.
＊When successfully switched, all Player LED will go dark for 1 second.
J6/J6-1/J8: Connect the console
Choose one USB interface with a corresponding USB extension cable for the connection.
- When using J6 and J6-1, please double-check whether the corresponding pin order is correct.
- Improper connection may cause the fighting board to burn.
J10: Turbo function setting
Buttons available for Turbo function setting:D-Pad, A, B, X, Y, LB, RB, LT, RT, LSB, RSBTurbo function setting method:Press the Turbo button and press the selected button, to activate ordeactivate the Turbo function of the selected button.Press the following button combinations to adjust Turbo speed:
- There are 5-speed modes for the Turbo function: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 Hit/Sec.
- When the Player LED is flashing, it means that the Turbo function of the pressed button has been activated.
J11: Player LED display
The operation status of the fighting board is all displayed through the Player LED. Connection of the Player LED is essential to confirm the operation status of the controller.
J14: Change of SOCD resolution modes
The product supports two SOCD resolution modes.
Mode 1: When there is a left/right input collision, it becomes neutral.When there’s an up/down input collision, the up is prioritized.Mode 2: The second input is prioritized when collisions occur.
|Mode 1||Left, Right collision: Neutral
Up, Down collision: Up priority
|(← + → = Nothing)(→ + ← = Nothing)(↑+ ↓ = ↑)(↓ + ↑ = ↑)|
|(← + → = →)(→ + ← = ←)(↑ + ↓ = ↓)(↓ + ↑ = ↑)|
- Only Mode 1 meets the requirements for competitions.
You can turn off the different functions that may be determined as illegal in official competitions:
- Turn off Guide, Menu, and View buttons.
- Turn off the Turbo function of all buttons.
- Mandatorily changing SOCD resolution to Mode 1.
When the LOCK LED is on, it means that the key function lock is on.When the LOCK LED is off, it means that the key function lock is off.
Arcade Stick layout design reference
How to switch between different consoles?
Automatic:It can automatically detect the consoles (for X-360, X-One, and X-Series consoles).
- For X-Original, a manual console switch is required.
Manual console switch:After pressing and holding the button in the table below, connect the device to the game console to switch to the corresponding mode of the selected device.
- If you press and hold the menu button at the same time, the device mode will be saved. After unplugging and replugging, it will automatically switch to the previously assigned device mode.
- Switch to the config setting device with the exclusive software to perform the config settings.
Light display of device modes:
Press the button combinations for 1 second to change to the following four sets of button configurations.
- When successfully switched, all Player LEDs will go dark for 1 second.
The following table consists of the keywords and their abbreviations used in the description:
|Direction Pad||DP or D-Pad|
|Left Stick||LS or L-Stick|
|Right Stick||RS or R-Stick|
The following table consists of the keywords and their symbols used in the description:
Brook Design, LLC.
www.brookaccessory.comVisit our website for more informationand assistance
We back you up202106V2
Copyright © Zeroplus Technology Co. Ltd All Rights ReservedBrook is the registered trademark of Brook Design, LLC.The other trademark names are the used marks, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the corresponding companies.