QUICK START GUIDEWINGMAN Bluetooth Speaker/GPS RemoteModel# 361910
Parts Guide (refer to image inside front cover)
- CHARGE IN PORT – open the rubber cover, connect the charger (included) to recharge the internal battery.
- REMOTE CONTROL with BUTTON – Ring around remote indicates battery charged, power on, Bluetooth paired. Pull remote control disc up to detach from the main unit, carry in a pocket. Press the button to hear the distance to the hole (music is muted). Hold the button down for sound effects.
- CHARGE OUT PORT – This can be used to recharge your phone on the course if necessary.
- VOLUME UP – raises the volume of music/hole distance
- VOLUME DOWN – lowers the volume of music/hole distance announcements.
- PLAY – press to play music, press again to pause.
- POWER – Press to turn on Wingman, press again to turn the power off.
- BITE MAGNET – attach Wingman to golf cart frame.
Quick Start Operation Guide
- Charge the Wingman’s internal battery, by connecting the charger (included) to the”IN” micro USB port (1) on the Wingman. The battery is fully charged when the ring turns green.
- Hold the Power button on the Wingman (7). Activate BluetoothTM on your smartphone and select WINGMAN to pair (Ring flashes red at power on, stops flashing when paired).
- Download the Bushnell Golf App from the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android) and sign up for an account or log in.
- Bluetooth pair the WINGMAN Remote to your phone, following the instructions on the app screens.
- Select Wingman from the list of devices. Select “Play Golf’: then select the course you will be playing from the list of nearby golf courses.
- Press the button on the remote control (2) to hear distances (Front, Center, Back) to the closest hole.
Thank you for purchasing your new Bushnell° Wingman.
A complete instruction manual is available at www.bushnellgolf.com. The manual includes the warranty coverage terms and repair contact information. Be sure to register your product at www.bushnellgolf.com.
WARNING: Bite feature included with the device contains a Neodymium magnet. Magnets could affect the functioning of pacemakers and implanted heart defibrillators. If you use these devices, keep a sufficient distance from the magnet. Warn others who wear these devices from getting too close to magnets. The magnet may lose part of its adhesive force permanently if exposed to temperatures above 175o F (800 C). Magnets produce a far-reaching, strong magnetic field. They could damage TVs and laptops, computer hard drives, credit and ATM cards, data storage media, mechanical watches, hearing aids, and speakers. Keep the unit away from devices and objects that could be damaged by strong magnetic fields.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for Class B digital devices, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Shielded interface cable must be used with the equipment in order to comply with the limits for digital devices pursuant to Subpart B of Part 15 of FCC Rules. Specifications and designs are subject to change without any notice or obligation on the part of the manufacturer.
(MainUnit) FCC ID:2ABQG-36190 (MainUnit) IC: 5830A-36190(Remote) FCC ID:2ABQG-36191 (Remote) IC: 5830A-36191
Disposal of Electric and Electronic Equipment(Applicable in the EU and other European countries with separate collection systems)
This equipment contains electric and/or electronic parts and must therefore not be disposed of as normal household waste. Instead, it should be disposed at the respective collection points for recycling provided by the communities. For you, this is free of charge. If the equipment contains exchangeable (rechargeable) batteries. these too must be removed before and. if necessary. in turn, be disposed of according to the relevant regulations (see also the respective comments in this unit’s instructions). Further information about the subject is available at your community administration, your local waste collection company, or in the store where you purchased this equipment.
02020 Bushnell Outdoor ProductsBushnell, ™, t, denote trademarks of Bushnell Outdoor Productswww.bushnell.com9200 Cody, Overland Park, KS 66214