POWER EQUIPMENT 4250W Dual Fuel
WARNING: Read the ENTIRE operator’s manual to become familiar with the features of the product before operating.Failure to operate the product correctly can result in damage to the product, personal property and cause serious injury or even death.
- Set Up:Open shipping carton. Assembly > Unpacking
- Remove shipping spacers.Assembly > Remove Shipping Support Spacers.
- Add oil. Assembly > Add Engine Oil.Recommended: 10W-30, up to 18.6 fl. oz. (550 ml) DO NOT overfill.
- Move the generator outdoors.Move generator to an open, outdoor area. Point exhaust away. Never run generator in enclosed areas (e.g., not in house or garage).Keep all objects at least 5 feet (1.5 m) from generator. Heat from the muffler and exhaust gas can ignite combustible materials.
- Add fuel – Gasoline or Propane (LPG):Assembly > Add Fuel
- DO NOT plug in any electrical devices.NEVER START OR STOP THE GENERATOR WITH ELECTRICAL DEVICES CONNECTED OR TURNED ON!
- Select Fuel:Operation > Starting the Engine.Gasoline: Turn fuel selector dial to “GASOLINE RUN” position.Propane: Turn fuel selector dial to “PROPANE RUN” position.
- Move the choke lever to the “CHOKE” position.
- Start Up
- Starting the Engine: GasolineManual Start1. Pull the starter cord.2. Move the choke lever to the “RUN” position.
- Starting the Engine: LPGManual Start1. Pull the starter cord 3-5 times until you feel some combustion pulses.2. Move the choke lever to the “RUN” position.3. Pull the starter cord
- Plug in.Operation > Connecting Electrical Loads.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch our how-to videos and subscribe to view our latest videos on our Champion Power Equipment products!
Phone: 1-877-338-0999Website: CHAMPIONPOWEREQUIPMENT.COM