DIGDIY D10 ANC True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- (Size L is preinstalled on earbuds)
Take out “DIGDIY D10″ from the charging case(which side comes out faster, it will be the main device), both of L&R earbuds turn on and pair with each other automatically. Main device indicator blinks in red and green alternately. Activate the Bluetooth in your device and click’ DIGDIY D10″ on the Bluetooth list, then you will hear” connected”.
Note The earbud will reconnect to the paired device by priority. If you want to pair to other smartphone, please disconnect Bluetooth on the paired smartphone.
Note: The earbuds will automatically power off after 5 minutes without connection.
MUSIC & INCOMING CALL & Si ri
Volume Up / DownVolume+: click the Right(R) earbud once to increase one level.Volume –: click the Left(L) earbud once to decrease one level.
Play / Pause:Double tap the MFB button on the Right (R) or Left (L) earphone.
Next / Previous Track:Next Track Triple-tap the MFBbutton on the Right (R) earphone. Previous Track:Triple-tap the MFB button on the Left (L) earphone
AnswerTap the MFB button on the Right (R) or Left (L) earphone once.
Hang upDouble tap the MFB button on the Right (R)or Left (L) earphone.
RejectKeep pressing the MFB button on the Right (R) or Left (L) earphone for 2s
Activate SiriTwin mode: press and hold the Left(L) earbud for 2 seconds to activate Sid.Mono mode press and hold the Right (R) or Left (L) earbud for 2 seconds to activate Sid.
Twin mode press and hold the Right(R) earbud for 2 seconds to turn on or off the ANC(Active Noise Cancellation). Note: the Right(R) mono or Left(L) mono mode does not support ANC.
Twin Mode: Press and hold the Right(R) earbud for 2 seconds to turn on or off the ANC (Active Noise Cancellation).
Note: the Right(R) mono or Left(L) mono mode does not support ANC.
FAQ ABOUT ANC TECHNOLOGY
- How to experience the ANC effect correctly?If you are eager to experience the ANC effect when you receive this product, you can do as follow: When you are at home or indoors, you can turn on your air conditioner’s cool or fan mode. and then wear DIGOWD10 both earbuds without music playing. next turn on and off ANC for 2-3 times you will find the noise difference between ANC on and off.When you are outdoors, you can stand on the roadside. and then wea CiGDYDIO both earbuds without music playing. next turn on and off ANC for 2-3 times. next carefully listen to the noise when cars or trucks are passing by. you will feel the noticeable noise difference between ANC on and off.These methods are used to solely experience the ANC effect. When you are listening to music with CCDIYD10 both earbuds. the outside noise is hard to be heard.
- Is ANC valid when I’m using earbuds to take a phone call?D1GDW D10 has noise reduction when you are having phone calls What is worth mentioning. noise cancelling technology used on phone calls is different from ANC(Active Noise Cancellation) technolcgy they are used for different scenarios Di3Df1D10 adopts ANC technology to effectively cancel low-frequency harmful noise.
- Is ANC valid when I wear only one earbud?NQ it isn’t ANC is only valid in binaural mode.
- Why is not the noise cancelling effect very significant?
- Choose the perfect size of eartips which fit your ear canals
- Give the earbuds a slight twist to snugly lock them in your ear canals
- Experience ANC effect without music playing when you are in a noise place
- Turn off your phones or other Bluetooth-enabled device’s Bluetooth.
- Put both ear buds into the charging case. (Open the charging case)
- Press and hoed the MFB on the charging case for 5s the white lights on the charging case will flash 5 times. The main earbud will flash alternate& in green and red. That means the paired information is deared successfully.
Do not put the earbuds in the charging case when the earbuds are wet.
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
( Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment )
This Marking shown on the product or its literature indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal. please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product. or their local government office. for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment .
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two condition;
- This device may not cause harmful interference. and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
Support: [email protected]