dji RSC 2 Gimbal Stabilizer User Guide
Disclaimer and Warning
- Congratulations on purchasing your new DJI OSMOOA product.
- The information in this document affects your safety and your legal rights and responsibilities.
- Read this entire document carefully to ensure proper configuration before use.
- Failure to read and follow instructions and warnings in this document may result in serious injury to yourself or others, or damage to your DJI OSMO product or damage to other objects in the vicinity.
- This document and all other collateral documents are subject to change at the sole discretion of DJI OSMO. For up-to-date product information, visit http://Www.dji.com and click on the product page for this product.
- Do not modify or adjust DJI RSC 2.
- DJI RSC 2 has been calibrated before it leaves the factory. Make sure to use the original battery.
- Otherwise, the performance may be negatively affected and damage may occur.
- By using this product, you hereby signify that you have read this disclaimer and warning carefully and that you understand and agree to abide by the terms and conditions herein.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for your own conduct while using this product, and for any consequences thereof.
- You agree to use this product only for purposes that are proper and in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and all terms, precautions, practices, policies, and guidelines DJI OSMO has made and may make available. DJI OSMO accepts no liability for damage, injury, or any legal responsibility incurred directly or indirectly from the use of this product.
- The user shall observe safe and lawful practices including, but not limited to, those set forth in this document. OSMO is a trademark of SZ DJI OSMO Technology Co., Ltd. (abbreviated as “DJI OSMO”) and its affiliated companies.
- Names of products, brands, etc., appearing in this manual are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owner companies.
The following terms are used throughout the product literature to indicate various levels of potential harm when operating this product:
NOTICE Procedures, which if not properly followed, create a possibility of physical property damage AND a little or no possibility of injury.
CAUTION Procedures, which if not properly followed, create the probability of physical property damage AND a possibility of serious injury.
WARNING Procedures, which if not properly followed, create the probability of property damage, collateral damage, and serious injury OR create a high probability of superficial injury.
- Read the user manual to become familiar with the features of this product before operating.
- Failure to operate the product correctly can result in damage to the product, personal property, and cause serious injury.
- This is a sophisticated product.
- This product must be operated with caution, common sense, and requires some basic mechanical ability.
- Failure to operate this product in a safe and responsible manner could result in injury or damage to the product or other property.
- This product is not intended for use by children.
- Do not use with incompatible components or alter this product in any way outside of the documents provided by SZ DJI OSMO TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- These safety guidelines contain instructions for safety, operation and maintenance.
- Prior to assembly, setup, or use, it is essential to read and follow all of the instructions and warnings in the user manual in order to operate the product correctly and avoid damage or serious injury.
Before You Begin
The following documents have been produced to help you safely operate and make full use of your DJI RSC 2:
- DJI RSC 2 Quick Start Guide
- DJI RSC 2 User Manual
- DJI RSC 2 Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines
Read the entire user manual and watch the informational and tutorial videos on the product page of DJI’s official website (http://www.dji.com/rsc-2). Read the disclaimers and warnings to understand your legal rights and responsibilities. If you have any questions or problems during the installation, maintenance or use of this product, please contact DJI OSMO or a DJI OSMO authorized dealer.
Download Ronin App
Download and install the Ronin app.Search “Ronin” on the App Store and then follow instructions for iOS installation.Search “Ronin” on Google Play and then follow instructions for Android installation.
Ronin app supports iOS 11.0 (or later) or Android 7.0 (or later).
- DJI RSC 2 is powered by a built-in battery through the grip. Read the warnings and safety guidelines about the grip in the DJI RSC 2 User Manual before use. Users take full responsibility for all operations and usage.
- Contact DJI Support immediately if any of the components break in order to avoid further damage and risk of injury.
- DJI RSC 2 has built-in high precision sensors. Dropping or striking it in any way may cause permanent sensor damage, leading to abnormal functionality. Contact DJI Support immediately if this happens.
- Do not disassemble DJI RSC 2 or its accessories. Improper or poor handling could damage the gimbal.
- Make sure to keep DJI RSC 2 clear of dust and water. Otherwise, it may be damaged.
- Make sure to mount the gimbal firmly when using DJI RSC 2 in a high-speed situation.
- The motor can get hot after long operation times. Remain cautious and avoid touching it where possible.
- Do not obstruct the gimbal movements. Otherwise, you may injure your hand.
FCC Compliance Notice
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF Exposure Information
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. End user must follow the specific operating instructions for satisfying RF exposure compliance. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
ISED Compliance Notice
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Environmentally friendly disposal
Old electrical appliances must not be disposed of together with the residual waste, but have to be disposed of separately. The disposal at the communal collecting point via private persons is for free. The owner of old appliances is responsible to bring the appliances to these collecting points or to similar collection points. With this little personal effort, you contribute to recycle valuable raw materials and the treatment of toxic substances.
If you have any questions about this document, please contact DJI by sending a message to [email protected].