User ManualBark Control CollarB800
- Bark control collar
- Magnetic charging cable
- Test light
- Phillips screwdriver
- Contact points
- Conductive silicone cap
- User Manual
Other items you may need are Scissors Lighter Non-metallic collar and a 10-foot beltThanks for choosing our product. B800 bark control collar is a new and effective pet training aid that corrects improper barking behavior, promotes training, and protects your pet. With this product, you can enjoy yourself with your pet.Before using this product, please read through the User Manual
|Intelligent dog barking recognition chip|
|Built-in rechargeable battery|
|The double trigger identification system|
|Simple setting with two buttons|
|Unique screensaver design|
|Accurate anti-false trigger control detection|
|Intelligent touch screen|
- Turn-on and turn-offTurn-on: Press and hold the On/Off button to turn on the device. Then, the display shows the initial screen and enters the home screen (customized logo may be displayed on the screen)Turn-off: Press and hold the On/Off button to turn off the device. Then the device is turned off after a beep.Standby: The device enters standby mode if no operation occurs within 30 s.After triggering, the display lights up.
- Function level setting for two modes:The device allows for two function modes: fixed mode and looping mode (factory default setting: looping mode);Touch the On/Off button twice to activate the looping mode. At that time, the letter “M” is displayed in a green background; press and hold the M button to activate the fixed mode. At that time, the letter “M” is displayed on a yellow background. After the M button is released, the corresponding fixed-function level number is displayed.
- Two training modes: Touch the M button once for switching between static and vibration modesStatic mode: warning sound accompanied with vibration and static stimulation Vibration mode: warning sound accompanied with vibration
- W: warning record(A warning is recorded each time the device is triggered. The warning is recorded for a maximum of 999 times)Touch the M button three times to clear the warning record;
- Number of warnings: the function level number and cumulative number of warnings are displayed in the same font except that the number of warnings is red
- There are 6 function levels in total. In looping or fixed mode, the corresponding function level number and icons flash when the device is triggered. For example, in the case of static stimulation STEP6, the function level number “6”, as well as the corresponding warning sound, vibration, and static stimulation icons flash. for a period of time that is the same as the operating time.
- When the device is triggered again within 20 s, the next function level will be activated; if the device is triggered again after 20 s and within 1 min, the previous function level will be activated, and the cumulative number of triggered function levels will be reduced by one. If the device is triggered again within 20 s – 60 s, function level 3 will be activated. Or if the device is triggered after 60 s, function level 1 will be activated.
- Protection Mode: In loop-patter mode or fix-mode, if it was triggered 6 times, it would be entered into protection mode and the level is 0 at this moment, then it will be triggered after 1 min.
(PLEASE CHARGE THE DEVICE BEFORE USE!)
- Charging instructionsA. Charging display: The battery power icon is displayed in four divisions; the icon will turn red in case of only one division and turn green in case of two, three, or four divisions.
- Charging requirementsDuring charging, the charging status is displayed, followed by a beep, indicating a successful charging connection. The charging cable is a DC interface and the input voltage is 5V During charging, four divisions of battery power icons light up gradually, indicating that the device is being charged.
- After the device is fully charged, please test if it works normally. Test method:1. Press and hold the power button to turn on the bark control collar. Then put the static stimulation test light on the contact points, and make a sound similar to “woof, woof” towards the sensor. At the same time, vibrate the device. The product may be only triggered by both sound and vibration. If the device cannot be triggered, please try several times to correctly simulate the scene of a dog barking.
The correct wearing of the bark control collar is essential for effective operation. To ensure proper wearing, follow the steps below:
- Check that the bark control collar is turned off.
- Keep your dog in a comfortable standing position (A).
- Place the bark control collar around the dog’s neck with the control ring centered and the collar operating side “on/off” switch facing up (B).
- Check the tightness of the bark control collar by inserting a finger between the collar and the back of the dog neck; the proper position should be comfortable rather than tight(C).
- Allow your dog to wear the collar for a few minutes, and then check the tightness again to make the dog with the collar more comfortable.
- Trim the collar as follows: (D)A. Mark the desired length of the collar with a pen.B. Remove the bark control collar from the dog, cut off the excess part, and seal the collar with flame along the worn edge.C. Put the bark control collar back on your dog.
Please read and follow the instructions in this manual.The prolonged or too tight wearing of the collar can cause damage to the skin of the pet due to great stress. This is often mistaken for a burn.
- Do not attach the device too tightly around the dog’s neck.
- Do not attach the belt to the collar.
- Do not leave the device on the dog for more than 12 h.
- Adjust the wearing position every 2 h.
- It is used for the 8800 bark control collars only.
Q: Why does the bark control collar not work when the dog is barking? A: There are many possible reasons why the product does not work when the dog is barking. Users can make some simple judgments and analyses based on the following conditions.
- Please make sure the product is powered and worn correctly. The product should be worn below the throat of the dog.
- Not all dog barks will trigger the product, because the dog often barks when, for example, giving a greeting to the master. We distinguish these cases through technical means so that the product is mainly triggered in case of bad or persistent barking.
Q: Can I deactivate the electrostatic pulse function?A: Of course you can. You just need to switch the device to vibration mode, which is a warning mode where no static stimulation is produced.Q: Is the vibration function safe for my pet?A: It is not harmful to your pet. The electronic training device requires user interaction and training to achieve the desired results.Q: Once my pet has been trained and no longer barks disorderly, does it still need to wear the receiver?A: No. But you can also turn off the device and reinforce the training by the continued wearing of the product to your pet.Q: Is the product waterproof?A: Yes. But it is not recommended for dogs to swim with it. Q: Is there any after-sales service provided for the product?A: Our products are provided with after-sales service. Within a one-year warranty period, the product with a problem that belongs to the quality problem rather than artificially induced damage or is not caused by misuse can be repaired for free.We recommend that you set the product to fixed mode and functional level 1 when you use the product for the first time, to allow the dog to adapt to the sound/vibration function to avoid frantic response. If neither sound nor vibration function can stop the dog barking, activate the electrostatic pulse of level 1 or above level until the dog stops barking.
PRODUCT MAINTENANCE AND WARRANTY
- If you find a problem with the product within 30 days of receiving the product, you need to take a video or picture of the fault. After verification by our customer service department, the product can be returned. The product with quality problems must be returned within 7 days. And upon receipt of the product concerned, the replacement product will be sent.
- If a quality problem occurs to the product within the one-year warranty period, you can return the product at the cost of freight only. If it is verified that the product is faulty, we will repair the product for free.
- This warranty is a supplement to any other specified rights and remedies. By law, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for major failures and any other damages if the loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable. You also have the right to ask for repair or replacement of the product under the following conditions: the product is of inferior quality and the failure does not constitute a major failure. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact our customer service department.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: -Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. -Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. -Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. -Caution: Any changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Declaration of conformity (see chapter „Declaration of conformity”): Products designated with this symbol fulfill all applicable community provisions of the European Economic Area.This symbol certifies that the device’s electromagnetic interference is below the limit approved by the United States Federal Communications Commission.Disposal: Disposing of packaging Dispose of the packaging according to type:
- Cardboard and carton to waste paper
- Foils in the recycling collection
Disposing of the device Applicable in the European Union and other European countries with systems for separate collection of recyclable materials.
Old devices must not be disposed of in household waste! If the Modular Remote Trainer can no longer be used, all consumers are required by law to hand over the old devices separate from household waste, for example, at a collection point of their local community/district. This ensures that the old appliances are properly recycled and that negative effects on the environment are avoided. That is why electrical devices are marked with the symbol shown here.Reference Weight for DogsLarge Dog (Body height above 24 inches, Weight above 88 Ibs)Medium Dog (Height 16-24 inch, Weight 24.2-66 Ibs)Small Dog (Height 10-16 inches, Weight 8.8-22 Ibs)Mini Dog (Height under 10 inch, Weight under 8.8 Ibs)
REFERENCE SIZE FOR DIFFERENT DOGS
|REFERENCE SIZE FOR DIFFERENT DOGS|
|Size||Neck(Ir))||Chest Measurement (In)||Back Lenght (In)||Type|
|Mini||7.8-8.6||9.8-11.8||8.||Chihuahua, Yorkshire terrier|
|Small||7.8-9.5||11.4-14.2||9||Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier, Poodle, Pomeranian|
|Medium||9.0-11.0||13.7-16.5||11||Maltese Dog, Shih Tzu|
|Large||9.6-12.2||16.2-18.5||12.||Miniature Schnauzer, Pekingese|
|Large||11.8-13.4||18.1-20.8||14.||Schnauzer, English Cocker Spaniel|
- If the product is faulty within 30 days from the purchase date, you need to take a video or picture of the faulty product. After the customer service confirms, the replacement can be sent. And the faulty product must be returned within 7 days after receiving the replacement.
- If the product is faulty after 30 days, and it is still within the 1-year warranty period from the purchase date, the consumer will be required to return the product and pay the freight. We will test and replace the faulty parts, and returned them to you free of charge.
- This warranty is a supplement to other rights and remedies provided by For major failures and any other compensation if it is a reasonably foreseeable loss or damage, you are entitled to a replacement or refund.
- You also have the right to repair or replace the goods in the following cases: the quality of the goods is unqualified, and the failure does not constitute a major failure. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact our customer service.