EMEA Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Glider
- Generations of parents and caregivers have trusted Fisher-Price to provide safe, high-quality products for children and babies. There is nothing more important to them than the safety of our products and the trust families put in us.
- It is because of Fisher-Price’s commitment to safety that it has voluntarily recalled the Fisher-Price® 2-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Glider product.
- While there have been no reports of serious injuries or deaths in the 2-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Gliders, we are recalling the product globally due to reports in the United States of four infant deaths in a similar product sold in North America. The infants were reportedly placed on their backs unrestrained in the product and later found on their stomachs. This particular product was not sold in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Fisher-Price remains committed to educating parents and caregivers on the safe use of all of its products, including the importance of following all warnings and instructions to ensure the health and safety of babies and children.
- Fisher-Price is directing all consumers to immediately stop using all units of the Fisher-Price® 2-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Glider.
- In EMEA this recall applies to the following product numbers of the Fisher-Price® 2-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Glider:• GWD46• FYY21• GGW85• HBD64
GWD46DLX Smart Connect Glider Hugs & Kisses
FYY212-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Glider – Falling Leaves
GGW852-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Glider – Falling Leaves [US]
HDB642-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Glider – Wooland Wonders [EU/UK]
- The model number is located on the underside of the base of the products.
- In return for sending back their 2-in1 Soothe ‘n Play Glider, consumers will receive a full refund for 2-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Gliders purchased in EMEA within the last 2 years.
- For now, consumers who purchased the Fisher-Price® 2-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Glider online do not need to take any immediate action to return products and get a refund. Within the next 2 weeks your online retailer will send an e-mail to all consumers who purchased the product with them in EMEA. This e-mail will include information how to return the product to the online retailer in order to get a refund.
- Consumers who purchased the Fisher-Price® 2-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Glider via another retail channel (not online) are requested to visit www.service.mattel.com and click on the “International” button for more information on how to return the product in order to get a refund in their country of residence.
- Fisher-Price has a long, proud tradition of prioritizing safety as our mission. We at Fisher-Price want parents around the world to know that we have every intention of continuing that tradition We continue to be committed to these values.