Emerio® RG-122172 Raclette Grill Instruction Manual
Before use make sure to read all of the below instructions in order to avoid injury or damage, and to get the best results from the appliance. Make sure to keep this manual in a safe place. If you give or transfer this appliance to someone else make sure to also include this manual.
In case of damage caused by user failing to follow the instructions in this manual the warranty will be void. The manufacturer/importer accepts no liability for damages caused by failure to follow the manual, a negligent use or use not in accordance with the requirements of this manual.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised.
- Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Regarding the instructions for cleaning the surfaces which come in contact with food or oil, please refer to the paragraph “cleaning and maintenance” of the manual.
- This appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
- Before inserting the plug into the mains socket, please check that the voltage and frequency comply with the specifications on the rating label.
- Disconnect the mains plug from the socket when the appliance is not in use and before cleaning.
- Ensure that the mains cable is not hung over sharp edges and keep it away from hot objects and open flames.
- Do not immerse the appliance or the mains plug in water or other liquids. There is danger to life due to electric shock!
- To remove the plug from the plug socket, pull the plug. Do not pull the power cord.
- Do not touch the appliance if it falls into water. Remove the plug from its socket, turn off the appliance and send it to an authorized service center for repair.
- Do not plug or unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet with a wet hand.
- Never attempt to open the housing of the appliance, or to repair the appliance yourself. This could cause electric shock.
- Never leave the appliance unattended during use.
- This appliance is not designed for commercial use.
- Do not use the appliance for other than intended use.
- Do not wind the cord around the appliance and do not bend it.
- Place the appliance on a stable, level surface from which it cannot fall off.
- The use of accessory attachment not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
Please do not touch surface while in use. The temperature of accessible surfaces may be high when the appliance is operating
LIST OF COMPONENTS
- Grill plate
- Mini pans
- On/off switch with indicator light
- Handle (on both sides)
- Make sure that there is enough ventilation around the appliance.
- The appliance should not be placed on an untreated wood surface. Place the appliance on a level and heat resistant surface.
- Operate the appliance before first use for approximately 10 minutes in order to burn off production residues. Make sure there is good ventilation. The appliance may emit some smoke and a characteristic smell when you switch it on for the first time. This is normal and will stop soon.
- Place the appliance in the middle of the table.
- Cut the meat into small pieces. You can thus reduce the cooking time. Chop the crude meat and serve it on a plate or a wooden board.
- Turn on the unit by pressing the on/off switch. The indicator light illuminates and the appliance heats up.NOTE: When first use, drop some oil on the surface of the plate and then wipe it off with dry cloth.
- As soon as the appliance has heated up for 10 minutes, you can put your food on the gill plate to start cooking. After use, switch off the appliance.
- You can grill toasts in the raclette pans, fry eggs or potatoes and many other things. Meat can be prepared on the grill plate.
NOTE: Always remember to add some grease to mini pans before use.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Always unplug the appliance and allow cooling before moving and/or cleaning.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water. Clean the heating unit with a soft damp cloth only. Remove debris from the heating elements with a soft brush.
- All the pans can be washed in water. If stains still appear, it is recommended to use soap. The grill plate and mini pans can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or sharp utensils to clean the appliance.
Operating voltage: 230V~ 50Hz
GUARANTEE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Before delivery our devices are subjected to rigorous quality control. If, despite all care, damage has occurred during production or transportation, please return the device to your dealer. In addition to statutory legal rights, the purchaser has an option to claim under the terms of the following guarantee:
For the purchased device we provide 2 years guarantee, commencing from the day of sale. If you have a defective product, you can directly go back to the point of purchase.
Defects which arise due to improper handling of the device and malfunctions due to interventions and repairs by third parties or the fitting of non-original parts are not covered by this guarantee. Always keep your receipt, without the receipt you can’t claim any form of warranty. Damage caused by not following the instruction manual, will lead to a void of warranty, if this results in consequential damages then we will not be liable. Neither can we hold responsible for material damage or personal injury caused by improper use if the instruction manual is not properly executed. Damage to accessories does not mean free replacement of the whole appliance. In such case please contact our service department. Broken glass or breakage of plastic parts is always subject to a charge. Defects to consumables or parts subjected to wearing, as well as cleaning, maintenance or the replacement of said parts are not covered by the warranty and are to be paid.
ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY DISPOSAL
Recycling – European Directive 2012/19/EU
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. They can take this product for environmental safe recycling.
Emerio Deutschland GmbH (no service address)Höffer Weg 1451519 OdenthalGermany
Customer service:T: +49 (0) 3222 1097 600E: [email protected]