User GuideNEGATIVE ION INTELLIGENCE HEAT CONTROL HAIRDRYER WITH DIFFUSERESIONHRDRYB
SAFETY & WARNINGS
- Read all of the following instructions before use. Keep this user guide for future reference.
- Do not direct the airflow towards the eyes and other sensitive areas of the body.
- This hair dryer is not intended to use by a person with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lock of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the hairdryer by a person responsible for their safety.
- Regularly check that the air inlet grille remains dear and is not blocked by dust or hair.
- Ensure the power cord is fully unfolded before use, to avoid electric shock and burns.
- Allow hair dryer to cool down before storing.
- Never insert anything into the nozzle.
- Use only with the voltage supply of 240V.
- Turn off the hairdryer before placing it on any surface.
- Do not unplug by pulling the cord. Always hold the cord and then unplug it from the outlet.
- Never carry the hairdryer by the power cord.
- Do not use the dryer near gas or other flammable materials. (such as benzene, paint thinner, sprays, etc.)
- This symbol means do not use store this hairdryer near bathtubs, showers, basins, or other vessels containing water.
- If the hairdryer is used in a bathroom, unplug the hair dryer after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard, even when the hairdryer is switched off.
- For additional protection when used in the bathroom, it is recommended to install a residual current device (RCD) with a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom.
- When in use, the air outlet and air nozzle may become hot. Do not touch them as they may cause bums.
- Avoid dropping or exposing the hairdryer to a strong impact, which may cause electric shock or short circuit and fire.
- Do not use the hairdryer when the inlet is damaged as it may result in hair damage.
- Keep it away from babies and do not use it on them, it may cause burn.
- Do not store the power cord in a twisted state, it may break the cord, cause scald, electric shock, or fire.
- The hairdryer is equipped with an overheat protection device, which can automatically turn off the blower when the temperature is too high. Immediately turn off the power supply and unplug it from the socket. Allow it to cool for a few minutes before using it again.
|1. Switch2. Wind Temperature Button3. Hot Wind Channel4. Negative Ion Channel5. Cold Wind Channel||6. Indicator7. Concentrator8. Handle9. Power Cord10. Inlet11. Main Unit|
- Plug the cord into a power outlet and switch on the power supply.
- Push the switch upwards to turn on the hairdryer, selecting from the low (I) or high (II) speeds.
- By default, the wind temperature will be high, and the indicator flashes orange light.• Press the wind temperature button to enter the medium temperature mode and the indicator flashes orange and yellow light.• Press the wind temperature button the second time to enter the low-temperature mode with the indicator flashing yellow light.
- The negative ion channel will release negative ions which will condition your hair cuticles to provide smoothness.
- Attach the concentrator to the main unit through a magnetic connection. The concentrator will rotate 360°. This will help you in styling your hair.
- Ensure to keep 10cm between your hair and the hair dryer opening. Keep your hands away from the air inlet to avoid blocking the wind.
- After use, turn off the power supply and unplug the power cord.
CLEANING & CARE
- Disconnect the cord from the power supply.
- Clean the enclosure gently with a dry cloth.
- Do not rub the air outlet or air inlet with your nails or sharp objects.
- Do not use alcohol, nail polish remover or detergent to clean the hairdryer. It may cause breakage or discoloration.
Voltage: 240VFrequency: 50HzInput Power: 1800WDimensions: 128 x 78 x 220mm
Need more information?We hope that this user guide has given you the assistance needed for a simple setup. For the most up-to-date guide for your product, as well as any additional assistance you may require, head online to hetp.kogan.com.