Smart Nutrition ScaleModel: ESN00 Series
Questions or Concerns?Mon–Fri, 9:00 am–5:00 pm PST/PDT[email protected] • (855) 686-3835
1 x Smart Nutrition Scale3 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (Pre-Installed)1 x Quick Start Guide
|Weight Capacity||176.4 oz / 11 lb / 5000 g / 5000 mL|
|Units||oz / lb:oz / g / mL|
|Increments||01 oz / 1 g / 1 mL|
|Backlight Auto–Off||30-120 seconds (adjustable in the VeSync app)|
|Scale Auto–Off||120 seconds|
|Dimensions||9.2 x 6.3 x 0.6 in / 235 x 160 x 16.5 mm|
|Battery||3 x 1.5V AAA Batteries|
Note: To access additional smart nutrition scale functions, download the free VeSync app (see page 9).
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
To avoid damage to this scale, please read and follow all instructions and safety guidelines in this manual.
- Do not exceed the 11 lb / 5 kg weight capacity, as doing so may damage the scale. An overload indicator will appear on the LCD display if the limit is exceeded.
- Smart scales are not waterproof. Do not immerse the scale in water or any liquid. If the liquid is spilled on the digital display or buttons, immediately wipe the scale clean with a soft cloth to avoid internal damage.
- Handle with care. This scale is not intended for commercial or heavy-duty use.
- Keep the scale in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to damp environments or extreme temperatures.
- Household use only.
- Do not mix new and old batteries.
- If the low battery indicator (“Lo”) appears on the display, replace the batteries.
- If the scale is not in use for an extended period of time, remove the batteries to conserve battery life and extend the lifetime of the scale.
A. Weighing PlatformB. Digital DisplayC. Unit Switching ButtonD. Power/Tare ButtonE. Battery CompartmentF. Anti-Skid Pads
A. Bluetooth®IconB. Battery Life IndicatorC. Weighing ModeD. Measurement UnitE. Tare ModeF. Negative Weight ValueG. Weight ValueH. Nutritional Information
1. Open the battery compartment on the underside of the scale.2. If necessary, insert the included AAA batteries, making sure they are under the correct polarity as marked in the battery compartment. [Figure 1.1]3. Replace the battery cover.4. PressT/ to turn on the scale.
VeSync App Setup
Note: Due to app updates and improvements, the VeSync app may be slightly different than shown in the anual. In case of any differences, follow the in-app instructions.
1. To download the VeSync app, scan the QR code or search “VeSync” in the Apple App Store®or Google Play Store.
- This scale uses the VeSync app, not the VeSyncFit app.
- For Android™ users, choose “Allow” (when prompted) to use sync.
2. Open the VeSync app. If you already have an account, tap login. To create a new account, tap Sign Up.
Note: You must create your own VeSync account to use third-party services and products. These will not work with a guest account. With a VeSync account, you can also allow your family or friends to use your nutrition scale. Even if you get a new phone, your nutrition records will still be available on your account.
3. Tap + in the VeSync app and select your smart nutrition scale.4. Follow the in-app instructions to connect your phone to your smart nutrition scale.Note: You can change the name and icon at any time in the smart nutrition scale settings.
- For accurate results, always place the scale on a hard, dry, flat surface, and keep the scale away from dirt, dust, vibration, wind, air currents, and electromagnetic interference.
- When you turn on the scale, choose units, or use the Tare function, always wait for the scale to read “0” before attempting measurement.
- To see nutrition information besides weight or volume, or to record food in the app, you must connect the scale to the VeSync app (see page 9).
- PressT/ to turn on the scale. Press UNIT to select your desired measuring unit, which will show at the top of the display. [Figure 2.1] You can also change the measurement unit in the VeSync app.a. Weight: Choose between ounces (“oz”), both pounds and ounces (“lb: oz”), or grams (“g”).b. Volume: Scale measures in milliliters (“ml”). Select water (droplet image) or milk (“m” droplet image) options.Figure 2.1
- Optional: If you’re using a container to hold the items or liquid you’re measuring, first place the empty container on the scale. Press T/ to zero out (tare) the container’s weight (see Tare Function, page 13).
- Gently place your item on the scale. The display will show the weight or volume. [Figure 2.2] If your smart scale is connected to the VeSync app, the weight will be synchronized with the VeSync app.\Press and hold T/ for 3 seconds to turn off the scale.
- To reset the scale, remove all weight from the platform and press T/.
- To conserve battery power, the scale will automatically turn off after 2 minutes of inactivity. The display backlight will automatically turn off after 30 seconds of inactivity. You can change this in the VeSync app.
Tare FunctionWhenever you measure liquid or items inside a container, you can use the Tare function to remove the container’s weight from the final measurement.
- Place T/ an empty container on the scale. The display will show the container’s weight. [Figure 2.3]
- Press T/. The display will show “0” again. [Figure 2.4]Place liquid or items in the container. The scale will now measure the liquid or items, without including the weight of the container. [Figure 2.5]
- When you’re done, reset the scale by removing all weight and pressing T/.
|Figure 2.4||Figure 2.5|
- Use a slightly damp cloth to clean the surface of the scale, followed by a dry, soft cloth to wipe away theremaining moisture.
- You can use a dry, soft cloth to wipe the dust off the scale.
- Do not wash the scale or immerse it in water or any other liquid
|The LCD display is dim.||The scale may be on standby. Place an item on the scale for measurement, or turn off the scale by pressing and holding T/0 for 3 seconds.|
|Replace the batteries|
|LCD display shows to”.||The battery is low. Replace the batteries|
|The scale does not turn on. _||Replace the batteries|
|Insert batteries under the correct polarity as marked in the battery compartment.|
|Scale cannot connect to the VeSync app. _||Make sure your mobile device is within 30 ft / 10 m of the scale.|
|Some Bluetooth devices can only exchange data with 1 other Bluetooth device at a time. Make sure the scale is not currently connected to any other phone or app.|
|The display shows “Err”.||Weight exceeds 176.4 oz / 11 lb / 5000 g / 5000 mL. Promptly remove the item from scale Ac to protect its weight sensors. Use a different Go scale with a higher weight range.|
FCC StatementNote: If you still need help, please contact Customer Support (page 19).
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:1. This device may not cause harmful interference, and2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. End-users must follow the specific operating instructions for satisfying RF exposure compliance. To maintain compliance with FCC RF exposure compliance requirements, please follow operation instructions as documented in this manual. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and your body. The availability of some specific channels and/or operational frequency bands are country-dependent and are firmware programmed at the factory to match the intended destination. The firmware setting is not accessible by the end-user.
|Product||Smart Nutrition Scale|
TERMS & POLICY
Etekcity Corporation (“Etekcity”) warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and conditions, for a period of 2 years from the date of original purchase.Etekcity agrees, at our option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or furnish an equal product in exchange without charge, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase.
There is no other express warranty. This warranty does not apply:
- If the product has been modified from its original condition;
- If the product has not been used in accordance with directions and instructions in the user manual;
- To damages or defects caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or improper or inadequate maintenance;
- To damages or defects caused by service or repair of the product performed by an unauthorized service provider or by anyone other than Etekcity;
- To damages or defects occurring during commercial use, rental use, or any use for which the product is not intended;
- To damages or defects exceeding the cost of the product.
Etekcity will not be liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with the use of the product covered by this warranty.This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the product and is not transferable to any subsequent owner of the product regardless of whether the product is transferred during the specified term of the warranty.
This warranty does not extend to products purchased from unauthorized sellers. Etekcity’s warranty extends only to products purchased from authorized sellers that are subject to Etekcity’s quality controls and have agreed to follow its quality controls.
All implied warranties are limited to the period of this limited warranty.This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.If you discover that your product is defective within the specified warranty period, please contact Customer support via [email protected]. DO NOT dispose of your product before contacting us. Once our Customer Support Team has approved your request, please return the product with a copy of the invoice andorder ID.Every Etekcity product automatically includes a 2-year warranty. To make the customer support process quick and easy, register your product online at www.etekcity.com/warranty.
This warranty is made by:Etekcity Corporation 1202 N. Miller St., Suite A Anaheim, CA 92806
If you have any questions or concerns about your new product, please contact our helpful Customer Support Team.
Etekcity Corporation1202 N. Miller St., Suite A Anaheim, CA 92806Email: [email protected]Toll-Free: (855) 686-3835
Support HoursMon–Fri, 9:00 am–5:00 pm PST/PDT*Please have your order invoice and order ID ready before contacting Customer Support.
AttributionsThe Bluetooth®word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Etekcity Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
Connect with us @Etekcity