Eufy SECURITY Entry Sensor
For Entry Sensor Installation
Note: Entry Sensor is only compatible with the eufy security Homebase or Homebase E.
Remove the battery compartment lid on the Entry Sensor and insert the provided CR 123A battery . Replace the lid.
ADDING ENTRY SENSOR TO YOUR SYSTEM
On eufy Security app follow the on-screen instruction to add yoor eufy Security devices. Choose Add Device, then select Entry Sensor to add it to your system.
MOUNTING THE SENSOR
Place the sensor on the edge of a door window. Use the adhesive strip (On the back of the sensor or mounting screws provided to mount the senso
- Make sure the gap between Entry Sensor and the sensor magnet Is less than 1.6 in (4 cm) when the door or window is closed.
- The bottom of the sensor magnet should align with the bottom of entry Sensor
Sensor LED indicator: Entry Sensor status
- Flashing blue : Adding to Homebas
- Flashing blue (once) : Sensor detects an open/close activit
- Flashing red(once) : Sensor battery is low or disconnects from homebase
- What battery dose the Entry Sensor use?Entry Sensor uses a CR123A battery with 3V output
- How long does the battery last?One CR123A battery usually lasts up to 2 years, but depends on the usage.
Please visit our official website co download the user manual: www.eufylire.com
This product complies with the radio interference requirements of the European Community.Declaration of Conformity
Hereby. Anker Innovations Limited declares that this devise is in compliance with the essential requirement and other relevant provisional of directive 2014/53/EU. For the declaration of conformity, visit the Web site https://www.eufylife.com/.Do not use the Device in the environment at too high or too low temperature. never expose the Device under strong sunshine or too wet environment.The suitable temperature for the product and accessories is o•c .40•c. RF exposure information: The Maximum Permissible Exposure (MPE) level has been calculated based on a distance of d=20 cm between the device and the human body. To maintain compliance with RF exposure requirement. use product that maintain a 20cm distance between the device and human body.
CAUTION RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONSSUB-IG Frequency range: 866-866..8MHz 868.2-869MHzsub-l G Max Output Power: 8.865dbm(ERIP for 8.865MHz):11.746dBm (ERIP for 866-866.8MHz). The following importer is the responsible party (contact for EU matters only) Importer: Anker Technology (UK)Ltd Importer Address: Suite B. Fairgate House. 205 Kings Road, Tyseley. Birmingham,United Kingdom 811 2AAThis product is designed and manufactured with high quality materials and components.. which can be recycled and reused
This symbol means the product must not be discarded as household waste, and should be delivered to an appropriate collect.ion facility for recycling. Proper disposal and recycling helps protect natural resources. human health and the environment. For more information on disposal and recycling of this product. cont.act your local municipality. disposal service,or the shop where you bought this product.
This device complies with Part I 5 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: ( I ) this device may not cause harmful interference. and (2) this device must accept any interference received. including interference that may cause undesired operation.Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part I 5 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions.may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to”try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TY technician for help.FCC Radio Frequency Exposure Statement The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in fixed I mobile exposure condition. The min separation distance is 20cm. The following importer is the responsible party Company Name: POWER MOBILE LIFE. LL
Address:400 I08th Ave NE Ste 400.Bellevue,WA 98004-554 1Telephone: 1-800-988-7973This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s).Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause interference. and
- this device must accept any interference,including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
IC RF Statement:When using the product. maintain a distance of 20cm from the body to ensure compliance with RF exposure requirements.