|1. Keyboard x 1||4. User Manual x1|
|2. USB Receiver x 1||5. Instruction Card x 1|
|3. Charging Cable x 1||6. FAQ Card x 1|
- Please charge the keyboard when you use it for the first time.
- Turn on the switch on the upper right corner of keyboard, and it is in the factory default 2.4G mode.
- Take out USB receiver and plug it into the computer. When the driver is installed successfully, the product will start to serve.
- Short press BT1 mode switch button and its indicator will flash slowly showing that the keyboard is in BT1 mode.
- Long press BT1 mode switch button for 5s and its indicator will flash quickly showing that the keyboard enters pairing state. Turn on the Bluetooth of your laptop, if your computer system is Win 7 or earlier, please select to connect “BT3.0 Keyboard”. If your device system is Win 8 or later, iOS or macOS, please select to connect “BTS.0 KB”.
Refer to BT1 connection instructions.
- Multi-mode Switch. The product supports 2.4G, BT1 and BT2 connection. It can be connected with and control 3 devices. User can switch modes via the corresponding mode switch button to control the corresponding device.
Integrated Holder. The top integrated holder can hold phone, tablet or other mobile devices easily. It can maintain an appropriate angle to make you easy to read when typing.
Rechargeable Design. Built-in large capacity Lithium battery, it can be recharged via the attached charging cable. When the keyboard is in low battery level it’s red power indicator light will flash. It’s red charging indicator light stays on when charging and turns off when finished charging.
If your device system is iOS or macOS, it’ suggested to connect “BT5.0 KB” via Bluetooth. And the keyboard function wilt automatically adapt to iOS or macOS system.
Solution to Keyboard’s 2.4G mode connection issue
- Turn on the power switch and switch the keyboard to 2.4G mode.
- Press button for 3-5 seconds and release until the indicator of 2.4G mode flashes.
- Plug the receiver into the computer. It is successfully connected when the indicator of 2.4G mode stops flashing. It can work then.
Solution to keyboard’s BT1 mode connection issue
- Clear the Bluetooth connection list of computer.
- Turn on the power switch and switch it to mode.
- Long press the button of mode for over 5s and release until its indicator light flashes.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of computer. If your computer system is Win 7 or earlier, please select to connect “BT3.0 Keyboard”. If your device system is Win 8 or later, iOS or macOS, please select to connect “BT5.0 KB”. The keyboard’s mode can work after successful connection.
BT2 ModeRefer to BT1 mode solutions.
NOTEIf the product is still unworkable after above solutions, you could repeat those steps for a few times. If your problem can’t get solved yet, please contact our Customer Service for help (Email: [email protected]).
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC RADIATION EXPOSURE STATEMENTThis equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.