2AC OUTLET LINE ADAPTORIMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND INSTALLATION GUIDE
READ BEFORE INSTALLATION
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONSQuestions, problems, missing parts? Before returning to the store,call Feit Electric Customer Service8 a.m. – 5 p.m., PST, Monday – Friday1-866-326-BULB (2852)FEIT.COM
We appreciate the trust and confidence you have placed in Feit Electric through the purchase of this Under Cabinet 2AC Outlet Line Adapter. We strive to continually Create quality products designed to enhance your home. Visit us online to see our full line of products available for your home improvement needs. Thank you for choosing Feit Electric.
READ BEFORE INSTALLATION
- Follow all safeguards stated in the manual, in addition to normal safety precautions in working with electrical devices. Always follow basic safety precautions to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and personal injury.
- WARNING: RISK OF SHOCK: House electric current can cause painful shock or serious injury unless handed properly. For your safety, always remember to:A. Turn OFF the power supply at the fuse or circuit breaker box before you install the fixture.B. Ground the fixture to avoid potential electric shocks and to ensure reliable starting.C. Double check all connections to be sure they are tight and correct.D. Wear rubber sole shoes and work on a sturdy ladder.
- This fixture is designed for use in a circuit protected by a fuse or circuit breaker.It is also designed to be installed in accordance with local electrical codes. If you are unsure about your wiring, consult a qualified electrician or local electrical inspector, and check your local electrical code.
- WARNING: RISK OF CUTS: Some metal parts in the fixture may have sharp edges. To prevent cuts and scrapes, wear gloves when handling the parts.
- Account for small parts and destroy packaging material, as these may be hazardous to children.
CAUTION: To avoid risk of electrical shock, always make sure the product is unplugged from the electrical outlet before assembling, disassembling, relocating, servicing, or cleaning it.WARNING: These products may represent a possible shock or fire hazard if improperly installed or attached in any way. Products should be installed in accordance with the owners manual, current electrical codes, and/or the current National Electric Code (NEC). Properly ground electrical enclosure. Use only UL or IEC approved wire for input/output connections.
CAUTION: To avoid risk of fire, explosion, or electrical shock, this product should be installed, inspected, and maintained by a qualified electrician only, in accordance with all applicable electrical codes. Be certain electrical power is OFF before and during installation and maintenance.
CAUTION: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not use this device with a receptacle in which the slot openings do not align with the blades. Use only on 120VAC 60Hz circuits. Do not exceed 10A. Suitable for damp locations. Operating temperature -4’F to 77°F (-20°C to 25°C). When installing, make sure that power is switched off before connecting or disconnecting. This product is not user-serviceable. Do not attempt to open the product enclosure for any reason. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A VOLTAGE CONVERTER. For more information visit www.feit.com or call our toll free number 1-866-326-BULB.
Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity47 CFR § 2.1077 Compliance Information
Responsible Party:Feit Electric Company4901 Gregg Road, Pico Rivera, CA 90660, USA562-463-2852Unique Identifier: UCL/PLUG
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by tuming the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. CAN ICES-005(B).
This product is warrantied to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for up to 1 year from date of purchase. If the product fails within the warranty period, please contact Feit Electricat [email protected], visit feit.com/contact-us or call 1-866-326-BULB (2852) for instructions on replacement or refund. REPLACEMENT OR REFUND IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
NOTE: Hardware not shown to actual size.
|AA||AC Outlet Line Adaptor||1|
|BB||Wood Mounting Screws||4|
|DD||Drywall Mounting Screws||4|
|DD||18in. Linking Cable||1|
Screw Mount Installation
- Turn the power OFF at the switch and fusebox or the circuit breaker.
- Select the area to mount the AC Outlet Line Adaptor. Use a pencil and mark the 4 mounting points.OPTIONAL (For Drywall)Drill the marked holes using a 3/16 in. drill bit, then insert Anchors (CC).
- Use a Phillips head screwdriver to mount the AC Outlet Line Adaptor with the appropriate mounting screws according to your surface: Wood Mounting Screws (BB) or Drywall Mounting Screws (DD).
- Connecting to ONESYNC Products Connect to other ONESYNC products using the Linking Cable (EE).
- Connecting Additional AppliancesConnect additional appliances to the extra outlets of the AC Outlet Line Adapter.Do not exceed a total maximum of 10A. NOTE: Can also power by connecting to outlet
- Connecting to a Power OutletCan also connect to wall with Power cable (sold separately). Connect the Power cable to the power outlet on the wall.Please contact 1-866-326-BULB (2852) for further assistance.