RP175 Series Record Player SetRef. nr.:102.138; 102.140; 102.141INSTRUCTION MANUAL
Congratulations on the purchase of this Fenton product. Please read this manual thoroughly prior to using the unit in order to benefit fully from all features.Read the manual prior to using the unit. Follow the instructions in order not to invalidate the warranty. Take all precautions to avoid fire and/or electrical shock. Repairs must only be carried out by a qualified technician in order to avoid electrical shock.Keep the manual for future reference.
- Prior to using the unit, please ask for advice from a specialist. When the unit is switched on for the first time, some smell may occur. This is normal and will disappear after a while.
- The unit contains voltage-carrying parts. Therefore do NOT open the housing.
- Do not place metal objects or pour liquids into the unit This may cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- Do not place the unit near heat sources such as radiators, etc. Do not place the unit on a vibrating surface. Do not cover the ventilation holes.
- The unit is not suitable for continuous use.
- Be careful with the mains lead and do not damage it. A faulty or damaged mains lead can cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- When unplugging the unit from a mains outlet, always pull the plug, never the lead.
- Do not plug or unplug the unit with wet hands.
- If the plug and/or the mains lead are damaged, they need to be replaced by a qualified technician.
- If the unit is damaged to such an extent that internal parts are visible, do NOT plug the unit into a mains outlet and DO NOT switch the unit on. Contact your dealer. Do NOT connect the unit to a rheostat or dimmer.
- To avoid fire and shock hazards, do not expose the unit to rain and moisture.
- All repairs should be carried out by a qualified technician only.
- Connect the unit to an earthed mains outlet (220240Vac/50Hz) protected by a 10-16A fuse.
- During a thunderstorm or if the unit will not be used for a longer period of time, unplug it from the mains. The rule is: Unplug it from the mains when not in use.
- If the unit has not been used for a longer period of time, condensation may occur. Let the unit reach room temperature before you switch it on. Never use the unit in humid rooms or outdoors.
- To prevent accidents in companies, you must follow the application guidelines and follow the instructions.
- Do not repeatedly switch the fixture on and off. This shortens the lifetime.
- Keep the unit out of the reach of children. Do not leave the unit unattended.
- Do not use cleaning sprays to clean switches. The residues of these sprays cause deposits of dust and grease. In case of malfunction, always seek advice from a specialist.
- Do not force the controls.
- This unit is with a speaker inside which can cause a magnetic field. Keep this unit at least 60cm away from the computer or TV.
- If this product has a built-in lead-acid rechargeable battery. Please recharge the battery every 3 months if you are not going to use the product for a long period of time. Otherwise, the battery may be permanently damaged.
- If the battery is damaged please replace it with a battery of the same specifications. And dispose of the damaged battery environment friendly.
- If the unit has fallen, always have it checked by a qualified technician before you switch the unit on again.
- Do not use chemicals to clean the unit. They damage the varnish. Only clean the unit with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from electronic equipment that may cause interference.
- Only use original spares for repairs, otherwise serious damage and/or dangerous radiation may occur.
- Switch the unit off prior to unplugging it from the mains and/or other equipment. Unplug all leads and cables prior to moving the unit.
- Make sure that the mains lead cannot be damaged when people walk on it. Check the mains lead before every use for damages and faults!
- The mains voltage is 220-240Vac/50Hz. Check if the power outlet matches. If you travel, make sure that the mains voltage of the country is suitable for this unit.
- Keep the original packing material so that you can transport the unit in safe conditions.
This mark attracts the attention of the user to high voltages that are present inside the housing and that are of sufficient magnitude to cause a shock hazard.This mark attracts the attention of the user to important instructions that are contained in the manual and that he should read and adhere to.The unit has been certified CE. It is prohibited to make any changes to the unit. They would invalidate the CE certificate and their guarantee!NOTE: To make sure that the unit will function normally, it must be used in rooms with a temperature between 5°C/41°F and 35°C/95°F.Electric products must not be put into household waste. Please bring them to a recycling center. Ask your local authorities or your dealer about the way to proceed. The specifications are typical. The actual values can slightly change from one unit to the other. Specifications can be changed without prior notice.
Do not attempt to make any repairs yourself. This would invalidate your warranty. Do not make any changes to the unit. This would also invalidate your warranty. The warranty is not applicable in case of accidents or damages caused by inappropriate use or disrespect of the warnings contained in this manual. Fenton cannot be held responsible for personal injuries caused by the disrespect of the safety recommendations and warnings. This is also applicable to all damages in whatever form.
CAUTION! Immediately upon receiving the product, carefully unpack the carton, check the contents to ensure that all parts are present, and have been received in good condition. Notify the shipper immediately and retain the packing material for inspection if any parts appear damaged from shipping or the package itself shows signs of mishandling. Save the package and all packing materials. In the event that the product must be returned to the factory, it is important that the product be returned to the original factory box and packed.
If the device has been exposed to drastic temperature fluctuation (e.g. after transportation), do not switch it on immediately. The arising condensation water might damage your device. Leave the device switched off until it has reached room temperature.
On the label on the backside of the product is indicated on this type of power supply must be connected. Check that the mains voltage corresponds to this, all other voltages than specified, the light effect can be irreparably damaged. The product must also be directly connected to the mains and may be used. No dimmer or adjustable power supply.
Always connect the device to a protected circuit (circuit breaker or fuse). Make sure the device has an appropriate electrical ground to avoid the risk of electrocution or fire.
- Switch the function mode to PH. Turn on the power switch at the rear of the turntable player. The PH indicator will light up.
- Place a record on the turntable platter and select the desired speed (33/45/78RPM) according to the record.NOTE: when playing a 45RPM record, use the included 45RPM adapter located inside the accessories bag.
- Remove the stylus protector. Open the tone-arm clip to release the tone-arm. Push the lift lever backward to raise the tone-arm and gently move the tone-arm to the desired position over the record. The turntable will begin to spin when the arm is moved toward the record. Push the lift lever forward to lower the tone-arm slowly onto the desired position on the record to begin playing the record. Remark:– This switch turns auto stop on or off. When the automatic stop is enabled, the platform will start rotating as soon as the tonearm is placed over the record and will stop rotating when it has reached the end of the record. Some vinyl records stop before the end or do not stop when the end is reached. In this case, set Auto-stop to OFF.
- Turn the Volume Control Knob to adjust the volume.
- Turn the Pitch Control Knob to fine-tune the speed
- Press the mode button till the BT indicator lights up, this is AUX IN mode also.
- Connect your audio device, MP3 player, mobile phones, etc. to the AUX IN port with a 3.5mm jack audio cable (not included). You can enjoy the music from the speaker of the turntable player immediately.
- Turn the volume control knob to adjust the volume.
- Switch the function mode to BT. The LED indicator will become blue color with flashing.
- Turn on the BT function of your mobile phone, tablet, or other BT device and search the turntable player with its name Fenton record player.
- After pairing and connection, the LED indicator will become blue color without flashing and you can play your music from your BT device.
- Turn the volume control knob to adjust the volume.
Remark: During the BT mode, please make sure that the AUX IN jack is not plugged.RECORDPlugin the USB drive, press the mode key to select phono, press and hold the button until the USB/REC indicator flashes and the recording from vinyl records to USB starts. Press and hold the
|Black + White
|Ceramic Stereo cartridge
|33 / 45 / 78 RPM
|100-240VAC 50/60Hz (12V adapter)
|290 x 310 x 125mm
The specifications are typical. The actual values can slightly change from one unit to the other. Specifications can be changed without prior notice.The products referred to in this manual conform to the European Community Directives to which they are subject:
- Low Voltage (LVD) 2014/35/EU
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) 2011/65/EU
Specifications and design are to change without prior notice.www.tronios.comCopyright © 2021 by TRONIOS the Netherlands