FitFever Massage mattress User Manual
Read the following instructions and safety precautions carefully before using the device. If you pass the device on to third parties, please also pass on these instructions.
- Power: 14W
- Input: DC12V/1.2A
- Material: Polyester
- Size: 56 x 22 x 42 cm
- Color: black / grey
What’s in the box?
- Main component (Massage Mattress)
- 10 massage vibration motors provides full body massage; neck, back, lumbar & legs
- 1 heating pad for the back
- 5 massage vibration modes
- 3 vibration intensities
Product description and use
- Heating pad
- Controller storage compartment
- Massage areas
Strapping system: This massage mat provides an unique strapping system which allows you to attach it to almost any bed. Put the cushion in your seat and confirm the elastic straps firmly around the back of the bed. The massage mattress will not move.
- Massage area indicator lights
- Neck. back. lumbar and leg massage buttons: Customize your massage areas by choosing to turn on/off the various parts of the massager. neck. back. lumbar and legs.
- Mode indicator lights (M1-M5)
- Intensity indicator lights (10-MED-HI)
- On-off button: Turns the massage mattress on/off.
- Heat button: Turns back heater on/off.
- Intensity button: Adjust the strength of the massage. Choose from 3 levels of intensity: low. medium. high.
- Mode button (M1-M5): Cycles through the 5 different massaging modes.
Consult your physician. Physiotherapist or expert/manager regarding your daily activities before using the device or any follow-up training. Carefully read this manual before assembling the device.
To reduce the risk of electric shock. fire. and personal injury. use the device in accordance with the following instructions:
- Do not use the massage mattress in the bathroom or in similar damp places. This may shorten the service life of the device.
- Keep the unit away from heat and open flames.
- Do not use the appliance on a wooden surface. the zip may scratch the surface.
- Do not use the device near water or in a wet/damp environment
- Before using the device. ensure that the adapter and products are compatible with the power supply.
- This device is not a toy! Keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not insert any objects into the massage mattress. as this may damage its internal function.
- Do not use the appliance with an extension cable or switched timers.
- Make sure that the power cable is free of knots and similar.
- The massage mattress is intended for domestic use only. Do not use it for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Never cover the appliance when in use.
- Do not use the massage mattress for longer than 15 minutes.
- Do not use the massage mattress on swollen or inflamed areas of your body.
- Do not use this product as a substitute for medical care.
- Do not use this device when it is folded or rolled up.
- Do not use this massager while sleeping.
- If you are concerned about your health or if you are suffering from a disease that may be of concern. consult your doctor before using the massage mattress.
- It is recommended that persons with pacemakers consult their physician before using the device. Always unplug the unit after using or cleaning it.
- Always unplug the unit after use or before cleaning.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical. sensory or mental capabilities or tack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- The appliance is only to be used with the power supply unit provided with the appliance.
- The appliance has a heated surface. Persons insensitive to heat must be careful when using the appliance.
Maintenance And Cleaning
- Unplug the device and make sure it is cool before cleaning it.
- Clean the massage mattress with a slightly damp soft cloth. Never use chemical cleaning agents! Never immerse the appliance in water (danger of short-circuiting).
- Children should not be allowed to clean or care for this device unless they are supervised.
- This device contains no user-serviceable parts. Do not attempt to repair, disassemble or modify it.
- Do not use the massage mattress if it is defective. Have the device checked by a qualified person. 6. If the power cable is damaged. it must be replaced with a similar cable available from the supplier.
Safe and effective use can only be achieved if the device is properly assembled and maintained. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the equipment is maintained regularly. Let damaged parts only replace and repair by an expert do not do this by yourself. For indoor use only. long-term exposure to weathering and changes in temperature/ humidity can seriously affect the electrical components and moving pans of the device.
Drop off this type of garbage separately. This applies in accordance with the ‘Garbage Electrical and Electronic Equipment’. Do you ever want to give up this device? Return it to the CA depot within your community. Do NOT dispose the device with household garbage.
Mconomy fully guarantees the article mentioned on the guarantee voucher against defects as a result of material and manufacturing faults. For all electrical household appliances. the warranty period is 2 years from the date of purchase.
The warranty on the article expires if:
- the defect is caused by improper or improper use. neglect, connection to the wrong mains voltage or by falling or bumping:
- during the guarantee period. you have tried to repair the article yourself or by a qualified specialist.
If you can and wish to make a claim under the guarantee, the item must be presented at the point of purchase, together with the guarantee voucher. Items can only be returned via this point of purchase. Non-reported returns will not be processed.
Please note! The address details below do not apply to the further processing of guarantees and/or returns. You should always deal with guarantees and/or returns with the point of purchase.
Mconomy®Schillingweg 502153 PL Nieuw-VennepThe Netherlands