For Your Safety
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read Instructions: All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the appliance is operated.
- Retain Instructions: The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
- Heed Warnings: All warnings on the appliance and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
- Follow Instruction: All operating and use instructions should be followed.
Power Sources: This video product should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power supply to your home, consult your appliance dealer or local power company. For video products intended to operate from battery power, or other sources, refer to the operating instructions.Grounding or Polarization: This video product is equipped with a polarized alternating-current line plug (a plug having one blade wider than the other). This plug will ﬁ t into the power outlet only one way. This is a safety feature. If you are unable to insert the plug fully into the outlet, try reversing the plug. If the plug should still fails to ﬁ t, contact your electrician to replace your obsolete outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized plug.
Alternate Warnings: This video product is equipped with a three-wire grounding-type plug, a plug having a third (grounding) pin. This plug will only ﬁ t into a grounding-type power outlet. This is a safety feature. If you are unable to insert the plug into the outlet, contact your electrician to re-place your obsolete outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the grounding-type plug.
Overloading: Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords as this can result in a risk of ﬁ re or electric shock.
Ventilation: Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation, to ensure reliable operation of the video product and to protect it from overheating, and these openings must not be blocked or covered. The openings should never be blocked by placing the video product on a bed, sofa, rug, or another similar surface.This video product should not be placed in a built-in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation is provided or the manufacturer’s instructions have been ad- here to. This video product should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat register.
Attachments: Do not use attachments not recommended by the video product manufacturer as they may cause hazards.
Water and Moisture: Do not use this video product near water for example, near a bath tub, washbowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool, and the like.
Power-Cord Protection: Power-supply cords should be routed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against them, paying particular attention to cords at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the appliance.
Accessories: Do not place this video product on an unstable cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table. The video product may fall, causing serious injury to a child or adult, and serious damage to the appliance. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table recommended by the manufacturer, or sold with the video product. Any mounting of the appliance should follow the manufacturer’s instructions and should use a mounting accessory recommended by the manufacturer.
An appliance and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces may cause the appliance and cart combination to overturn.
Outdoor Antenna Grounding: If an outside antenna or cable system is connected to the video product, be sure the antenna or cable system is grounded so as to provide some protection against voltage surges and built-up static charges. Section 810 of the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA No.70, provides information with respect to proper grounding of the mast and supporting structure, grounding of the lead-in wire to an antenna discharge unit, size of grounding conductors, location of antenna discharge unit, connection to grounding electrodes, and requirements for the grounding electrode.
Power Lines: An outside antenna system should not be located in the vicinity of overhead power lines or other electric light or power circuits, or where it can fall into such power lines or circuits. When installing an outside antenna system, extreme care should be taken to keep from touching such power lines or circuits as contact with them might be fatal.
Cleaning: Unplug this video product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners.Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
Object and Liquid Entry: Never push objects of any kind into this video product through openings as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short-out parts that could result in a ﬁ re or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on the video product.
Lightning: For added protection for this video product receiver during a lightning storm, or when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time, unplug it from the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system. This will prevent damage to the video product due to lightning and power-line surges.
Servicing: Do not attempt to service this video product yourself as opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all servicing toqualiﬁ ed service personnel.
Damage Requiring Service: Unplug this video product from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualiﬁ ed service personnel under the following conditions:
- When the power-supply cord or plug is damaged
- If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen into the video product.
- If the video product has been exposed to rain or water.
- If the video product has been dropped or the cabinet has been damaged.If the video product does not operate normally follow the operating instructions. Adjust only those controls that are covered by the operating instructions as an improper adjustment of other controls may result in damage and will often require extensive work by a qualiﬁ ed technician to restore the video product to its normal operation.
When the video product exhibits a distinct change in performance — this indicates a need for service.
Replacement Parts: When replacement parts are required, be sure the service technician has used replacement parts speciﬁed by the manufacturer or have the same characteristics as the original part. Unauthorized substitutions may result in ﬁre, electric shock or other hazards.Safety Check: Upon completion of any service or repairs to this video product, ask the service technician to perform safety checks to determine that the video product is in proper operating condition.
Be sure to read these notes before useSafety Notes
- Make sure that you use your camera correctly. Read these safety notes and your Basic Manual carefully before use.
- After reading these safety notes, store them in a safe place
About the Icons
The icons shown below are used in this document to indicate the severity of the injury or damage that can result if the information indicated by the icon is ignored and the product is used incorrectly as a result.
WARNINGThis icon indicates that death or serious injury can result if the information is ignored.
CAUTIONThis icon indicates that personal injury or material damage can result if the information is ignored.The icons shown below are used to indicate the nature of the instructions which are to be observed.
Triangular icons tell you that this information requires attention (“Important”).
Circular icons with a diagonal bar tell you that the action indicated is prohibited (“Prohibited”).
Filled circles with an exclamation mark indicate an action that must be performed (“Required”).
The symbols on the product (including the accessories) represent the following:
Class II equipment (The construction of the product is double-insulated.)
|Unplug from the power socket||If a problem arises, turn the camera off, remove the f a problem arises, turn the camera off, re the battery, disconnect the USB cable, and unplug the AC power adapter. Continued use of the camera when, disconnecting the USB cable, and unplugging the AC er adapt it is emitting smoke, is emitting any unusual odor, or is in any other abnormal state can cause a ﬁre or electric shock. Contact your Fujiﬁ lm dealer.|
|Do not allow water or foreign objects to enter the cam Do not allow w er or foreign objects to enter the camera or connecting cables or connecting cables. Do not use the camera or connecting cables following ingress of fresh or saltwater, milk, beverages, detergents, or other liquids.Should liquid ﬁ nd it’s way into the camera or connecting cables, turn the camera oﬀ, remove the battery, disconnect the USB cable, and disconnect and unplug the AC adapter. Continued use of the camera can cause a ﬁ re or electric shock. Contact your Fujiﬁ lm dealer.|
|Do not use in the bathroom or shower||Do not use the camera in the bathroom or shower. This can cause a ﬁ re or electric shock.|
|Do notdisassemble||Never empty to change or take apart the camera (Never attempt to change or take apart the camera (never open the case). Failure to observe this precaution can cause ﬁ re or electric shock|
|Do not touch internal parts||Should the case break open as the result of a fall or other accident, do not touch the exposed parts. Failure to back, do not touch the exposed par serve this precaution could result in electric shock or in injury from touching the damaged parts. Remove the battery immediately, taking care to avoid injury or electric shock, and take the product to the point of purchase for consultation.|
|Do not change, heat, or unduly twist or pull the connection cord, and do not place heavy objects on the connection cord. These actions could damage the cord and turn cor cause a ﬁ re or electric shock. If the cord is damaged, contact your Fujiﬁ lm dealer. Do not use cables with bent connectors.|
|Do not place the camera on an unstable surface. This can cause the camera to fall or tip over and cause injury.|
|Never attempt to take pictures while in motion. Do not use the camera while walking or driving. This can result in you falling down or being involved in a traﬃ c accident.|
|Do not touch any metal parts of the camera during a thunderstorm. This can cause an electric shock due to thunder to induced current from the lightning discharge.|
|Do not use the battery except as specified. Load the battery as shown by the indicator.|
|Do not disassemble, modify, or heat batteries. Do not drop, strike, or throw batteries or otherwise subject them to strong impacts. Do not use batteries that show signs of leaking, deformation, discoloration, or other abnormalities. Use only designated chargers to recharge rechargeable batteries and do not attempt to recharge non-rechargeable Li-ion or alkaline batteries. Do not short batteries or store them with metallic objects. Failure to observe these precautions could result in the batteries overheating, igniting, rupturing, or leaking, causing fire, burns, or another injury.|
|Use only batteries or AC power adapters specified for use with this camera. Do not use voltages other than the power supply voltage shown. The use of other power sources can cause a fire.|
|If the battery leaks and fluid gets in contact with your eyes, skin, or clothing, flush the affected area with clean water and seek medical attention or call an emergency number right away.|
|Do not use the charger to charge batteries other than those specified here. The supplied charger is for use only with batteries of the type supplied with the camera. Using the charger to charge conventional batteries or other types of rechargeable batteries can cause the battery to leak, overheat or burst.|
|Using a flash too dose to a person’s eyes may cause visual impairment. Take particular care when photographing infants and young children.|
|Do not remain in prolonged contact with hot surfaces. Failure to observe this precaution could result in low-temperature burns, particularly at high ambient temperatures or with users who suffer from poor circulation or reduced sensation, in which case the use of a tripod or similar precautions are recommended.|
|Do not leave one part of the body in contact with the product for prolonged periods while the product is on. Failure to observe this precaution could result in low-temperature burns, particularly during prolonged use, at high ambient temperatures, or with users who suffer from poor circulation or reduced sensation, in which case use of a tripod or similar precautions are recommended.|
|Do not use in the presence of flammable objects, explosive gases, or dust.|
|When carrying the battery, install it in a digital camera or keep it in the hard case. When storing the battery, keep it in the hard case. When discarding, cover the battery terminals with insulation tape. Contact with other metallic objects or batteries could cause the battery to ignite or burst.|
|Keep memory cards, hot shoes, and other small parts out of the reach of small children. Children may swallow small parts; keep them out of reach of children. Should a child swallow a small part, seek medical attention or call emergency|
|Keep out of reach of small children. Among the elements that could cause injury is the strap, which could become entangled about a child’s neck, causing strangulation, and the flash, which could cause visual impairment.|
|Follow the directions of airline and hospital personnel. This product generates radio-frequency emissions that could interfere with navigational or medical equipment.|
|Do not use this camera in locations affected by oil fumes, steam, humidity or dust. This can cause a fire or electric shock.|
|Do not leave this camera in places subject to extreme temperatures. Do not leave the camera in locations such as a sealed vehicle or in direct sunlight. This can cause a fire.|
|Do not place heavy objects on the camera. This can cause the heavy object to tip over or fall and cause injury.|
|Do not move the camera while the AC power adapter is still connected. Do not pull on the connection cord to disconnect the AC power adapter. This can damage the power cord or cables and cause a fire or electric shock.|
|Do not cover or wrap the camera or the AC power adapter in a doth or blanket. This can cause heat to build up and distort the casing or cause a fire.|
|Do not use the plug if it is damaged or if it does not fit securely into the outlet. Failure to observe this precaution could result in fire or electric shock.|
|When you are cleaning the camera or you do not plan to use the camera for an extended period, remove the battery and disconnect and unplug the AC power adapter. Failure to do so can cause a fire or electric shock.|
|When charging ends, unplug the charger from the socket. Leaving the charger plugged into the power socket can cause a fire.|
|When a memory card is removed, the card could come out of the slot too quickly. Use your finger to hold it and gently release the card. The injury could result in those struck by the ejected card.|
|Request regular internal testing and cleaning for your camera. The build-up of dust in your camera can cause fire or electric shock. Contact your Fujifilm dealer to request internal cleaning every two years. Please note that this service is not free of charge.|
|Danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.|
|Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire, or the like.|
The Battery and Power Supply
Note: Check the type of battery used in your camera and read the appropriate sections.WARNING: Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.The following describes the proper use of batteries and how to prolong their life. Incorrect use can shorten battery life or cause leakage, overheating, ﬁ re, or explosion.
Li-ion BatteriesRead this section if your camera uses a rechargeable Li-ion battery.The battery is not charged at shipment. Charge the battery before use. Keep the battery in its case when not in use.
Notes on the BatteryThe battery gradually loses its charge when not in use.Charge the battery one or two days before use.Battery life can be extended by turning the camera oﬀ when not in use.Battery capacity decreases at low temperatures; a depleted battery may not function when cold. Keep a fully charged spare battery in a warm place and exchange as necessary,or keep the battery in your pocket or other warm place and insert it in the camera only when shooting. Do not place the battery in direct contact with hand warmers or other heating devices.
Charging the BatteryThe battery can be charged using a BC-W126S battery charger (available separately). Charging times will increase at ambient temperatures below +10 °C (+50 °F) or above +35 °C (+95 °F). Do not attempt to charge the battery at temperatures above +40 °C (+104 °F); at temperatures below +5 °C (+41 °F), the battery will not charge.Do not attempt to recharge a fully charged battery. The battery does not however need to be fully discharged before charging.The battery may be warm to the touch immediately after charging or use. This is normal.
Battery LifeA noticeable decrease in the length of time the battery will hold a charge indicates that it has reached the end of its service life and should be replaced.
StorageIf the camera will not be used for an extended period, store it at room temperature with the battery charged to approximately one-half to 2⁄3 capacity.If the camera will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery and store it in a dry place with an ambient temperature of from +15 °C to +25 °C (+59 °F to +77 °F). Do not store in locations exposed to extremes of temperature.
Cautions: Handling the Battery
- Do not transport or store metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.
- Do not expose yourself to ﬂame or heat.
- Do not disassemble or modify.
- Do not expose to low atmospheric pressures.
- Use with designated chargers only.
- Dispose of used batteries promptly.
- Do not drop or be subject to strong physical shocks.
- Do not expose to water.
- Keep the terminals clean.
- The battery and camera body may become warm to the touch after extended use. This is normal.
Caution: DisposalDispose of used batteries in accord with local regulations.Attention should be drawn to the environmental aspects of battery disposal. Use the apparatus under a moderate climate.Do not mechanically crush or split batteries.
AC Power Adapters
- The AC power adapter is for indoor use only.
- Be sure the cable is securely connected to the camera.
- Turn the camera oﬀ before disconnecting the adapter. Disconnect the adapter by the plug, not the cable.
- Do not disassemble.
- Do not expose to high heat and humidity.
- Do not subject to strong physical shocks.
- The adapter may hum or become hot to the touch during use. This is normal.
- If the adapter causes radio interference, reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
Using the Camera
- Do not aim the camera at extremely bright light sources, including artiﬁ cial light sources or natural light sources such as the sun in a cloudless sky. Failure to observe this precaution could damage the camera image sensor.
- Strong sunlight focused through the viewﬁ under may damage the panel of electronic viewﬁ finder (EVF). Do not aim the electronic viewﬁ under at the sun.
Take Test ShotsBefore taking photographs on important occasions (such as at weddings or before taking the camera on a trip), take a test shot and view the results to ensure that the camera is functioning normally. FUJIFILM Corporation cannot accept liability for damages or lost proﬁ ts incurred as a result of product malfunction.
Notes on CopyrightUnless intended solely for personal use, images recorded using your digital camera system cannot be used in ways that infringe copyright laws without the consent of the own-er. Note that some restrictions apply to the photographing of stage performances, entertainments, and exhibits, even when intended purely for personal use. Users are also asked to note that the transfer of memory cards containing images or data protected under copyright laws is only permissible within the restrictions imposed by those copyright laws.
HandlingTo ensure that images are recorded correctly, do not subject the camera to impact or physical shocks while images are being recorded.
Liquid CrystalIn the event that the display is damaged, care should be taken to avoid contact with liquid crystals. Take the urgent action indicated should any of the following situations arise:
- If liquid crystal comes in contact with your skin, clean the area with a cloth and then wash thoroughly with soap and running water.
- If liquid crystal enters your eyes, ﬂush the oﬀ ected eye with clean water for at least 15 minutes and then seek medical assistance.
- If liquid crystal is swallowed, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Drink large quantities of water and induce vomiting, then seek medical assistance.
Although the display is manufactured using extremely high-precision technology, it may contain pixels that are always lit or that do not light. This is not a malfunction, and images recorded with the product are unaﬀ ected.
Trademark InformationDigital Split Image is a trademark or registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation. Digital Micro Prism is a trademark or registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation. The typefaces included herein are solely developed by DynaComware Taiwan Inc. Apple, iPhone, iPad, Mac, OS X, macOS, and Lightning are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S.A. and other countries. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S.A. and other countries. Android is a trademark or registered trademark of Google LLC. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Photoshop, and Lightroom are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the U.S.A. and other countries. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo and Wi-Fi Protected Setup® have registered trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Fujiﬁ lm is under license. The SDHC and SDXC logos are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC. The HDMI logo is a trademark or registered trademark of HDMI Licensing LLC. All other trade names mentioned in this manual are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Electrical InterferenceThis camera may interfere with hospital or aviation equipment. Consult with a hospital or airline staﬀ before using the camera in a hospital or on an aircraft.
Color Television SystemsNTSC (National Television System Committee) is a color television telecasting speciﬁ cation adopted mainly in the U.S.A., Canada, and Japan. PAL (Phase Alternation by Line) is a color television system adopted mainly in European countries and China
Exif Print (Exif Version 2.32)Exif Print is a newly revised digital camera ﬁ le format in which information stored with photographs is used for optimal color reproduction during printing.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Read Before Using the SoftwareDirect or indirect export, in whole or in part, of licensed software without the permission of the applicable governing bodies is prohibited.
Lenses and Other Accessories
- Use a screw 4.5 mm or shorter when attaching a tripod.
- Fujiﬁ lm will not be held liable for performance issues or damage caused by the use of third-party accessories.
To prevent fire or shock hazards, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture.Please read the “Safety Notes” and make sure you understand them before using the camera.Perchlorate Material—special handling may apply. See: http://www.dtsc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate
For Customers in the U. S. A.Tested To Comply With FCC StandardsFOR HOME OR OFFICE USE
Contains IC : 10293A-WMBNBM26AContains FCC ID: COF-WMBNBM26A
FCC Statement: This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.CAUTION: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Caution: Any changes or modiﬁ cations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Radiation Exposure Statement: This device meets the government’s requirements for exposure to radio waves. This device is designed and manufactured not to exceed the emission limits for exposure to radiofrequency (RF) energy set by the Federal Communications Commission of the U.S. Government.
The exposure standard for wireless devices employs a unit of measurement known as the Speciﬁ c Absorption Rate or SAR. The SAR limit set by the FCC is 1.6W/kg. Tests for SAR are conducted using standard operating positions accepted by the FCC with the device transmitting at its highest certiﬁ ed power level in all tested frequency bands.
Notes on the Grant: To comply with Part 15 of the FCC Rules, this product must be used with a Fujiﬁ lm-speciﬁ ed ferrite-core A/V cable, USB cable, and DC supply cord.
A lithium-ion battery that is recyclable powers the product you have purchased. Please call 1-800-8-BATTERY for information on how to recycle this battery.
California Code of Regulations, Title 20, Division 2, Chapter 4, Article 4, Appliance Efﬁciency Regulations, Sections 1601 through 1609
For Customers in Canada
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B)CAUTION: This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.Industry Canada statement: This device complies with Industry Canada’s license-exempt RSS. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference; and (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter, except tested built-in radios. The County Code Selection feature is disabled for products marketed in the US/ Canada.
Radiation Exposure Statement: The available scientiﬁ c evidence does not show that any health problems are associated with using low-power wireless devices. There is no proof, however, that these low-power wireless devices are absolutely safe. Low power Wireless devices emit low levels of radiofrequency energy (RF) in the microwave range while being used. Whereas high levels of RF can produce health eﬀ acts (by heating tissue), exposure to low-level RF that does not produce heating eﬀ ects causes no known adverse health eﬀ its. Many studies of low-level RF exposures have not found any biological eﬀ acts. Some studies have suggested that some biological eﬀ acts might occur, but such ﬁ findings have not been conﬁ armed by additional research. X-T30 II has been tested and found to comply with IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment and meets RSS-102 of the IC radio frequency (RF) Exposure rules.
Disposal of Electrical and Electronic Equipment in Private HouseholdsIn the European Union, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein: This symbol on the product, or in the manual and in the warranty, and/or on its packaging indicates that this product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead, it should be taken to an applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product.This symbol on the batteries or accumulators indicates that those batteries shall not be treated as household waste. If your equipment contains easily removable batteries or accumulators please dispose of these separately according to your local requirements. The recycling of materials will help to conserve natural resources. For more detailed information about recycling this product, please contact your local city oﬃ ce, your household waste disposal service, or the shop where you purchased the product.
In Countries outside the European Union, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein: If you wish to discard this product, including the batteries or accumulators, please contact your local authorities and ask for the correct way of disposal.In Japan: This symbol on the batteries indicates that they are to be disposed of separately.
Caring for the Camera
To ensure continued enjoyment of the product, observe the following precautions.Storage and Usage and UseIf the camera will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery and memory card. Do not store or use the camera in locations that are:
- exposed to rain, steam, or smoke
- very humid or extremely dusty
- exposed to direct sunlight or very high temperatures, such as in a closed vehicle on a sunny day
- extremely cold
- subject to strong vibration
- exposed to strong magnetic ﬁ fields, such as near a broadcasting antenna, power line, radar emitter, motor, transformer, or magnet
- in contact with volatile chemicals such as pesticides
- next to rubber or vinyl products e Households
Wireless Network and Bluetooth Devices: Cautions
This product complies with the following EU Directives:
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- RE Directive 2014/53/EU
Hereby, FUJIFILM Corporation declares that the radio equipment type FF210005 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU.The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:https://dl.fujifilm-x.com/global/products/cameras/x-t30-ii/pdf/x-t30-ii_doc-olg.pdfThis compliance is indicated by the following conformity marking placed on the product:
This marking is valid for non-Telecom products and EU harmonized Telecom products (e.g. Bluetooth®).
- Maximum radio-frequency power (EIRP):WLAN: 3.35 dBmBluetooth: -3.92 dBmIMPORTANT: Read the following notices before using the camera’s built-in wireless transmitter.This product, which contains an encryption function developed in the United States, is controlled by the United States Export Administration Regulations and may not be exported or re-exported to any country to which the United States embargoes goods.
- Use only a wireless network or Bluetooth deviceUse only a wireless network or Bluetooth device. Fujiﬁ lm does not accept liability for damages resulting from unauthorized use. Do not use in applications requiring a high degree of reliability, for example in medical devices or other systems that may directly or indirectly impact human life. When using the device in computer and other systems that demand a greater degree of reliability than oﬀ ered by a wireless network or Bluetooth devices, be sure to take all necessary precautions to ensure safety and prevent malfunction.
- Use only in the country in which the device was purchasedUse only in the country in which the device was purchased. This device conforms to regulations governing wireless networks and Bluetooth devices in the country in which it was purchased. Observe all location regulations when using the device.Fujiﬁ lm does not accept liability for problems arising from use in other jurisdictions.
- Do not use the device in locations subject to magnetic fields, static electricity, or radio interference. Do not use the transmitter in the vicinity of microwave ovens or in other locations subject to magnetic ﬁ fields, static electricity, or radio interference that may prevent reception of wireless signals. Mutual interference may occur when the transmitter is used in the vicinity of other wireless devices operating in the 2.4 GHz band.
- The wireless transmitter operates in the 2.4 GHz band using DSSS, OFDM, and GFSK modulation.
- Security: Wireless network and Bluetooth devices transmit data via radio and consequently their use requires greater attention to security than applies in the case of wired networks.• Do not connect to unknown networks or networks to which you do not have access rights, even if they are displayed on your device, as such access may be considered unauthorized. Connect only to networks to which you have access rights.• Be aware that wireless transmissions may be vulnerable to interception by third parties.• This device cannot be directly connected to telecommunications networks (including public wireless LANs) operated by providers or mobile, landline, Internet, or other telecommunications services.
- The following may be punishable by law:• Disassembly or modification or this device• Removal of device certification labels
- This device operates on the same frequency as commercial, educational, and medical devices and wireless transmitters. It also operates on the same frequency as licensed transmitters and special unlicensed low-voltage transmitters used in RFID tracking systems for assembly lines and in other similar applications.
- To prevent interference with the above devices, observe the following precautions. Confirm that the RFID transmitter is not in operation before using this device. Should you observe that the device causes interference in licensed transmitters used for RFID tracking, immediately stop using the affected frequency or move the device to another location. If you notice that this device causes interference in low-voltage RFID tracking systems, contact a Fujifilm representative.
- Do not use this device on board an aircraft. Note that Bluetooth may remain on even when the camera is off. Bluetooth can be disabled by selecting OFF for Fl CONNECTION SETTING > Bluetooth SETTINGS > Bluetooth ON/OFF.
U.K. Importer:FUJIFILM UK LimitedUnit 10A, St Martins Business Centre, St Martins Way, Bedford MK42 0LF, United KingdomEU Importer:FUJIFILM Electronic Imaging Europe GmbH Fujistrasse 1 47533 Kleve, Germany
Be sure to read these notes before using the lens
- Make sure that you use the lens correctly. Read these safety notes and the camera Basic Manual carefully before use.
- After reading these safety notes, store them in a safe place.
About the IconsThe icons shown below are used in this document to indicate the severity of the injury or damage that can result if the information indicated by the icon is ignored and the product is used incorrectly as a result.
WARNINGThis icon indicates that death or serious injury can result if the information is ignored.
CAUTIONThis icon indicates that personal injury or material damage can result if the information is ignored.
The icons shown below are used to indicate the nature of the instructions which are to be observed.
Triangular icons tell you that this information requires attention (“Important”).
Circular icons with a diagonal bar tell you that the action indicated is prohibited (“Prohibited”).
Filled circles with an exclamation mark indicate an action that must be performed (“Required”).
|Do notImmerse||Do not immerse in or expose to water. Failure to observe this precaution can cause a fire or electric shock.|
|Do notdisassemble||Do not disassemble (do not open the case). Failure to observe this precaution can cause fire, electric shock, or injury due to product malfunction.|
|Do not touch internal parts||Should the case break open as the result of a fall or other accident, do not touch the exposed parts. Failure to observe this precaution could result in electric shock or in injury from touching the damaged parts. Remove the battery immediately, taking care to avoid injury or electric shock, and take the product to the point of purchase for consultation.|
|Do not place on unstable surfaces. The product may fall, causing injury.|
|Do not view the sun through the lens or camera view-finders. Failure to observe this precaution can cause permanent visual impairment.|
|Do not use or store in locations that are exposed to steam, or smoke or are very humid or extremely dusty. Failure to observe this precaution can cause fire or electric shock.|
|Do not leave in direct sunlight or in locations subject to very high temperatures, such as in a closed vehicle on a sunny day. Failure to observe this precaution can cause a fire.|
|Keep out of the reach of small children. This product could cause injury in the hands of a child|
|Do not handle with wet hands. Failure to observe this precaution can cause electric shock.|
|Keep the sun out of the frame when shooting backlit subjects. Sunlight focused into the camera when the sun is in or close to the frame can cause fire or burns|
|When the product is not in use, replace the lens caps and store out of direct sunlight. Sunlight focused by the lens can cause fire or burns.|
|Do not carry the camera or lens while they are attached to a tripod. The product can fall or strike other objects, causing injury.|