Printing a Mounting Template
NOTICEIt is not recommended that you print a mounting template on your own. Use the template that came in the product box.If you do print the template, you must follow these instructions for printing a mounting template precisely. To print large templates, you need large enough paper and a printer. Failure to have the correct sized paper and printer, or a failure to follow these instructions, may result in an incorrectly sized template and therefore an incorrect cutout (too large or too small) on the mounting surface of your boat.
- Select File > Print.
- Select None for Page Scaling ➊.
- Ensure the checkmark is next to Auto-Rotate and Center ➋.
- Drag the arrow ➌ to the right, to view page 2 in the window below.
- Verify that the paper size is larger than the template ➍.In this example, the paper is not larger than the template.
- If the paper size is not large enough, select Properties ➎ and select a Page Size that is larger than the template.
NOTICEGarmin is not responsible for any damages or expenses resulting from a miscut mounting surface arising from a failure to follow these instructions.
- Compass Safe Distance
- STRIKER 7 Series 30 cm (11.81 in.)