LED Video Light
Thank you for purchasing this Godox product! This LED1000 video light is excellent for product shooting, photojournalistic and video recording, etc. It provides a wide spectrum, beautifully soft, and even illumination for photography. Three models are available: LED1000W White Version (5600K), LED1000Y Yellow Version (3300K), and LED1000C Changeable Version (3300K~5600K).Features:
- 1024-LED-bulbs panel is lithium-ion or DC powered
- Three versions to offer more choices
- Wirelessly adjust brightness or color temperature
- Wireless 433MHz grouping system (6 groups & 16 channels)
- Large-sized LCD panel. Settings auto-saved.
|White Version(Color Temperature 5600K)||LED1000W|
|Yellow Version(Color Temperature 3300K)||LED1000Y|
|Changeable Version(Color Temperature 3300K-5600K)||LED1000C|
For your safety
Do not place in high temperature or high humidity conditions.If this product overheats, it will cease operation and resume working after cooling down. This is due to the built-in overtemperature protection.Do not handle with wet hands, immerse in water, or expose to rain.Observe precautions when handling batteries:
- Do not mix new and used batteries or batteries of different types.
- Do not put batteries into a fire or apply direct heat to it.
- Batteries are prone to leakage when fully discharged. To avoid damage to the product, be sure to remove batteries out when the product will not be used for a long time or when batteries run out of charge.
- Should liquid from batteries come into contact with skin or clothing, rinse immediately with fresh water.
- 1024 LED Beads
- Color Filters
- ON/OFF Power Switch
- STOP/RUN Button
- Select Dial + SET Button
- CH/GRP Button
- DC Power Jack
- Lithium Battery Compartment
- Power Indicator
- LCD Panel (White in Blue)
- Knob A
- Knob B
- Knob C
- Bracket Mounting Hole
- Power Adapter
- Power Cord
1) Power SupplyTwo power supply modes are available:
- Using lithium battery: This light uses a SONY BP-L model lithium battery (purchased separately).
- Using DC power jack: This light can be powered by a DC power supply. Use a 13~16.8V adapter (included) to connect the light with the DC power jack (08).
- When using a lithium battery, the Battery Level Indicator is displayed on the LCD panel. When the indicator blinks, the lithium battery power is low. Please recharge it immediately before usage in order to avoid forceful auto-off.
2) Installing Lithium Battery
- Turn the Power Switch (04) off.
- Target the socket of the lithium battery towards the “+” “-” contacts of the Battery Compartment (09). Push the battery in until it locks.
- Power the light on.
- After using the light, please power it off.
Using the Video Light
- Screw the Knob C (14) to the highest point and install the light stand onto the Bracket Mounting Hole (16).
- Tighten the Knob C (14).
- Before Usage• Insert the lithium battery or connect the light with the DC power supply.• Switch the power on, the Power Indicator (10) is on and the video light gives out light.• Press the STOP/RUN Button to control the video light on and off• LCD panel shows the information.
- Light Brightness/Color Temperature AdjustmentAdjusting Light Brightness• Turn the select dial to adjust the light brightness. The light brightness adjustable range changes at different color temperatures with different models.
Model Color Temperature Light Brightness Range LED1000Y 3300K 10%-100% LED1000W 5600K LED 1000C 3300K/5600K 10%-100% 3400K-5500K 25%-100%
Adjusting Color Temperature• Press the SET button once and the color temperature icon blinks. Turn the select dial to adjust the color temperature. Color temperature range:
White Version LED1000W Yellow Version LED1000Y Changeable Version LED1000C 5600K 3300K 3300K-5600K
NOTE: Color temperature of LED1000W or LED1000Y is invariable. The LCD panel only shows 5600K or 3300K.
- Wireless Remote ControlWith a 433 MHz wireless system, this product has a remote grouping and control function. Up to 6 groups of LED light can be controlled. 16 channels are available with strong anti-interference capability. Please set the channels and groups of LED video lights to the same as those of remote control before usage.Adjusting Channel/Group of the LED Video Light• Press the CH/GRP button and the group icon blinks. Turn the select dial to choose a group ID (A to F).• Press the CH/GRP button twice and the channel icon blinks. Turn the select dial to choose a channel ID (1 to 16). Adjusting Channel/Group of the Remote Control• Press the CH/GRP button and the group icon blinks. Press the “+” “-” button to choose a group ID (A to F).• Press the CH/GRP button twice and the channel icon blinks. Press the “+” “-” button to choose a channel ID (1 to 16). Adjusting Light Brightness/Color Temperature with the Remote Control• Press the“+””-“button to adjust the light brightness.• Press the SET button of the remote control once and the color temperature icon blinks. Press the “+” “-” button to adjust the color temperature.Note: The wireless signal can be received only when the LED light is powered on. Remote control purchased separately.Other Operation Tips:• Pressing the ON/OFF button on the remote control can turn on/off all the LED groups.• Pressing the “SET” button on the remote control for 2 seconds can turn on/off the current LED group.• The remote control will auto power off after four hours of idle operation. Tips of Using Remote Control:(1)When using the White Version LED1000W, please set the color temperature of the remote control as 5600K constantly;(2)When using the Yellow Version LED1000Y, please set the color temperature of the remote control as 3300K constantly;(3)Please remove the battery if the light will not be used for an extended period of time. of time.
- Replacing A Color Filter• Pinch the edge of the color filter (02) and pull it out upwardly.• Insert a new color filter in and push it downward. Then the color filter is securely in position.
What’s in the Box of LED1000?
|NO.||Included Item||LED1000W||LED1000Y||LED 1000C|
|1||LED Video Light||1 PC||1 PC||1 PC|
|2||Power Adapter||1 PC||1 PC||1 PC|
|3||Power Cord||1 PC||1 PC||1 PC|
|4||Diffusion Filter||1 PC||1 PC||1 PC|
|5||Yellow Filter||1 PC||NO||NO|
|6||Blue Filter||1 PC||NO||NO|
|LED1000 Video Light||White Version LED1000W||Yellow Version LED1000Y||Changeable Version LED1000C|
|Lithium Battery||14.8V Lithium Battery(SONY BP-L model lithium battery) (sold separately)|
|DC Power Supply||13-16.8V|
|Color Temperature||5600K-2300K||3300K-2300K||3300K-5600K ±300K|
|2200 (1 m/5600K)|
|Light Brightness Range||10%-100%||10°4-100%||3300K/5600K :10%-100%|
|LED Beads Quantity||1024||1024||5600K: 512|
|Operation Temperature||-10-50 °C|
* Product design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Dear customers, as this warranty card is an important certificate to apply for our maintenance service, please fill in the following form in coordination with the seller and safely keep it. Thank you!
|Product Information||Model||Product Code Number|
|Customer Information||Name||Contact Number|
|Date of Sale|
Note: This form shall be sealed by the seller.
Applicable ProductsThe document applies to the products listed on the Product Maintenance information (see below for further information). Other products or accessories (e.g. promotional items, giveaways, and additional accessories attached, etc.) are notincluded in this warranty scope.
Warranty PeriodThe warranty period of products and accessories is implemented according to the relevant Product Maintenancelnformation. The warranty period is calculated from the day(purchase date) when the product is bought for the first time, And the purchase date is considered as the date registered onthe warranty card when buying the product.How to Get the Maintenance ServiceIf maintenance service is needed, you can directly contact the product distributor or authorized service institutions. You can also contact the Godox after-sale service call and we will offer you service. When applying for maintenance service, you should provide a valid warranty card. If you cannot provide a valid warranty card, we may offer you maintenance service once conﬁrmed that the product or accessory is involved in the maintenance scope, but that shall not be considered as our obligation.Inapplicable CasesThe guarantee and service offered by this document are not applicable in the following cases: The product or accessory has expired its warranty period; Breakage or damage caused by inappropriate usage, maintenance, or preservation, such as improper packing, improper usage, improper plugging in/out external equipment, falling off or squeezing by an external force, contacting or exposing to the improper temperature, solvent, acid, base, ﬂooding, and damp environments, etc; Breakage or damage caused by a non-authorized institution or staff in the process of installation, maintenance, alteration, addition, and detachment; The original identifying information of product or accessory is modiﬁed, alternated, or removed; No valid warranty card; Breakage or damage caused by using illegally authorized, nonstandard or non-public released software; Breakage or damage caused by force majeure or accident; Breakage or damage that could not be attributed to the product itself. Once met these situations above, you should seek solutions from the related responsible parties and Godox assumes no responsibility. The damage caused by parts, accessories, and software beyond the warranty period or scope is not included in our maintenance scope. The normal discoloration, abrasion, and consumption are not the breakages within the maintenance scope.
Maintenance and Service Support InformationThe warranty period and service types of products are implemented according to the following Product Maintenance Information:
|Product Type||Name||Maintenance Period(month)||Warranty Service Type|
|Parts||Circuit Board||12||Customer sends the product to the designated site|
|Battery||3||Customer sends the product to the designated site|
|Electrical parts e.g.battery charger, power cord, sync cable, etc.||12||Customer sends the product to the designated site|
|Other Items||Flash tube, modeling lamp, lamp body, lamp cover, locking device, package, etc.||No||Without warranty|
Godox After-sale Service Call 0755-29609320-8062
GODOX Photo Equipment Co., Ltd.Add: Building 2, Yaochuan Industrial Zone, Tangwei Community, Fuhai Street, Bao’an District,Shenzhen, China Tel: +86-755-29609320(8062) Fax: +86-755-25723423E-mail: [email protected]
godox.comMade in China