User ManualModel:H5174Smart Thermo-Hygrometer
- The device should work in an environment with a temperature ranging from -20°C to 60°C and humidity from 0% to 99%.
- Please take out batteries if you don’t use the device for an extended period of time.
- Prevent dropping the device from the high place.
- Do not disassemble the device violently.
- Do not immerse the device in the water.
What You Get
|AAA Battery (In the device)||3|
At a Glance
Using Your Device
LED Indicator Status
|Situation||LED Indicator Status|
|The device is powered on for the first time.||Flash blue once.|
|Connected to blutooth.||Flash blue every 30s.|
|The battery power is less than 15%.||Flash red every 30s.|
Pairing Your Device with the Govee Home App
- Download the Govee Home app from the App Store (iOS devices) or Google Play (Android devices).
- Turn on the Bluetooth in your smart phone.
- Open the app, tap “+” icon in the top right corner and search “H5174”.
- Tap the device icon and follow the on-screen instructions to complete pairing.
|Accuracy||Temperature: ±0.3°C/±0.54°F Humidity: ±3%RH|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to 60°C/-4°F to 140°F|
|Working Humidity||0%RH – 99%RH|
|Bluetooth-enabled||70m/230ft (no obstructions)|
- Cannot connect to Bluetooth.a. Make sure Bluetooth in your phone has been turned on.b. Connect to the thermo-hygrometer in the Govee Home app instead of Bluetooth list in your phone.c. Keep the distance between your phone and the device less than 70m/230ft.d. Keep your phone as close to the device as possible.e. Make sure that Android device users turn on Location and iOS users select “Setting – Govee Home – Location – Always” in the phone.
- Data in the app is not updated.a. Make sure the device has connected to the Govee Home app.b. Make sure that Android device users turn on Location and iOS users select “Setting – Govee Home – Location – Always” in the phone.
- Cannot export data in the app.Please sign up and log in your account before exporting data.
Compliance Statement:Shenzhen Intellirocks Tech Co. Ltd. hereby declares that this device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the Directive 2014/30/EU. A copy of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available online at www.govee.com/
EU contact address:BellaCocool GmbH (E-mail: [email protected]) Pettenkoferstrage 18, 10247 Berlin, Germany
Old electrical appliances must not be disposed of together with the residual waste, but have to be disposed of separately. The disposal at the communal collecting point via private persons is for free. The owner of old appliances is responsible to bring the appliances to these collecting points or to similar collection points.With this little personal effort, you contribute to recycle valuable raw materials and the treatment of toxic substances.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
For FAQs and more information, pleasevisit: www.govee.com