30 Day Right To Return
We do not envisage any problems occurring with your Groov-e GVTWO5 True Wireless Earphones. However, for your peace of mind, should any fault occur, please return it within 30 days to your retailer with your proof of purchase for an exchange or refund.
12 Month GuaranteeThis product is guaranteed for twelve months. Please retain your receipt as this will be required as proof of purchase, in the event that the device does not perform as expected then please contact your original point of purchase, should you require further assistance then please contact us.
Reach out to us at or visit www.groov-e.co.uk
“Congratulations on your purchase and Thank You for choosing the groove GV-TWOS VibeBuds True Wireless Stereo Earphones. Please read the guide carefully before using’:
- When not in use for a long period of time please turn off the Earphones and store carefully to avoid any damage.
- In order to prolong the battery life, please charge every 1 month when not in use for a long period of time.
- Please charge the Earphones first if they have been left unused for a long time.
- The batteries in the Earphones and Charging case are original and please do not attempt to change them yourself
- Please keep the Earphones and Charge Case in a dry place.
- Please keep away from high heat sources to avoid battery blast accidents.
- Do not play at high volumes for long periods at a time to avoid potential hearing damage.
- Do not use the Earphones in a dangerous place or whilst driving.
How to wearPlease select the best-fit Earbuds for use, there are two sizes to select from. Adjust to a comfortable fit.ChargingThere is a built-in rechargeable battery inside both Earphones and the charging case, which must not be disassembled.Basic operations1. To switch the Earphones on, press the MFB for approximately2 seconds. You will hear a voice prompt confirming “Power On” To switch the Earphones off, press the MFB for approximately 5 seconds. You will hear a voice prompt confirming “Power Off\’”
OR2. To switch the Earphones on, take out the earphones from the charging case, L & R earphones will pair with each other automatically. You will hear a “beep” sound. To switch the Earphones off, place the earphones into the charging case.
3. Whilst receiving a phone call, short press the MFB to answer the call, and short press the MFB again to hang up. To reject an incoming call, press the MFB for 2 seconds.
4. If you wish to open voice assistant (Sid or Google) whilst in standby mode, press the MFB for 2 seconds until you hear a “beep” sound. This will open your device’s default assistant without having to retrieve or unlock it, which will then listen and respond to any voice command. Ensure that a voice assistant is installed on your device.
5. To play/pause music, press the MFB once. To play the next track (Right Earphone) quickly double-tap the MFB. To turn Volume up (Right Earphone) quickly triple top the MFB. To play the previous track (Left Earphone) quickly double top the MFB. To turn Volume down (Left Earphone) quickly triple-tap the MFB.
Please Note: In stereo mode, if you switch off one Earphone it will also power off the second.
CHARGING THE CASE
CHARGING THE EARPHONES
HOW TO PAIR
MONO EARPHONE USE
SPECIFICATIONS (earphones)Bluetooth version 5.0Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSPWireless range: 10M (open area)Battery: 40mAH x 2Music playing time up to 4 hours (1 charge)Standby time: 100 hoursSpeaker frequency: 20-20KHzSpeaker sensitivity: 105+1-3dBLED battery indicator
SPECIFICATIONS (charging case)Case recharge capacity: 300mAHCharging time for case: 1.5 hoursLED battery charging indicator
- Bluetooth connectivity
- True Wireless Stereo (TWS)
- Voice Assistant Enabled
- Touch Control
- Up to 4 hours of music playback and up to an additional 8 hours using the charging case
- Music play/pause
- Volume & track control
- Clear sound with powerful bass
- Comfortable fit
- Ergonomic design
- Rechargeable battery
- Auto Power on/off, Auto pairing
- Built-in mic for hands-free calls
- Answer/Reject incoming calls
- TYPE-C USB charging cable (included)
- Portable intelligent charging case (included)
- Extra earbuds (included)
Battery Removal/DisposalThis product contains batteries and should not be treated as normal household waste and should be recycled. Please take it to your nearest collection facility or for further details contact your local council or visit www.recycle-more.co.uk.Batteries contain substances that may be harmful to the environment and human health. Keep out of the reach of children and seek immediate medical help if swallowed.Never throw batteries into a fire or attempt to open the outer casing. Should your product develop a fault and your battery needs replacing for further advice on how to safely remove your battery please visit our website at www.aroov-e.co.uk
Subject to the conditions stated below, Groov-e guarantees this equipment against defects in workmanship or materials of its mechanical and electronic component parts (excluding styling, battery cells, magnetic tapes, re-chargeable batteries, user-removable memory devices, with the exception where the battery is inbuilt into the product) for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This product will be repaired or if necessary replaced free of charge if it has been proven to be defective within the one-year warranty period.
- Claims under this guarantee should be mode through the authorized dealer/retailer from whom the equipment was purchased If this is not possible, please contact Groov-e directly.
- This guarantee is only valid when the equipment is purchased and retained within the United Kingdom and a valid proof of purchase has been provided.
- This Guarantee Excludes: (i) All damage caused through accident, misuse, wear and tear, neglect installation, and/or use in a manner inconsistent with technical and safety standards. (ii) Alterations or adjustments made to equipment (iii) Loss of data resulting from the malfunction of hard drive or another storage device (iv) Damage caused to any third party device as a result of using the product
- No liability under this guarantee shall be incurred: (i) In respect of damage or loss occurring during transit to or from the purchaser (ii)Where the serial number plate of the equipment has been removed or altered in any way.
- Groov-e shall not be liable for consequential damage, loss, or injury arising from or in connection with the equipment, excepting only that nothing in this condition shall or shall be construed so as to exclude or restrict liability for negligence.
- The cost of carriage to and from Groov-e shall be borne by the purchaser.
- This guarantee is personal to the original purchaser and is not transferable
- If the equipment, in respect of which a claim hereunder is made, is found on examination to comply with the published specifications, a test fee may be incurred.
This guarantee is in addition to and does not in any way affect any statutory or another right of consumer purchasers, including those rights in relation to sections 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumer Regulations 2002, The Consumer Rights Act 2015 or the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 (for ROI).
DECLARATION OF CONFORMANCEGroov-e hereby declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU. The complete declaration of conformity can be requested from us atgroov e UnitJBraintree Industrial EstateBraintree RoadRuislip Middlesex HA4 OEJ UKwww.groov-e.co.ukEmail: Telephone: 020 8839 0978Register your purchase for extended warranty www.groov-e.co.uk/warranty
www.groov-e.co.ukmade in china
Groov-e GV-TW05 VibeBuds True Wireless Earphones User Manual – Groov-e GV-TW05 VibeBuds True Wireless Earphones User Manual –