PLEASE READ BEFORE OPERATING THIS EQUIPMENT.
HALO BOLT ACDC 58830Thank you for choosing HALO!Powerful, compact, and easy to use, the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 can safely jump-start your car or charge your laptop. In addition, you can use it to charge your phone, tablet, or other electronic devices! The HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 also features a convenient LED floodlight.
– HALO BOLT ACDC 58830– Jumper Cables– USB to Micro USB Cable– Carrying Pouch– Car Charger– AC Wall Charging Adapter– Operating Instructions– Quick Start Guide
LOCATION OF CONTROLS
|1 | Jump Start Output2 | Jump Start Button3 | USB Output 14 | USB Power ON/OFF Button5 | USB Output 26 | DC Input: DC 14V/.85A7 | LED Battery Indicator
|8 | LED Floodlight9 | LED Floodlight Button10 | Positive Clamp11 | Negative Clamp12 | Jump Start Plug13 | AC Output Port14 | AC Power ON/OFF Button
Please make sure to fully charge the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830.CHARGING THE HALO BOLT ACDC 58830To recharge the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830, use the provided AC wall charging adapter cable, and plug the AC adapter tip into the charge input.Next, connect the AC adapter to a wall outlet. The HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 will automatically begin charging. When the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 is fully charged, all four indicator lights will be solid green (This could take up to 9 hours).
When you’re on the road, you can also use the supplied car charger to charge your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830.
When your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 is on, the LED indicator lights will display the power level.
HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 POWER LEVEL INDICATORS
|HOW TO READ
|AMOUNT OF CHARGE
|One solid lightTwo solid lightsThree solid lightsFour solid lights
HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 POWER LEVEL INDICATORS WHILE CHARGING:
|HOW TO READ
|AMOUNT OF CHARGE
|First light blinkingFirst light solid, second light blinkingThe first two lights are solid, third light blinkingThe first three lights are solid, fourth blinkingAll four lights solid
|0%-25%26%-50%51%-75%76%-100%100% fully charged
JUMP STARTING YOUR VEHICLE WITH THE HALO BOLT ACDC 58830
- Plug the jumper cables into the jump start output on the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830.NOTE:Make sure the jumper cables are fully plugged into the jump star output before trying to jump your vehicle.
- Attach the jumper cable clamps to the vehicle battery.– Red clamp on positive terminal (+)– Black clamp on negative terminal (-)NOTE:Do not touch red (positive) and black (negative) clamps together at any point. If the jump start button flashes red, the jumper cables have been connected incorrectly. If this fashing red condition occurs, disconnect the jumper cables from the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 and vehicle battery and restart the process from Step 1.
- Press the “Jump Start” button and wait for the solid green light.NOTE:A fashing green light indicates safety checks are in progress.
- Start your vehicle.NOTE:The HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 will allow 3 consecutive jump-start attempts after each time you press the jump start button. You must allow up to 15 seconds between each jump-start attempt. During the 15 seconds, the jump start button will flash green while the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 performs its safety checks. Once the jump start button illuminates solid green, the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 is ready for the next jump start attempt.If your vehicle does not start after three attempts, we recommend you consult a certified mechanic.
- Disconnect the jumper cable clamps from the car battery.NOTE:While jump-starting your vehicle, you cannot charge your electronic devices using the USB or AC output ports and you cannot charge the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 via the AC wall charging adapter.
JUMPSTART TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
|HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 shuts off unexpectedly
|The HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 is not sufficiently charged to jump-start the vehicle.
|Recharge the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830.
|The HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 detects that it is connected to a vehicle battery that does not require a jump start. This could indicate that the vehicle battery or other component is faulty.
|It is recommended that you consult with a certified mechanic.
|HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 Jump Start and On/Off button flashes red and blue
|This could occur when attempting to jump-start a vehicle while other electrical components (i.e. headlights, heater, radio, etc.) are on.
|Turn of your headlights and any other components that may drain your car battery and try the jump-start the process again.
|The vehicle battery may be faulty.
|It is recommended that you consult with a certified mechanic.
|HALO BOLT AC DC 58830 batteryindicators flash green
|The HALO BOLT ACM 38830 has detected an ugh temperature condition.
|Disconnect the HALO BOLT ACDC58830 and allow it to cool for severalminutes. Then try the jumpstart process again.
|HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 Jump Start button flashes red
|The jumper cables have not been properly connected to the vehicle battery.
|Check the jumper cables and ensure that the red clamp is connected to the positive terminal (+) and the black clamp is connected to the negative terminal (-)
|HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 Jump Start button flashes green continuously
|The HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 is waiting to be connected to a battery.
|Check the jumper cables and ensure they are properly connected to the battery.
|HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 Jump Start button has been pressed but nothing happens
|The blue LED power button is ON.
|Ensure the unit is OFF and thenpress the Jump Start button.
NOTE:If none of these troubleshooting tips work, please consult a certified mechanic for assistance.
CHARGING A LAPTOP (VIA THE AC OUTPUT PORT)
- Connect the AC power plug from your laptop (or another electronic device that is rated at 65 watts or less) into the AC output port of the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830.NOTE:Any electronic device can be powered by the AC output port as long as it is rated at 65 watts or less. BE SURE TO CHECK THAT YOUR LAPTOP OR OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICE IS RATED AT 65 WATTS OR LESS.
- Press the AC Power ON/OFF Button and wait for a solid green lightNOTE:Make sure the AC power plug is fully plugged into the AC output port before turning on the AC Power ON/OFF Button.NOTE:A fashing green light indicates safety checks are in progress. If you see a flashing red light, the device you connected is rated for greater than 65 watts and cannot be powered using the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830. The HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 will automatically power off after 30 minutes of inactivity. While jump-starting your vehicle, you cannot charge your electronic devices using the USB or AC output ports and you cannot charge the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 via the AC wall charging adapter.
LAPTOP CHARGING TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
|HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 AC button flashes red
|Electronic device is rated at greaterthan 65 watts
|Only electronic devices rated at 65watts or less can be used with theHALO BOLT ACDC 58830
|The HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 is notsufficiently charged to power theconnected electronic device
|Recharge the HALO BOLT ACDC58830
|HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 shuts offunexpectedly
|The HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 is notsufficiently charged to power theconnected electronic device.
|Recharge the HALO BOLT ACDC58830
|HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 batteryindicators flash green
|The HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 hasdetected a high-temperature condition.
|Disconnect the HALO BOLT ACDC58830 and allow it to cool for severalminutes. Then try to power yourdevice again.
|A single LED battery indicator flashesgreen
|The HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 is getting low on power.
|Recharge the HALO BOLT ACDC58830
CHARGING AN ELECTRONIC DEVICE USING A 5V/2.4A USB OUTPUT PORT
- Connect the Micro USB tip of the supplied Micro USB cable into the Micro USB input of your electronic device and connect the Standard The USB end of the supplied Micro USB cable into either one of the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 USB 5V/2.4A Output ports.NOTE:If your electronic device does not have a Micro USB Input, your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 is also compatible with the charging cable provided with your electronic device. To use, plug the standard USB end of the cable into either one of the two 5V/2.4A USB Output ports located on your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830.
- Turn on the USB charging feature by pressing and releasing the USB Power ON/OFF Button on the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830.NOTE:The HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 USB charging feature will automatically power off after 30 minutes of inactivity.While jump-starting your vehicle, you cannot charge your electronic devices using the USB or AC output ports and you cannot charge the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 via the AC wall charging adapter.
HALO SMART CHARGE TECHNOLOGY
Your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 contains the HALO SMART CHARGE TECHNOLOGY to achieve higher compatibility for charging standard 5V USB electronic devices. The HALO SMART CHARGE TECHNOLOGY will allow the HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 to communicate with your electronic device and provide the fastest and safest charge for that device.
Standard 5V USB electronic devices including Mobile phones, Tablets, PSP, NDS, MP3, MP4, MP5, Bluetooth, GPS, Cameras, and more.
USING YOUR HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 FLOODLIGHTThe floodlight can be turned on and of by simply pressing and releasing the floodlight ON/OFF button. The floodlight will automatically turn of after 2 hours of inactivity.
NOTE:Do not look directly into the LED floodlight.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
– Do not get your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 wet or stored in extreme temperature conditions.– Do not disassemble or attempt to repair your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 yourself.– Use a soft cloth with soap to clean the exterior of your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830. Do not use liquid detergent or chemicals of any kind on your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830.
– Your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 has been designed and manufactured to ensure personal safety. Please read the following carefully before using. Incorrect operation or incompatibility with your personal electronic device may result in reduced battery performance or damage.– Carefully read the operating instructions, and use your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 correctly.– Your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 should not be used to jump-start unregistered vehicles.– Make sure the jumper cables are fully plugged into the jump start output before trying to jump your vehicle.– Caution: The lithium-ion rechargeable battery used in this charging device may present a risk of fire or chemical burn if mistreated. Do not disassemble, expose to heat above 212°F (100°C), or incinerate.– Misusing or incorrectly connecting your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 may cause an electric shock to users and damage equipment.– Your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 may become warm under extended high power operation. During operation, keep your HALO BOLT ACDC58830 away from materials that may be affected by these temperatures.– When used correctly, lithium-ion rechargeable batteries provide a safe and dependable source of portable power. However, if there are misused or abused, this may result in leakage, burns, fire or explosion, causing personal injury or damage to other devices.– Do not disassemble your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Incorrect reassembly may result in shock or fire-hazard.– Do not drop or be subject to strong impacts. Do not operate your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 if it has received a sharp blow, or has otherwise beendamaged in any way.– Do not expose your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 to moisture, water, rain, or snow.– Do not insert any object into the ports or openings of your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830.– Only charge your HALO BOLT ACDC 58830 by the specified method with the specified cable.– In the unlikely event of leakage or explosion use sand or a chemical fire extinguisher.– Batteries should be recycled or disposed of as per state and local guidelines.
Battery Cell: 3x Li-Polymer 5300mAhBattery Pack Power: 58830 mWhInput: DC 14V/0.85AUSB Output: 2x USB 5V/2.4AAC Output: 1x AC output port 115V (65 Watts)Dimensions: 182 x 97 x 40mmWeight: 754 g
FCC COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:– This device may not cause harmful interference, and– This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.15.21You are cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.15.105(b)This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
What does this limited warranty cover and how long is the coverage?HALO INTERNATIONAL SEZC LTD warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service fora period of ninety (90) days beginning on the date your purchase the product.
What is not covered by this limited warranty?This Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damage due to: (1) accidents, acts of God, misuse, abuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, or exposure to liquid or moisture, (2) unusual or abnormal physical force or impact, including dropping off the product, (3) connection of the product to improper voltage supply or (4) attempted to repair or modification by anyone other than HALO or a facility authorized by HALO.
What are HALO’s obligations under this limited warranty?Provided that you comply with the conditions of this Limited Warranty, during the duration of this Limited Warranty HALO will repair or replace the product, at its sole option, without charge. When repairing or replacing a product, HALO may, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with new, used, rebuilt, or reconditioned parts or products. HALO will warrant any product that is repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty for a period equal to the remaining time period under the original Limited Warranty or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.What are the limits of HALO’s Liability?This Limited Warranty sets forth the full scope of HALO’s obligations and liabilities with respect to the product. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this Limited Warranty. In no event shall HALO be liable for any incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages or any damages or losses of or to electronic equipment or products that are used with any of HALO’s products.
How does state law relate to this limited warranty?Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the disclaimer or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, some or all of the disclaimers and limitations above may not apply to you.
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT PLEASEEMAIL US AT:SUPPORTFBESTHALO.COMORCALL US AT: 888-907-6274HALO INTERNATIONAL SEZC LTD68 WEST BAY ROADGEORGETOWN, GRAND CAYMAN, KY1-1003WWW.BESTHALO.COM
Designed by Halo International SEZC LTD. in the Cayman IslandsPatent Pending. Made in China.