Universal VR Remote Controller
Model #: VRRC
- Supports Android/iOS/PC
- 360° joystick
- Shooter key x 2
- Function keys: A, B, C, D
- Function key switch
- iOS/Android switch
- Power/pairing button
- Shutter button for selfies
- DC Battery power: Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Power and Pairing
- Press and hold the Power/Pair button to power ON and begin pairing. The indicator will flash blue. On your phone’s Bluetooth setting, select VR BOX from the list of available options to pair. After pairing, the indicator will slowly flash blue.
- Press and hold Power/Pair button for 5 seconds to power OFF.
- Once paired, press and hold the Power/Pair button. The remote will power ON and automatically reconnect to your phone.
- Press and hold Power/Pair button for 3 seconds to unpair your phone.
Note: Not all phones or operating systems are supported. Apple iOS featuresare limited to volume, mute, camera and home functions.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the part responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this unit to rain, moisture, dripping water, or splashing.
- Do not be expose batteries to excessive heat. Do not leave in direct sun or expose to fire or other heat sources.
- Only recycle or dispose of batteries per state and local regulations.
- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects, or other reproductive harm (California Prop 65). Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- This product meets and complies with all Federal regulations.
- Virtual Reality apps may cause epileptic seizures in some people. This device is not intended for people suffering from epilepsy or those that have seizures.
- Do not use while operating a motor vehicle, heavy machinery or performing physical activities.
- Click on Customer Care
- Click on Product Registration Icon
- Please fill out all fields marked with * to register
Warranty begins the date item ships from our warehouse. All products have a one year warranty from original date of shipment, unless otherwise noted.
HamiltonBuhl Universal VR Remote Controller VRRC User Manual – HamiltonBuhl Universal VR Remote Controller VRRC User Manual –