- Wireless Mouse
- Wireless Keyboard
- PC or compatibility machine
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/ME/2000/Vista/7/8
- USB port
Installing the Battery:
- Wireless keyboard requires a 2pcs AAA battery(Exclude). Wireless mouse requires 2pcs AAA battery (Exclude)
- Undrawn the cover.
- Insert the battery according to marks
- Push the cover to close.
Connect to PC USB Port:
- Take out this device and find out PC USB Port
- Connect this device with PC USB Port, before this step, please refer to your PC manuals and find out the correct way for linking.
Note: If you do not move the mouse for a long time (more than 10 minutes), it will enter power-saving mode. If your PC is off or unplug the receiver, the mouse will enter the power-saving mode, then whether you press the mouse button the mouse is not work, only if your PC is turned on, then the receiver correctly work by pressing the mouse left/middle/right keys at any one of three buttons in order to let your mouse wake-up into the normal operating mode.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by the manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment.This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.RF Exposure InformationThe device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.