HENDI 224038 Milk Shaker 1 Liter User Manual
You should read this user manual carefully before using the appliance.
Keep this manual with the appliance.
For indoor use only.
Dear Customer,Thank you for purchasing this Hendi appliance. Before using the appliance for the first time, please read this manual carefully, paying particular attention to the safety regulations outlined below.
- This appliance is intended for commercial use.
- The appliance must only be used for the purpose for which it was intended and designed.The manufacturer is not liable for any damage caused by incorrect operation and improper use.
- Keep the appliance and electrical plug away from water and any other liquids. In the event that the appliance should fall into water, immediately remove plug from the socket and do not use until the appliance has been checked by a certified technician. Failure to follow these instructions could cause a risk to lives.
- Never attempt to open the casing of the appliance yourself.
- Do not insert any objects in the casing of the appliance.
- Do not touch the plug with wet or damp hands.
- Danger of electric shock! Do not attempt to repair the appliance yourself. In case of malfunctions, repairs are to be conducted by qualified personnel only.
- Never use a damaged appliance! Disconnect the appliance from the electrical outlet and contact the retailer if it is damaged.
- Warning! Do not immerse the electrical parts of the appliance in water or other liquids. Never hold the appliance under running water.
- Regularly check the power plug and cord for any damage. If the power plug or power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid danger or injury.
- Make sure the cord does not come in contact with sharp or hot objects and keep it away from open fire. To pull the plug out of the socket, always pull on the plug and not on the cord.
- Ensure that the cord (or extension cord) is positioned so that it will not cause a trip hazard.
- Always keep an eye on the appliance when in use.
- Warning! As long as the plug is in the socket the appliance is connected to the power source.
- Turn off the appliance before pulling the plug out of the socket.
- Never carry the appliance by the cord.
- Do not use any extra devices that are not supplied along with the appliance.
- Only connect the appliance to an electrical outlet with the voltage and frequency mentioned on the appliance label.
- Connect the power plug to an easily accessible electrical outlet so that in case of emergency the appliance can be unplugged immediately. To completely switch off the appliance pull the power plug out of the electrical outlet.
- Always turn the appliance off before disconnecting the plug.
- Never use accessories other than those recommended by the manufacturer. Failure to do so could pose a safety risk to the user and could damage the appliance. Only use original parts and accessories.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
- This appliance must not be used by children under any circumstances.
- Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children.
- Always disconnect the appliance from the mains if it is left unattended or is not in use, and before assembly, disassembly or cleaning.
- Never leave the appliance unattended during use.
Special Safety Regulations
- This appliance is intended for shaking of milk or coffee with air to get into to make froth on it only. Any other use may lead to damage of the appliance and personal injury. Indoors use only.
- Use the appliance only as described in this manual.
- This appliance should be operated by trained personnel in kitchen of the restaurant, canteens or bar staff, etc.
- Caution! Hot surface! The surface is hot when in use. Do not touch it.
- Do not place the appliance on a heating object (gasoline, electric, charcoal cooker, etc.)Keep the appliance away from any hot surfaces and open flames. Always operate the appliance on a level, stable, clean, heat-resistant and dry surface.
- This appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
- Do not wear loose fitting clothing and long hair should be tied up during operation.
- Allow at least 10 cm spacing around the appliance for ventilation purpose during use.
- Do not use hard utensils to hit the outer surface.
- Caution! Securely route the power cord if necessary in order to prevent unintentional pulling or contact with the heating surface.
- Do not clean, store or replacement of blade for the appliance unless it is completely cooled down and unplug from the electrical supply.
- Do not immerse the appliance into the water or other liquids for cleaning.
- Do not wash the machine with water or a waterjet. Washing with water can cause leakage and increase the risk of electric shock. No parts are dishwasher safe.
- WARNING! Do not put hands, fingers, spatula, or spoon into the cup during operation.
- Use the supplied cups only. Choose the appropriate speed (I or II) for milk mixing.
- Do not load too much milk in order to prevent overflow.
- This appliance is intended for professional use.
- The appliance is designed only for milk or coffee shaking with air to get into to make forth using supplied cutting blades. Any other use may lead to damage of the appliance or personal injury.
- Operating the appliance for any other purpose shall be deemed a misuse of the device. The user shall be solely liable for improper use of the device.
This appliance is classified as protection class I appliance and must be connected to a protective ground. Grounding reduces the risk of electric shock by providing an escape wire for the electric current. This appliance is equipped with a cord having a grounding wire with a grounding plug. The plug must be plugged into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded.
Overview of the main parts of the appliance
- Motor unit
- Cup holder
- Rotating shaft
- Rotor blades (Upper and lower)
- Cup (1 metal and 1 plastic cup included)
- Power switch (with “I” for low speed and “II” for high speed)
Different parts of accessories:
- a: Large plastic transparent rotor blades x2
- b: Small plastic transparent rotor blades x2
- c: Small metal rotor blades x2
- d: Wrench x1
- e: Plastic cup x1
- f: Metal cup x1
- g: Nut x1
Preparations before using for the first time
- Remove all protective packaging and wrapping.
- Check to make sure the appliance is undamaged and with all accessories (See ==> different parts of accessories). In case of incomplete delivery and damages. Please contact supplier immediately. Do not use the appliance. (See ==> Warranty).
- Clean the appliance before use (See == > Cleaning and Maintenance).
- Make sure the appliance is completely dry.
- Place the appliance on a horizontal, stable and heat resistant surface that is safe against water splashes.
Warning: Make sure the appliance is unplugged from the electrical power supply & make sure the power switch (7) is at the “0” position.
- Pour the milk inside the cup (5). (Note: Do not put too much to avoid overflow).
- Install 2 rotor blades (4) using the wrench (supplied) by unscrewing the nut (8) at the end of the shaft (3).Note: There are 2 big and 4 small size of rotorblades (4) for selection. Use big size of transparent rotor blades (4) to allow more air into the milk and create a smoother or bigger froth of drink.Use metal rotor blades (4) when mixed with crushed ice.
- Insert the cup (5) with the milk ingredient on the cup holder (2).
- Connect the power plug to a suitable electrical power supply.
- The power switch (7) has 2 speeds for selection. Switch ON the appliance by turning the power switch (7) to the I (low speed) or II (high speed) position.
- Switch OFF the appliance by turning the power switch (7) to the “0” position (Level position) if the operation is finished.
- Unplug the appliance from the electrical power supply.
- Put out the cup (5) for drinking.Note: Do not operate the appliance for more than 3 minutes at one time or without milk ingredient inside the cup (5) to prevent overheated.
- Different milk may have different froth outcome.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Attention: Always unplug the appliance from the electrical power outlet and let it cool down completely before cleaning & storage.
- Never immerse the appliance in water or other liquids.
- Clean the cooled exterior surface with a slightly damp cloth or sponge with some mild soap solution.
- Never use abrasive sponges or detergents, steel wool or metallic utensils to clean the interior or exterior parts of the appliance.
- Wash the cup (5) in warm soapy water after each use. Note: No parts are dishwasher safe.
- Before storage, always make sure the appliance has already been disconnected from the electrical outlet and cooled down completely.
- Store the appliance in a cool, clean and dry place.
If the appliance does not function properly, please check the below table for the solution. If you are still unable to solve the problem, please contact the supplier/service provider.
|Problems||Possible cause||Possible solution|
|The appliance does not switch on.||
|The appliance stops operation.||
||Turn the power switch to -0″ position and unplug the appliance. Let it cool down completely for about 20 – 30 minutes before start up again.|
Item no.: 224038Operating voltage and frequency: 220- 240V~ 50/60HzRated input power: 80WCup capacity: 0,75 ~ 1LProtection class: class IWaterproof protection: IP23Noise level < 70 dB (A)Speed (rpm): Setting I : 10,500Setting II : 15,000Dimension: 170x170x(H)520mmNet weight: approx. 3,6kg
Remark: Technical specification is subjected to change without prior notification.
Exploded drawing and part list
|Part no.||Part name||Quantity|
|3||Power cord head||1|
|11||Cup holder cover||1|
|13||M6 screw nut||1|
|22||Screws M4 x 8||8|
|23||Screws M3 x 6||3|
Any defect affecting the functionality of the appliance which becomes apparent within one year after purchase will be repaired by free repair or replacement provided the appliance has been used and maintained in accordance with the instructions and has not been abused or misused in any way.Your statutory rights are not affected. If the appliance is claimed under warranty, state where and when it was purchased and include proof of purchase (e.g. receipt).In line with our policy of continuous product development we reserve the right to change the product, packaging and documentation specifications without notice.
Discarding & EnvironmentWhen decommissioning the appliance, the product must not be disposed of with other household waste. Instead, it is your responsibility to dispose to your waste equipment by handing it over to a designated collection point. Failure to follow this rule may be penalized in accordance with applicable regulations on waste disposal. The separate collection and recycling of your waste equipment at the time of disposal will help conserve natural resources and ensure that it is recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment.For more information about where you can drop off your waste for recycling, please contact your local waste collection company. The manufacturers and importers do not take responsibility for recycling, treatment and ecological disposal, either directly or through a public system.