HIKE CREW Portable Outdoor Sink with Waste Tank HCCHH7701562 User Guide
Thank you for purchasing the Hike Crew Portable Outdoor Sink with Waste Tank. This User Guide is intended to provide you with guidelines to ensure that operation of this product is safe and does not pose risk to the user. Any use that does not conform to the guidelines described in this User Guide may void the limited warranty.
Please read all directions before using the product and retain this guide for reference. This product is intended for domestic use only. It is not intended for commercial use.
This product is covered by a limited one-year warranty. Coverage is subject to limits and exclusions. See warranty for details.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Easy assembly
- Built-in carrying handle and wheels
- 4.5-gallon (17 L) water tank
- Hands-free foot pump operation
- Built-in large capacity liquid soap dispenser
- Built-in stainless steel towel holder
- Flexible drain hose
- Durable, high-density polyethylene construction for years of use
The sink is equipped with a built-in soap compartment with dispenser pump and a towel bar.
The base features anchor holes for using the ground stakes (not included).
- Base Water Tank Foot Pump
- Water Tank
- Soap Dispenser Pump
- Flexible Drain Hose
- Adapter M 85 mm
- Place the base on a solid, level surface. Screw the column into the base.
- Attach the sink to the column, making sure it locks into place.
- Insert the faucet into the end of the transparent tube at the top of the sink. Push tube down into the sink. Attach lower portion of tube to the column with ties.
- Screw the flexible drain hose onto the bottom of the sink, and then connect the adapter to the waste tank.
- Fill the base with fresh water.
- Fill the soap compartment in the sink with liquid soap. Screw in the dispenser pump.
- To activate water flow, step on the pump.
- Primary material: Durable, high-density polyethylene
- Power: Foot pump
- Water tank capacity: 4.5 gallons (17 L)
- Drainage tank capacity: 6.3 gallons (24 L)
- Water discharge per step: 6.8 oz. (180 ml)
- Liquid soap dispenser capacity: 3.17 qts. (3 L)
- Dimensions (assembled): 50” x 33” x 40” (19.7 x 13 x 102 cm)
- Weight: 8.1 lbs. (3.7 kg)
LIMITED WARRANTY ON HIKE CREW PORTABLE OUTDOOR SINK WITH WASTE TANK
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.WE WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE PRODUCT WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT AND TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT SUCH WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION, WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AS DESCRIBED BELOW IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT.
WHO MAY USE THIS WARRANTY? C&A Marketing, Inc. located at 114 Tived Lane East, Edison, NJ (“we”) extend this limited warranty only to the consumer who originally purchased the product (“you”). It does not extend to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the product.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER? This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of the Hike Crew Portable Outdoor Sink with Waste Tank (the “product”) for the Warranty Period as defined below.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY NOT COVER? This limited warranty does not cover any damage due to: (a) transportation; (b) storage; (c) improper use; (d) failure to follow the product instructions or to perform any preventive maintenance; (e) modifications; (f) unauthorized repair; (g) normal wear and tear; or (h) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
WHAT IS THE PERIOD OF COVERAGE? This limited warranty starts on the date of your purchase and lasts for one year (the “Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace the product. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
WHAT ARE YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY? With respect to any defective product during the Warranty Period, we will, at our sole discretion, either: (a) repair or replace such product (or the defective part) free of charge or (b) refund the purchase price of such product if an exchange unit cannot be provided.
HOW DO YOU OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE? To obtain warranty service, you must contact us at 1-833-855-1816 or by email at [email protected] during the Warranty Period to obtain a Defective Merchandise Authorization (“DMA”) number. No warranty service will be provided without a DMA number and return shipping costs to our facilities shall be assumed by you, the purchaser. Shipping costs of the replacement unit to you shall be assumed by us.
GET IN TOUCH!
Email: [email protected]Tel: 1-833-855-1816
HIKE CREW is a trademark of C&A IP Holdings LLC in the US, Canada, China, and the EU.
All other products, brand names, company names, and logos are trademarks of their respective owners, used merely to identify their respective products, and are not meant to connote any sponsorship, endorsement, or approval.
Distributed by C&A Marketing, Inc., 114 Tived Lane East, Edison, NJ 08837. Made in China.
© 2021. C&A IP Holdings LLC. All Rights Reserved.